It should work. I know that you can absorb the THC from infused coconut oil through mucous membranes, although I've never used rosin.
Mel, you're not over there snorting oil are you? šŸ˜

Lol!
I make suppositories for an ex who gets really bad cramps.
Just infused coconut oil poured into a mold and kept in the fridge.

Very Nice Krissi, Beautiful young Ladies! There off to an awesome healthy start as you Always do!! :popcorn: :goodjob:
Thanks Zeph! The girls appreciate the loving!!
And itā€™s actually good for you to. Some omegas or something like that. CLšŸ€
Yep you're right Clover...and it's just flipping delicious to boot! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY my Irish robed buddy
Haha glad to be here, I've seen some of your pics and posts on older threads around here. Lol the peanut butter square recipe calls for 1lb of butter, 1lb of PB, and 1lb of powdered sugar, again not healthy but 4 sticks of canna butter can really pack a punch:yummy:.

Haha ehh believe me it was the highlight of school lunch once a month, public school at its finest.
Appreciate that. Good looking out! And I remember those public school days well!
The method I used for years was making capsules with dry ice hash! I would dry and save all the leaves thru flower, including final trim for dry ice hash. Save the purest for smoking, and stuff OO caps with the rest. If you mix well, the potency is close thru the whole batch.
Oh hmm! Interesting Med!!!! I dig it!
And, of course, there is always Cannabis Dust.

I put that stuff on cereal, in yogurt, mixed with olive oil on salads, etc. A bit of an acquired taste and a good cure is important, but it doesn't get much easier than grinding up dried, cured bud.

And you can decarb it or not as well. Non-decarbed gives you the acidic cannabinoids which have their own medical benefits. It's mainly what I do.
I'm sorry cannabis dust? Azi how have ai not heard of this before! What a gnarly idea!
Whew this is better. I'm heading out for some fractionated coconut oil to mix with rosen from the press. Let's see if it works sublingually! If I can get my hands on some I'll fire up the press! I read rosen separates in vegetable glycerin and we think alcohol is to hot here.
Anybody have luck in this area? Our lungs have been telling us to back off a little.
Oh my!!! Yes please and yes, my lungs too Stone, they need the rest!! They need an overall cessation actually tbh!
I found a bottle! Time to squish some bud and see a bit later today. It's nice and thin!
Sooooo???????
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: missed you GDB
Lol!
I make suppositories for an ex who gets really bad cramps.
Just infused coconut oil poured into a mold and kept in the fridge.
You are single, why? What a lover to do that for an ex...sheesh...what a good guy we have here as our friend y'all
just one of my own crosses I'm testing, Cheese x Widow

Oh HH!! Just as beauteous as I remember your plants being!!! She's stunning!
Ditto this!!

So guys I wanted to come on really quick tonight cause tomorrow is another busy day for me and just catch you up with another one of the girls in the tent.

We are going to briefly breakdown a little about our Cookies Haze Photoperiod. I have named her Seraphina and this is the 2nd time I am running this particular strain!

She is a lanky grow, so I need to be cautious of that as she is very much Sativa in this fashion yet her yield is very high so those branches get weighed down!

Cookies Haze is a combination of Afghan and Super Silver Haze. This particular seed is from Kannabia seed bank straight out of Denmark.

Itā€™s very sweet tasting with a distinct candy base, a lasting citrus flavour, and a forest aroma on the back end.

The smoke is quite powerful ā€“ even the most experienced smokers will have to measure the amount they want.

Known for bringing happiness and euphoria, this fast hitting sativa is an elevator that goes straight to the source of inspiration you were searching for. Great for social events and deep conversations.

It helps with depression and stress and adds a creative edge. It's energizing and great for outdoor activities.

She boasts a 25% THC content which can blow the socks off of unprepared tokers but you will thank her 150x over for that buzz.

The most abundant terpene in Cookies Haze is caryophyllene, followed by humulene and limonene. These terpenes give this smoke a peppery, hoppy and citrus smell that is clearly evident when flowering.

I'll leave you with a few pics of our Cookies Haze, Seraphina, before I sign off.

Monday morning I'll get back to PMs and journals, I'm going to be out all day tomorrow and just got back an hour ago from being out all day today!

Catch you all soon, my apologies for taking some time on PMs and journals-I'm doing my best to catch up!!

Very happy looking seedling! Great job right out of the gate!! I'll still be here when you can get back! Happy Smokin'

Thanks Zeph! The girls appreciate the loving!!

Yep you're right Clover...and it's just flipping delicious to boot! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY my Irish robed buddy

Appreciate that. Good looking out! And I remember those public school days well!

Oh hmm! Interesting Med!!!! I dig it!

I'm sorry cannabis dust? Azi how have ai not heard of this before! What a gnarly idea!

Oh my!!! Yes please and yes, my lungs too Stone, they need the rest!! They need an overall cessation actually tbh!

Sooooo???????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: missed you GDB

You are single, why? What a lover to do that for an ex...sheesh...what a good guy we have here as our friend y'all

Oh HH!! Just as beauteous as I remember your plants being!!! She's stunning!

Ditto this!!

So guys I wanted to come on really quick tonight cause tomorrow is another busy day for me and just catch you up with another one of the girls in the tent.

We are going to briefly breakdown a little about our Cookies Haze Photoperiod. I have named her Seraphina and this is the 2nd time I am running this particular strain!

She is a lanky grow, so I need to be cautious of that as she is very much Sativa in this fashion yet her yield is very high so those branches get weighed down!

Cookies Haze is a combination of Afghan and Super Silver Haze. This particular seed is from Kannabia seed bank straight out of Denmark.

Itā€™s very sweet tasting with a distinct candy base, a lasting citrus flavour, and a forest aroma on the back end.

The smoke is quite powerful ā€“ even the most experienced smokers will have to measure the amount they want.

Known for bringing happiness and euphoria, this fast hitting sativa is an elevator that goes straight to the source of inspiration you were searching for. Great for social events and deep conversations.

It helps with depression and stress and adds a creative edge. It's energizing and great for outdoor activities.

She boasts a 25% THC content which can blow the socks off of unprepared tokers but you will thank her 150x over for that buzz.

The most abundant terpene in Cookies Haze is caryophyllene, followed by humulene and limonene. These terpenes give this smoke a peppery, hoppy and citrus smell that is clearly evident when flowering.

I'll leave you with a few pics of our Cookies Haze, Seraphina, before I sign off.

Monday morning I'll get back to PMs and journals, I'm going to be out all day tomorrow and just got back an hour ago from being out all day today!

Catch you all soon, my apologies for taking some time on PMs and journals-I'm doing my best to catch up!!

Happy St. Paddyā€™s Day Jersey! CLšŸ€. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whew this is better. I'm heading out for some fractionated coconut oil to mix with rosen from the press. Let's see if it works sublingually! If I can get my hands on some I'll fire up the press! I read rosen separates in vegetable glycerin and we think alcohol is to hot here.
Anybody have luck in this area? Our lungs have been telling us to back off a little.
@StoneOtter, I'm at the zon to get a new supply of capsules and want to try the fractionated coconut oil. I didn't have satisfactory results with the VG or PG because of the separation. I need something that works. LOL Should we be looking for food grade fractionated?

Highya Krissi,

It's been a couple days. I'm guessing you've been really busy. I hope you're okay! Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you and waiting for your return. Happy Smokin'

Very happy looking seedling! Great job right out of the gate!! I'll still be here when you can get back! Happy Smokin'
Hi there Bode! Thank you my friend, hope I haven't lost my touch!!! Fingers crossed! I picked up an extra side job this week and have been stretching myself super thin, sorry I'm delayed!
Happy St. Paddyā€™s Day Jersey! CLšŸ€. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope you had a day filled with tons of fun Irish stuff! MIL is a terrible cook and by the grace of St. Patrick himself, she forgot to turn on the slow cooker so I didn't die from her attempt at cooking corned beef and cabbage that day...we had Chinese food instead-it was an Irish fesitivus miracle.
White Cheddar perhaps? Awesome plant!šŸ„°ā¤ļøšŸ˜
I was thinking along those lines also but much sweeter!
Good Morning Krissiā˜•ļøšŸ˜ŠāœŒļøšŸ‘Š.

My "Subscribed Threads" section is so much cooler now that you are on it againšŸ„°. I can't wait to see this grow.
Good morning Gee friend! Better late than never just hoping I can still impress and you all aren't bored with my grows yet!
I want to watch some more on backbuilding before I try it.
Tune in here, we will be doing it for sure-especially on this sativa heavy grow, we should see some great before and after displays from it.
Looks lovely! I'd test the hell outta that!! šŸ’ÆšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
I would, too, Scott, legitimately ALL of HH's plants cause they are fire!
@StoneOtter, I'm at the zon to get a new supply of capsules and want to try the fractionated coconut oil. I didn't have satisfactory results with the VG or PG because of the separation. I need something that works. LOL Should we be looking for food grade fractionated?
So did anyone figure this out yet? I'd love for you all to be the test dummies and I will be the happy person coming right in after you all get your edible oil ducks in a row lol
Highya Krissi,

It's been a couple days. I'm guessing you've been really busy. I hope you're okay! Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you and waiting for your return. Happy Smokin'
You know, I almost went on before my other side job this morning and just posted to my profile that I was still here but a busy bee...these are some of the before and afters from my side jobs over the last few days...

20240316_133700.jpg
20240316_175135.jpg
20240316_133647-jpg.3558332

20240316_175234.jpg
20240319_101322.jpg
20240319_101339.jpg
20240319_144029.jpg
20240319_144018.jpg

Plus my kiddos-had 3 groups of my Winter classes finish up sessions this weekend and Monday so it's been non-stop. I'm working my way back in to try to catch up yet again...one more side job today at the same fridge house then this afternoon and tomorrow, I should be able to come back to respond to PMs and get back to journals! Don't hate me!

So guys with that said, me being busy last few days, that means transplant day is coming soon! I ordered all of my dry amendments and also a new liquid amendment addition which all came in yesterday

Humboldt's CalMag+Iron caught my attention (as I love their Flower Stacker) when I realized my FF CMag is over a year old and I went online to order a new one. I figured, why not, let's give it a whirl. And also because I am not set on using my Geoflora if my PBlend runs out tbh, I prefer liquid nutrients and have been contemplating the possibility of turning a new leaf and braving the Humboldt's complete nutrient line. We shall see....

My dry amendments I use specifically for these following reasons:

OYSTER SHELLS: Calcium
BONE MEAL: Phosphorus and Calcium (slight Nitrogen)
EPSOM SALT: Magnesium
BAT GUANO: Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash
DYNOMYCO: Mychorrizal innoculent

As for EARTHWORM CASTINGS, gosh, what's not to love cause it's literally good for EVERYTHING our plants need including rich nutrients like:

PHOSPHORUS, MAGNESIUM, CALCIUM,
IRON, CARBON, ZINC, COPPER, NITROGEN

It provides a plethora of benefits including but not limited to:

-Lack of chemical overload as these are slow release nutrients and are broken down in the soil over time.

-Natural pest repellent for yucky things like aphids, mites and mealy bugs!

-Curbs pathogens and root damage

-Super aeration for your soil-allowing roots to respire and grow

-Water retention-anchoring nutrients that would normally leech out during run off.

-Increased microbial soil life including beneficial bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms

This and the other dry amendments will be used upon each transplant as well as in a monthly top dressing I like to call my plants' "booster shots".

The plant focus of the day today will be our Super Silver Crack, "Athena". This just leaves us to discuss our 2 Gelato Autoflowers, "Gina" and "Grace" before we move onto transplanting hopefully on Sunday (provided I have the time and all the girls are ready to embark on their vegetative journey).

Athena, a Homegrown Cannabis seed of Super Silver Crack is a mix of two fan favorites, Super Silver Haze and Green Crack. This will be the 2nd of the Super Silver Haze family we have growing at this time as her half sister, Cookies Haze (Seraphina), also shares one parent in SSH.

The prior grow under my @Mars Hydro SP3000 with 2 SSCs was phenomenal so I am looking very much forward to what this little lady will be bringing us. Spindly sativa growing, super resin covered buds, very colorful flowers, leaves the most perfect shade of green...we are in for a treat watching her from veg through flower!

So with 180 more watts over her, this 22%THC ridden plant is sure to be the wake and bake super star it is known to be. Allowing you to be super alert, productive and focused, this super sativa is said to only reach 4 feet in height. My last two however, towered that number reaching 5 ft. It will be a surprise for all of us to see what number we end up with on this grow.

A pungent chemical tartness smell overwhelms the tent and these buds. Upon drying they are almost tropical smelling with a back hint of kerosene and that tart sour you smelled during flower.

Medical uses vary for this delectable strain:

-Alongside alleviating stress, these nugs also provide an excellent reprieve from symptoms of a variety of chronic illnesses.
-Providing analgesia, it can reduce the painful symptoms of arthritis and migraines
-Boosts the appetite - so it is a great choice for patients with eating disorders.
-It has a tendency to induce drowsiness, so if insomnia is your concern then this can be a choice strain for you, as well!

The terpenes responsible for these benefits and it's notorious flavors and aromas are: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool, Pinene ā€Šand Terpineol

Athena and her 4 sisters sit about 12 inches under the ā€ŠFC4800 and I use the Photone app to measure its PPFD which for my seedlings, I begin at 175 during germination then increase to 225 for the first 2 days before balancing out around 250 for the next week while letting this number creep up to 300 by transplant day. At that point, I will slowly increase PPFD to give my plants no more than 600 PPFD up until transition to 12/12 and the commencement of flower.

That's all I have for today folks, got up at 230AM to make TK his lunch and to get in the tent for photos so that I could get on here to post before another busy day got the best of me and you all thought I drowned somewhere at the Jersey shore.

Love you guys and gals! I'll be back early this evening to get to PMs again and then tonight and tomorrow morning, I'll dig back into your fantastic journals!

*Also, I don't know why this pic below won't go away so just ignore, please!!*

20240316_133647.jpg

Hi there Bode! Thank you my friend, hope I haven't lost my touch!!! Fingers crossed! I picked up an extra side job this week and have been stretching myself super thin, sorry I'm delayed!

Hope you had a day filled with tons of fun Irish stuff! MIL is a terrible cook and by the grace of St. Patrick himself, she forgot to turn on the slow cooker so I didn't die from her attempt at cooking corned beef and cabbage that day...we had Chinese food instead-it was an Irish fesitivus miracle.

Good morning Gee friend! Better late than never just hoping I can still impress and you all aren't bored with my grows yet!

Tune in here, we will be doing it for sure-especially on this sativa heavy grow, we should see some great before and after displays from it.

So did anyone figure this out yet? I'd love for you all to be the test dummies and I will be the happy person coming right in after you all get your edible oil ducks in a row lol

You know, I almost went on before my other side job this morning and just posted to my profile that I was still here but a busy bee...these are some of the before and afters from my side jobs over the last few days...

20240316_133700.jpg
20240316_175135.jpg

20240316_175234.jpg
20240319_101322.jpg
20240319_101339.jpg
20240319_144029.jpg
20240319_144018.jpg

Plus my kiddos-had 3 groups of my Winter classes finish up sessions this weekend and Monday so it's been non-stop. I'm working my way back in to try to catch up yet again...one more side job today at the same fridge house then this afternoon and tomorrow, I should be able to come back to respond to PMs and get back to journals! Don't hate me!

So guys with that said, me being busy last few days, that means transplant day is coming soon! I ordered all of my dry amendments and also a new liquid amendment addition which all came in yesterday

Humboldt's CalMag+Iron caught my attention (as I love their Flower Stacker) when I realized my FF CMag is over a year old and I went online to order a new one. I figured, why not, let's give it a whirl. And also because I am not set on using my Geoflora if my PBlend runs out tbh, I prefer liquid nutrients and have been contemplating the possibility of turning a new leaf and braving the Humboldt's complete nutrient line. We shall see....

As for EARTHWORM CASTINGS, gosh, what's not to love cause it's literally good for EVERYTHING our plants need including rich nutrients like:

-Lack of chemical overload as these are slow release nutrients and are broken down in the soil over time.

-Water retention-anchoring nutrients that would normally leech out during run off.

-Increased microbial soil life including beneficial bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms

This and the other dry amendments will be used upon each transplant as well as in a monthly top dressing I like to call my plants' "booster shots".

The plant focus of the day today will be our Super Silver Crack, "Athena". This just leaves us to discuss our 2 Gelato Autoflowers, "Gina" and "Grace" before we move onto transplanting hopefully on Sunday (provided I have the time and all the girls are ready to embark on their vegetative journey).

Athena, a Homegrown Cannabis seed of Super Silver Crack is a mix of two fan favorites, Super Silver Haze and Green Crack. This will be the 2nd of the Super Silver Haze family we have growing at this time as her half sister, Cookies Haze (Seraphina), also shares one parent in SSH.

The prior grow under my @Mars Hydro SP3000 with 2 SSCs was phenomenal so I am looking very much forward to what this little lady will be bringing us. Spindly sativa growing, super resin covered buds, very colorful flowers, leaves the most perfect shade of green...we are in for a treat watching her from veg through flower!

So with 180 more watts over her, this 22%THC ridden plant is sure to be the wake and bake super star it is known to be. Allowing you to be super alert, productive and focused, this super sativa is said to only reach 4 feet in height. My last two however, towered that number reaching 5 ft. It will be a surprise for all of us to see what number we end up with on this grow.

A pungent chemical tartness smell overwhelms the tent and these buds. Upon drying they are almost tropical smelling with a back hint of kerosene and that tart sour you smelled during flower.

-Alongside alleviating stress, these nugs also provide an excellent reprieve from symptoms of a variety of chronic illnesses.
-Providing analgesia, it can reduce the painful symptoms of arthritis and migraines
-Boosts the appetite - so it is a great choice for patients with eating disorders.
-It has a tendency to induce drowsiness, so if insomnia is your concern then this can be a choice strain for you, as well!

The terpenes responsible for these benefits and it's notorious flavors and aromas are: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool, Pinene ā€Šand Terpineol

Athena and her 4 sisters sit about 12 inches under the ā€ŠFC4800 and I use the Photone app to measure its PPFD which for my seedlings, I begin at 175 during germination then increase to 225 for the first 2 days before balancing out around 250 for the next week while letting this number creep up to 300 by transplant day. At that point, I will slowly increase PPFD to give my plants no more than 600 PPFD up until transition to 12/12 and the commencement of flower.

That's all I have for today folks, got up at 230AM to make TK his lunch and to get in the tent for photos so that I could get on here to post before another busy day got the best of me and you all thought I drowned somewhere at the Jersey shore.

Love you guys and gals! I'll be back early this evening to get to PMs again and then tonight and tomorrow morning, I'll dig back into your fantastic journals!

20240316_133647.jpg
Iā€™m glad you survived the holiday with the hubby,s family. Irish ā˜˜ļø festivus is funny šŸ˜. Chinese food is sacrilegious forā˜˜ļø St. Patrickā€™s Day ā˜˜ļø though but since yer Italian I guess itā€™s forgivable. Was wondering why the switch from Terpinator to Humboldt? TTYL āœŒšŸ» Jersey n happy growing my little Italian rob friend. CLšŸ€

Highya Krissi,

Love your little ladies!! And the explanation about PAR and PPFD, which seem to be discussed thoroughly elsewhere. Sounds like they'll be very happy in your tent!! Who wouldn't!!
My biggest concern is your busy-ness. I'm curious as to why you drive yourself so hard. I used to do that and lived. Others that have, aren't so lucky. I just hope you'll be around for a long while to add flavor and spice to your gorgeous grows!!
Refrigerator and garage look so much better! You did a great job organizing!! Another of my specialties. And yours by the looks!!
I'll reiterate Carmen's concerns about getting enough rest for you, then leave it for this go round. You need to be your #1 concern to be able to take care of your family!! You can't do for them from the hospital!! Happy Smokin'

20240316_133700.jpg
20240316_175135.jpg

20240316_175234.jpg
20240319_101322.jpg
20240319_101339.jpg
20240319_144029.jpg
20240319_144018.jpg

20240316_133647.jpg
I find that if you attach a photo but don't use it, it gets stuck at the bottom. If you delete it from the attachments, it will disappear from the bottom.

It should work. I know that you can absorb the THC from infused coconut oil through mucous membranes, although I've never used rosin.
Worked great Mel!
Sooooo???????
Hehe, it's awesome!
First I made it too strong. 4 grams of rosen to 40ml coconut oil. 2 drops was the dose, maybe even 1 drop I forget. I just thinned it our by 4 more times and now it's more people friendly. It gives me the closest to smoking experience yet. Drops under my tongue for 2 or three minutes, then casually allow it around my mouth for a tasty moment. 10 minutes later it's Zoot city! I'm going to keep doing this!
Hi Lady C, I did and went organic also. I noticed a big price difference. Zon's Canadian brand was half price but didn't name the country source. I played it safe and got all certified organic etc.. I may have gone overboard, i'm not sure. It seems to have kept from separating. I shake it anyway.

Highya Krissi,

Love your little ladies!! And the explanation about PAR and PPFD, which seem to be discussed thoroughly elsewhere. Sounds like they'll be very happy in your tent!! Who wouldn't!!
My biggest concern is your busy-ness. I'm curious as to why you drive yourself so hard. I used to do that and lived. Others that have, aren't so lucky. I just hope you'll be around for a long while to add flavor and spice to your gorgeous grows!!
Refrigerator and garage look so much better! You did a great job organizing!! Another of my specialties. And yours by the looks!!
I'll reiterate Carmen's concerns about getting enough rest for you, then leave it for this go round. You need to be your #1 concern to be able to take care of your family!! You can't do for them from the hospital!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode for mentioning that. I thought about it but didnā€™t want to come off as too? I donā€™t know what the word is but you did it fine. Iā€™m also a little baked so thereā€™s that too. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom