The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Is that the last day Sue? She could definitely go longer if you have the time.

Tomorrow's the last day. I have to jar it up before I leave. :straightface: She would love another month, I'm sure. Carnival could use another week or two. It's a shame, but it has to be.

Tiny Pots: Kit Girls

image4614.jpeg

Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia (Day 60)

image4615.jpeg

image4616.jpeg

image4617.jpeg

image253.png

Original Bubblegum (Day 86) and Paradise Nebula (Day 100)

image4618.jpeg

0riginal Bubblegum

image4619.jpeg

Paradise Nebula

image4622.jpeg

image4624.jpeg

image4626.jpeg

Carnival (Day 142)

It's a real shame I don't have another week or two. She's just starting to send out a wave of pistils. Ahh well, there'll be other opportunities. I know I'm going to want to keep this strain in rotation. Next time guys, bigger pot, more light. It'll be fun. :laughtwo:

image4627.jpeg

image4628.jpeg

image4629.jpeg

image4630.jpeg

image4631.jpeg

image4632.jpeg

image4633.jpeg

image254.png

It's hard to be too upset with the promise of being wined and dined and loved to distraction. What I'm most looking forward to is sending her off every morning with a hug and greeting her at the door every evening with open arms. It'll be bliss for both of us.

I sure am going to miss all of this though. :love:

Thank you Cy. I was getting ready to do the malted barley grain sprouted seed tea, thinking "What did I leave out?" When your post popped up in front of me and screamed "LABS!" I added the serum too. You saved me Cy.

Quite welcome Sue. Time constraints really hinder my ability to post on other threads, so I have to pick and choose my spots. Glad I could help.

Daily Update: Perpetual Tent - Week 21, Day 6

Maintenance notes:
- All Kit plants got a Brix foliar spray.
- All Kit plants got watered with a light TransWater, mixed at 1/4 recommended strength.
- All LOS pots got drenched with a malted barley grain Sprouted Seed Tea.

The tea had a smattering of Aloe Vera juice, powdered malted barley grain, reconstituted kelp meal, Agsil, FullPower and lactobacillus serum. I mixed up a gallon and split it between the three pots.

image4641.jpeg

The tiny pots.

image4642.jpeg

Carnival.

image4643.jpeg

Jamaican Dream.

image4644.jpeg

And that's it for the day. I need a good buzz. Oh wait! I'm equipped for that, aren't I? LOL!

Thanks for stopping in. I'll be in and out for the evening. Make yourself comfy. I'm gonna run over to Supergroomer's coffee and bud shop for a quick look around. Haven't been there much today at all. How wrong is that?

:Namaste:

Oh man... I gotta quit staring at your buds. I'm starting to get a strange version of penis envy.

Have you decided to make it your job to reduce me to laughing on the floor today? :rofl:

Especially since Sue and the plants are female!

I can't control the minds of the gallery. All I do is grow and document. Well, I am the one who takes the pictures, so maybe..... No! There is nothing subliminal going on here! :rofl:

Its hard to believe I only have one more day to Ultimate Harvest. It's not going to hit me until I close the journal at the end of next week. Deep breath and start the first draft of that book I keep hinting at. I think we have a story buried somewhere in here.

image4650.jpeg

Initial thoughts

- Every once in a while my lungs unexpectedly explode and I hear Dale in the background laughing "If you don't cough you don't get off'". LOL! Still learning my limitations. :laughtwo:

- I now understand what the Roach meant when he commented the other day that he'd been somewhat absent since receiving his own vaporizer. :battingeyelashes:

- ShiggityFlip, yes indeed, a different type of high. I was not anticipating that. It didn't take long at all to adapt. Now I'm spoiled. I still prefer the edible high for its long hang time, but this is sweet. :love:

- I really like the fact that there's absolutely nothing left over when I'm done. I eat the plant matter when it's done being vaped, finding that I really prefer it warm, directly after that last pull. Has a nice nutty taste when it's warm. No more ashes! I love that! Hahaha!

- It just warms my heart every time I look at it and remember it was a gift of love. What a wonderful universe we live in.

I've been thinking about the drying that needs to happen before I leave town next Friday and I've come to the conclusion that my best bet is to hang it in the tent and let the fan and filter work for me. I need to get the tent down before I go, but I can do that in a couple hours the last night here.

It suddenly occurred to me that if I hang that much out to dry in the open rooms you're going to smell it on the street and through the hallways of the building. Not as good a thing as it might sound like. Hahaha!

Any thoughts or pointers anyone would like to share?

I dry in my flower room hanging near the lights, 7-10 days until the stems snap.

This is today's dried and jarred. :)

20151204_180840.jpg

I absolutely :circle-of-love: love :circle-of-love: the shape of your Jamaican Dream colas

They are pretty. :battingeyelashes: It'll be nice to grow another some day and let it go the additional month it really screams for. I keep apologizing to her. :laughtwo:

Carnival (Day 142)

It's a real shame I don't have another week or two. She's just starting to send out a wave of pistils. Ahh well, there'll be other opportunities. I know I'm going to want to keep this strain in rotation. Next time guys, bigger pot, more light. It'll be fun. :laughtwo:

image4627.jpeg

image4628.jpeg

image4629.jpeg

image4630.jpeg

image4631.jpeg

image4632.jpeg

image4633.jpeg

image254.png

It's hard to be too upset with the promise of being wined and dined and loved to distraction. What I'm most looking forward to is sending her off every morning with a hug and greeting her at the door every evening with open arms. It'll be bliss for both of us.

I sure am going to miss all of this though. :love:

Wow!!! beautiful plants, beautiful photos!!! Love it!!! great job Sweetsue!!! :bravo::party:

Wow!!! beautiful plants, beautiful photos!!! Love it!!! great job Sweetsue!!! :bravo::party:

Thank you Icemud. That made me giggle. :laughtwo: That Carnival's a stunner, I know. She's a kit baby and a show-off at that. :battingeyelashes: I tried to make her look like one of Graytail's. I'm proud of her. Glad I took a lot of pictures. LOL!

I hope you have an incredible adventure! I can't remember when you're going exactly but it seems nowish.

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom