I wonder how it would taste with walnut butter. I don't eat peanuts. Have you tried it with almond or walnut butter?

WJ

Canna Ree-ses Cups

Ree-ses_1.jpg

Ree-ses_2.jpg

These are the largest peanut butter cups I have ever made! I could not locate my candy mold so I had to use the paper cupcake holders. I filled them quite full. I would suggest only half fill if you do this method. Recipe and Instructables coming later.

Hi WJ,

I haven't been to this thread in ages. That's mostly due to my months of aversion to food/drink in general. Now that I'm on the healing road, I'll try to get some new recipes and ideas going. I'm starting to cook actual meals. LOL

I haven't tried the Almond butter or Walnut, but the Almond butter sure sounds awesome. I see no reason it wouldn't work at all, providing the idea is to use an infused butter. I substitute flavoring all the time, trying to get away from the traditional vanilla and perk the taste buds.

If you try it, let us know how it worked out.

I am on a weight gain mission right now, so I need the inspiration to get some good ol' calories. LOL

:circle-of-love:

Ok cannfan. ur on. see pics!
if I can Figure out pics link.
Slag

Ok, 5 " snow gives me time to mess around!
my Edibles pic.
Slag

ChocKrispysGingerCookies.jpg
ChocKrispy-g-Cookie_H-Candy.jpg

Original: Hello. I am new here. I just bought a 50$ slab of cannabutter from a trusted source, and now I am reading up on all the varieties of brownie recipes. Most of them start out with having to make cannabutter first. Well, obviously mine is already made. What is the general consensus for amount of butter (melted? unmelted?) for one box of Betty Crocker? I want to keep it simple; folks...help me out here. I am clueless. I want to make the brownies for my husband because he has lung cancer and can no longer smoke. Thanks!

I was told to come to this thread by the moderator, and this is my response to the moderator, cross posted here:

Re: I want to make brownies for christmas
Hey there Thanks RicoRico. I did end up making the brownies. I used Betty Crocker and used half of the cannabutter I purchased. The brownies are nice but they require a little "umph" from other relaxation tools such as a lil' toke for me and some sangria and moonshine concoction that we have on hand. I would like to figure out the correct proportions. I liked the brownies though, don't get me wrong. I would like them to be more powerful. These make you really happy and relaxed and then have put my husband and I out for about a 4 hr. nap. Not exactly the reaction I was looking for, but still an entirely acceptable one, lol. Of course we could've also fallen asleep because we ate our "dessert" before Christmas dinner! Same thing last night: a small one before and a small one after dinner. \

So if anyone has advice on correct proportions for a box of Betty Crocker please let me know. It was baked in a 8 in. pan.

Also to get the cannabutter into liquid (oil) form, I microwaved/stirred it until it was melted ( or mostly melted, and then stirred the still solid part with the part that had melted in the micro). Point being, I tried to be gentle with it and had it in the micro for as little as possible. Does microwaving it to melt it damage any characteristics of the cannabis butter?

Gracias!

Fried Okra...

IMG_00007785.jpg

Back
Top Bottom