Anyone know if I can use bud candy with the Lucas formula

oh yea you sure can!! you can mix all nutes, just dont mix additives from different brands that do the same thing. like you can use general hydroponics and use all of advanced nuterients additives AS LONG as you dont use GH's additives because they do the same.

liquid kool bloom is GH's bloom booster i believe, and bud candy is advanced nutes' version of liquid kool bloom so dont mix those types of nutes. but yes you can use the lucas and also use AN's additives. i did my last grow. GH base nutes with AN's additives

OHH SWEET!!! i have Nug of the Month winner for feb 2012 written under my name. well that competition was fun. i almost didnt even enter into the competition. glad i did i would have missed out.

OK, now some plant news.. my White Russian#1 is now 13 inches tall on her tallest top, and 11 inches on her shortes top. these plants are going to be blooming once i run out of Sensi Grow so im guessing 3 more weeks and well be in full bloom. i've got a HUGE lineup of nutes ready to be used in the cells of these plants to make some danky ass buds so i can enter them into POTM and maybe get a shot at that title. but just entering these competitions is fun

OHH SWEET!!! i have Nug of the Month winner for feb 2012 written under my name. well that competition was fun. i almost didnt even enter into the competition. glad i did i would have missed out.

OK, now some plant news.. my White Russian#1 is now 13 inches tall on her tallest top, and 11 inches on her shortes top. these plants are going to be blooming once i run out of Sensi Grow so im guessing 3 more weeks and well be in full bloom. i've got a HUGE lineup of nutes ready to be used in the cells of these plants to make some danky ass buds so i can enter them into POTM and maybe get a shot at that title. but just entering these competitions is fun

How do I see your winning pic?

Thats some lineup of nutes you got there man, im a fan of AN as iv used there organic line iguana juice on some outdoor crops with great success and nice tasting buds. I too am going to be getting the sensi ph perfect grow and bloom, ive been hearing mixed reviews on it but it sounds great.

thanx for the compliment. these nutes are kickin ass!!!!im actually more leaning towards connoisseur for bloom. here in washington advanced nutrients just recently moved to western washington area and they've been changing manufacturers recently and i have been hearing they wernt prepared to mass produce the ph perfect line and it may be unstable in my area. i might just buy regual connoisseur non PH perfect

hey camerarius, i was just in your journal checking out that leaf curling issue. im guessing its under waterd. my plants curl up when under fed from water. they droop down and sag when over watered. i know your running a huge system but see if the water is pumping to the table ok and see if their getting enough water

hey camerarius, i was just in your journal checking out that leaf curling issue. im guessing its under waterd. my plants curl up when under fed from water. they droop down and sag when over watered. i know your running a huge system but see if the water is pumping to the table ok and see if their getting enough water

Hey Chief check this out and tell me what you think

Help requested please!

253. can u do me a big favour bud, im thinkin of keeping my mother plant in dwc. can you pm me a list of things i would need to set one up, cheers if you do

:Namaste:

PIC UPDATES!!!

White Russian#2
IMAG12182.jpg

White Widow
IMAG12193.jpg
IMAG12201.jpg
IMAG12212.jpg

Family shot 1 week ago and from today
IMAG11432.jpg

IMAG12221.jpg

ok now that family shot is a little bit different from last week to todays. in the top the order is from left to right: White Widow, White russian#1, White Russian#2. todays pic goes White Russian#1, White Widow, White Russian#2.

i wanted my white widow in the middle so i moved her around

hey 253. i was reading the 1st page of your journal andw as wondering if you decided to go with your first decision to start with 24/0 20/4 lights then move to 18/6 over time...thats a stressful light regiment. id stick with 18/0 or 20/4

i havent been by here in a while and i should start reading up before i go asking questions.

hey, BTW good luck on POTM my brother. and congrats on winning last month!!! i am curious though. you gotta be in california to be gettting your hands of dank ike that. your last 2 entries were amazing dude! they keep getting better each month. im thinking of entering this month but i cant find anything as crystally as you entered or purple. i wish i was in cali right now lol

hey 253. i was reading the 1st page of your journal andw as wondering if you decided to go with your first decision to start with 24/0 20/4 lights then move to 18/6 over time...thats a stressful light regiment. id stick with 18/0 or 20/4

i havent been by here in a while and i should start reading up before i go asking questions.

hey, BTW good luck on POTM my brother. and congrats on winning last month!!! i am curious though. you gotta be in california to be gettting your hands of dank ike that. your last 2 entries were amazing dude! they keep getting better each month. im thinking of entering this month but i cant find anything as crystally as you entered or purple. i wish i was in cali right now lol

Not Cali. man, that's quality of the great PNW!

i got told by someone later on that all those different hours would stress my plants so i stuck with 18/6.

thanx alot my but i won NOTM. POTM is to show off what you grew and NOTM is to show off what you grew/found in a legal co-op.

you dont need purple to win even though nug of the year is littered with purple entries lol. just put a pic up of your favorite strain you get your hands on and put it up. you dont have to win. its just fun to enter and see what others got their hands on

@HMG: the pacific north west is blessed with great weed :high-five:

Your plants are looking good Chief..how much water do you have in your buckets..i got 3 gal in mine...my mix is per gal..so i'm starting off with 1/3 nutes...1 gal of mixed nutes and 2 gal of PHed water in the bucket...next saturday 2 gal of mixed nutes and 1 gal of PHed water then go to 3 gal of mixed nutes..will that work???

thanx miwa. i have 3.5 gallons of water in my rez. your method is different than mine. i'd have to try that one and see if it works out lol. i been filling these same buckets up for so long i know where to fill to with out measuring now. so i fill it to where i want it then i carry my bucket to my room and lately i been adding my nutes first and PH down later and its been working just as good just faster because im not switching between scoops and rinsing them off as much. any who, you could just measure the scoops into 1/3rds and fill your bucket up at once to save some time but if this is easier for you id stick to it and get the feel of it. whats your ppms read afterwards? thats the key of this. i followed the GH schedule as written and my PPMs were far too low.

Back
Top Bottom