Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

IMG_8108.jpg
IMG_8901.jpg
IMG_64753.jpg

Ive been researching, and it looks like the yellowing/brown spots on my leaf may be a little (P), n (K) deficiency so i added a lil bit of each to the res. PH is at 6.4, no matter what i do i cant controll it, thats due to base nutes im using, so im changing them out on monday, or tuesday, so hopefully after that my ph will stay stable. Any suggestions or comments r welcomed ;)

yeah u def have a nute issue going on there. u want base nute high in chelates that makes it more stable for hydro. the aqua will sort prob out. and ph in the 5.5-5.8 range.

Meanwhile should i just keep addin ph down, or should i wait to switch nutes?

yeah u def have a nute issue going on there. u want base nute high in chelates that makes it more stable for hydro. the aqua will sort prob out. and ph in the 5.5-5.8 range.

Cultivator whats going on? Just wanted to ask u a quick thing about ur line of nutrients. So today i got the canna aqua vega, and i did a rez change, i have 2 gallons of water in there, so i added aprox 15ml of A+B, and about 20ml of calmag, and my ppm readings are 1200, and a low ph of 3.5.. is this normal? i dont get it.. Should i add ph up, or will the ph stabilize in time? Thanks bro

that doesnt seem right to me. im on my way out door so will, give u some advice wen i get back mate.

I know its really weird, so i kept thinkin n thinking, what could have went wrong..so i grabbed the bottle and read it again..it says shake well before use, but i didnt. So i thought what the hell..might as well try, so i shook the bottles well, and mixed another 2, 2gal solutions. And again they both had pretty low ph..bucket A was at like 4.0 and B at 4.7, but as i added more nutes, like calmag, enzymes, and super vit the ph went up to 4.6 on bucket A, and 5.5 on bucket B. Added a few drops of ph up on bucket A, and brought it up to 5.2. Hope i did the right thing..

are u using tap water? what is the e/c of water before nutes? my tap water is really good and with e/c 0.2 and just adding the A+B brings ph to 6.2. just add ph up if its so low. take it to 5.5 and let it drift up to about 6.2. The aqua is stable once adjusted, u will usually only need to adjust again once per week. some movement on ph is good. i also dont add calmag as canna aqua is soft water ready, i'd only add a touch cal mag if u are using ro water.

5.8 maybe the sweet spot but it depends on the nutes u use and quality of ingredients and whether they are chelated. thats why its best to set a little low 5.4-5.5 and allow it to drift to 6.2, that way u can be sure the plant is getting everything u need. im not a believer of keeping ph set at 1 specific level.

But u are right around 5.8 is the better range on most quality nutes. just depends on type and quality used for NPK which will determine how they are uptaken (plus other elements such as fe, mg, ca etc)

are u using tap water? what is the e/c of water before nutes? my tap water is really good and with e/c 0.2 and just adding the A+B brings ph to 6.2. just add ph up if its so low. take it to 5.5 and let it drift up to about 6.2. The aqua is stable once adjusted, u will usually only need to adjust again once per week. some movement on ph is good. i also dont add calmag as canna aqua is soft water ready, i'd only add a touch cal mag if u are using ro water.

Right now yes, im using tap water, my tap water reads around 160-180ppm. And ur right, it seems more stable now after adjusting..i will check on it later again tonight after work to see how much it will fluctuate, and as far as the calmag goes i put a lil more than just a touch, i added 10ml per gallon, u think that will be a problem?

what is 160-180ppm in e.c? just trying to figure out if water is hard or soft. i wouldnt add calmag until the plant looks like it needs it. i never use it.

Sounds good, i guess ill hold off on that.. Or just add very little. And if im not mistaken 150ppm equals 0.3 e.c and 200ppm equals 0.4 e.c.. So my water is some what in between 0.3-0.4e.c

I will, but it wouldnt hurt to leave it as it is for, now with calmag mixed in the solution, would it?

just empty res and put ya base in and cannazym or which ever enzym u are using. it could be causing probs, too much causes lock out and toxicity.

Thx mate, thats perfect, tonite after work ill do that, change out the rez, and leave out the calmag. After that things should be going the right direction i believe.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom