Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana

you'll be sucessful with all the pros waching and helping,that s not me in the pros,but like weed and there will be others,will get GMT in here and the butcher and tunes and southern and cherma and pit viper and ms. chumpstain and weedy and ms. fox and k2 and coffee and andy and DFW and justaddwater and ok thats enough but you see what I mean.:surf:

and I'm looking forward to your fun too.lol:surf:

Thank you, that's nice - my first blunt will be dedicated to 420 Magazine Grow Community!

I should start thinking about ventilation. Heat won't be a worry as this place is freezing cold - I keep the thermostat at 60 degrees! (I'm a cheap bastard) I can put the ballast in the room behind the grow room which is the basement - this place is a split. As I have a dehumidifier running in the summer there, strange buzzing won't attract attention. Maybe I'll vent to there, too. i'll figure out some cheap way of neutralizing odor, with vinegar, maybe. And then use the vinegar with soda for CO2 production.

you'll be sucessful with all the pros waching and helping,that s not me in the pros,but like weed and there will be others,will get GMT in here and the butcher and tunes and southern and cherma and pit viper and ms. chumpstain and weedy and ms. fox and k2 and coffee and andy and DFW and justaddwater and ok thats enough but you see what I mean.:surf:

OMG! wheeling out the heavy cannons! Nothin' we all can't do.

Hi Tiger Balm,
I have used Fox Farm Nutes with great results.
I have never used OS, BB, or CC, but I would advise some caution with them.
Your room looks awesome!
Much Luck to you.

Well, I'm bummed the seeds haven't sprouted. As of yesterday, they have been soaking 24 hours, and only 2 seeds have shown any signs of life - on each, one side of the seam has swelled, so i put them in the rapid root potting plugs. The others i put in wet paper towels.
Maybe i'll send away for more seeds - I saw an excellent recommendation (damn, forgot who) for sativa Satori from Mandala;
High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people.
THC: 23-28%
Potency: 9-10/10; long-lasting; no nervous side-effects (racy heart,etc.); suitable for regular med users, or persons with high THC-tolerance.
Aroma: fruity-citrus, pungent.
Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; this strain can ease sleep disorders from auto-immune diseases and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).

I soak seeds for 24 hrs only. If there are seeds that haven't cracked, i'll carefully hand crack them and plant them in coco. I used to soak seeds until they cracked, however long that would take, but not any longer. I changed my evil ways. Who says people can't change.
Much Luck! :peace:

I soak seeds for 24 hrs only. If there are seeds that haven't cracked, i'll carefully hand crack them and plant them in coco. I used to soak seeds until they cracked, however long that would take, but not any longer. I changed my evil ways. Who says people can't change.
Much Luck! :peace:

Plant in coco - do you mean cocoa coir? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom