Trinity f6, Trinity A f5 And P. Natalensis

Just inoculated some spore bags and all in ones with some Trinity isolations and some Psilocybe Natalensis.
While they are brooding I am going to build some new monotubs. Have never done a tub before so this will be my first attempt at that scale.
Have had success with “shoe box” tek but want to up scale.
First pic is of the bags I inoculated 8/17
The others are previous runs, mostly ARC, Tidalwave, PeHawk
IMG_4582.jpeg
IMG_7429.jpeg
IMG_7199.jpeg
IMG_7181.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpeg
IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg
IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2514.jpeg

First signs of life. Injected these 7 days ago.
Also made an order for more culture from the new sponsor. Tidal wave, SSKS and their Fungi Flush which is new to me. I’ve run a lot of the Tidal wave, know the guy who originally made the cross. Was very tempting get Panaeolus Cyanescens but it’s very finicky.

Little update here. Just over 3 weeks from inoculation. They’re looking good. Been misting the tub to bring up the humidity. Temp has been a little low probably but the mycelium looks strong and ropy. Natalensis is going a little bit slower than the trinity. May have been uneven on the injection amounts.
Will be preparing my tubs soon.

Thank you. That’s awesome. Did you start a log? I’ll go follow along if you did.
I’m busy lol. Overextended usually. Family and 2 kids, 4th and pre-k, soccer, dance, gymnastics, karate, music lessons… all the fun stuff I never got to do. I run a roofing business that is extremely busy and requires lots of my time, I’m on the roof every single day. 420 plants, other plants and flowers, cooking, yard and every day stuff… sleeping eating and showering gets squeezed in there somewhere lol and of course plowing snow in the winter ✌️✌️✌️

:passitleft:

Here’s my Trinity and Natalensis bags. Staring to see some good mycelium growth.
tomorrow I will be inoculating some bags with @Spore Genetics spore. Will probably run them in a separate journal. 💪💪
IMG_4773.jpeg
Hey very cool. Did you inject LC (living/live culture) or just a regular spore syringe?
I have a really nice P. Natalensis print.

Back
Top Bottom