TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

or buy ona gel to totally eliminate the smell.

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Remember not to use that gel in your room. I've seen several other posts warning against it. It's smell will embed in your crop. Wish I could remember where else I seen it but you can check with GardenFarie, Lady V, King, Cronic. These names alone should be enough to make you pause and look into it.

No way I'm gonna let that crop go to waste without a fight....

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Remember not to use that gel in your room. I've seen several other posts warning against it. It's smell will embed in your crop. Wish I could remember where else I seen it but you can check with GardenFarie, Lady V, King, Cronic. These names alone should be enough to make you pause and look into it.

No way I'm gonna let that crop go to waste without a fight....

It won't be in the tent, but I am thinking of using it while I harvest to help cut down the smell while I'm cutting and trimming. I think that should be safe.

They have one that doesn't have a scent also I believe.

5-20-14 Update
Temp 74F
RH 38%
Nutrient temp - No Nutrient water at 72F
PPM 100
PH 6.0

Its been a day since I started the flush, no noticeable changes other than they are getting frostier and frostier each day. And the blue tint of the earlier pictures is now coming out strong, and its definitely a light blue. I didn't get any real close ups, I just took a few.

5-21 Overview:
P5204645.JPG

Here is the new BB LST its looking good in the corner.
P5204646.JPG

Cola 1
P5204650.JPG

Cola 2
P5204651.JPG

Cola 3
P5204649.JPG

Nice Bud
P5204652.JPG

The twins are two of these I don't remember which ones anymore since moving them around.
P5204647.JPG

Here is the same shot shaded you can see the blue tint. In normal light it very easy to see.
P5204648.JPG

These are only lightly shaded, this the front right corner, see all the buds in the back.
P5204654.JPG

6 more days, I wish I hadn't pulled that popcorn sample. I knew it wasn't up to snuff and now I'm paranoid that the entire crop will be crap. I know I'm being foolish because the they are way more coated in trichomes than the medicine I get from my Dispensary, but it being my first grow, I can't get over the feeling I overlooked something and I'm headed for disappointment, not in quantity, but in quality. errr I'm going to bed.

Relax man. That plant is doing great. Pulling for testing doesn't hurt what's still on the plant. If anything it redirects energy back to the rest of the plant.

Let me just say what others I thinking...wish I could enjoy your first taste with you.

I'll be there in spirit...lol.

Your grow is awesome, dont know what the worry is. But yeah, the test samples will never do the final product real justice, so don't worry bout it. And if you're not 100 percent satisfied with your bud, send it to me and I'll take care of it for you lol. I'll even refund you the shipping cost cause we're such good friends lol

Relax man. That plant is doing great. Pulling for testing doesn't hurt what's still on the plant. If anything it redirects energy back to the rest of the plant.

Let me just say what others I thinking...wish I could enjoy your first taste with you.

I'll be there in spirit...lol.

Your grow is awesome, dont know what the worry is. But yeah, the test samples will never do the final product real justice, so don't worry bout it. And if you're not 100 percent satisfied with your bud, send it to me and I'll take care of it for you lol. I'll even refund you the shipping cost cause we're such good friends lol

Lol the colas starting to get the gangsta lean lol. Good thing in this scenario.

They look some tasty.

Thank you everyone, just need a little :420: Luv as I'm sitting here thinking of all the things that could go wrong. You go to all the effort, and you just want the payoff, good medicine.

There's a lot of us on our first harvest, so we're paying attention to how it goes. I know the feeling of getting this far and worrying that you can blow it in the final hour. Don't worry though, you got us and your skills to get through it! Are you as excited as me!?

There's a lot of us on our first harvest, so we're paying attention to how it goes. I know the feeling of getting this far and worrying that you can blow it in the final hour. Don't worry though, you got us and your skills to get through it! Are you as excited as me!?

I have a whole bunch of things to do, but I'm paralyzed. I feel like a freaken mother hen!

I keep trying to run through the process in my head, but it does no good since I've never been to this point. Flush this weekend, boil roots 3 days before harvest, cut and trim, hang to dry and then cure. I just hope I don't blow one of these steps or forget anything

I keep trying to run through the process in my head, but it does no good since I've never been to this point. Flush this weekend, boil roots 3 days before harvest, cut and trim, hang to dry and then cure. I just hope I don't blow one of these steps or forget anything
I'm not worried about the procedures for harvest, just maybe the big one will hit and bury everything, something like that. Oh well the lights are off until 11pm tonight so there is nothing to do with them anyway. I need to get a booster duct fan so I can redirect some wasted AC into the little tent to help get the temps in control. Also need to get the reservoir cooler also and maybe a little bigger one.

And I need another timer. Lets count my timers.

1 For 4x4 Tent Lights
2 for 4x4 CF Fan
3 for 4x4 E&F Hydro System
4. for CO2 Injection
5 For AC
6 For Veg Tent Lights
7 for veg tent fans
8 for veg tent F&D Hydro
9 for veg tent CO2

and a back up timer because you know one of them is going to FU.

Maybe I should buy stock in that company.

That's a lot of timers to keep track of.
I've tried to cut them down but I can't, I do have a spare laptop, maybe I can find some free software but you still need hardware to control that many different factors. The timers are the best bet. I am considering one change with them, I found a timer that using a real clock and has 8 programmable settings in a single day. At least with that I could always get them back on track easily if I had a power outage or something, since they have battery back up in them, and I could have a more definitive schedule. My biorhythm is all messed up because I've had two power outages since I started the grow. And now lights come on at 11:15 pm instead of 9pm like I originally had set up. So I'm staying up till 2am getting pictures, checking the plants, light defoil. and such. And my whole life I've been a morning person so its adding to my frustration. Plus being retired and not knowing what to do with myself is aggravating also, I need to volunteer at a shelter or something.

I think my Titans controls timer does the 8 programmable with battery backup. 13 bucks on Amazon I think. My grow is small, so I only need the one

Thats the one I'm talking about.

i need to get better timers with battery backup. I am using 4 right now i am not using the other 2 i use for veg since i am doing 24/7 to reveg a few c99's and to grow my carolina reaper peppers(the worlds hottest pepper) around 2.2 million scoville at its hottest. I have 9 out of 18 sprouted. I do love me some hot i mean super hot peppers.

i need to get better timers with battery backup. I am using 4 right now i am not using the other 2 i use for veg since i am doing 24/7 to reveg a few c99's and to grow my carolina reaper peppers(the worlds hottest pepper) around 2.2 million scoville at its hottest. I have 9 out of 18 sprouted. I do love me some hot i mean super hot peppers.
I like hot peppers they don't like me. Jalapeno's are as about as hot I can stand. To keep this MJ related I wonder how Cannabis grafted onto jalapeno, might burn.

hot peppers are a great feed at lights out i love to give them a good spray of hot pepper water. i mix in a few other things but ever time i do it the plants love it. i need to do it again but i ran out of peppers. The fire caused me to loose 300 lbs of meat and 150 lbs of other stuff like peppers/ smoked foods ect. so i figure i need to get the hotest ones i can lmao. you might figure out when i do something i do it. I dont hold back and i research usually. for indoor growing i spent 3 months 8 hrs day reading.

Back
Top Bottom