Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

Fearing bud rot from the wet weather were having and are looking at. I need to cover them when possible when raining. Not so easy.
My wife came up with an umbrella to cover them on calm rainy times. It didn't take me long to realize I have enough to cover both girls with beach umbrellas and it is a super idea. I like goofy things. If I can make this safe to the ladies. HMMMM

Fearing bud rot from the wet weather were having and are looking at. I need to cover them when possible when raining. Not so easy.
My wife came up with an umbrella to cover them on calm rainy times. It didn't take me long to realize I have enough to cover both girls with beach umbrellas and it is a super idea. I like goofy things. If I can make this safe to the ladies. HMMMM
Good luck. I hope the wind isnt too crazy

Good luck. I hope the wind isnt too crazy
Well... thats the catch. I cant think of anything I can use in big weather, period, so why not some goofyness. I think unless someone has some cheap,easy ideas i'm going to give some bud to mother nature to rot. It's early I'm stoned there's time to think and research. What you got?

Well... thats the catch. I cant think of anything I can use in big weather, period, so why not some goofyness. I think unless someone has some cheap,easy ideas i'm going to give some bud to mother nature to rot. It's early I'm stoned there's time to think and research. What you got?
I think i would just throw a relatively heavy plastic sheet over them and tie it around the pot. If youre worried about broken branches take a mop, shove the handle side into the dirt as far as it will go. There. That even gives you some silliness

I like the way you think. However she's out of hand tall. next year I think it'll be topped bushes for me. My friend is 6' 3"
IMG_3569.jpg

I like the way you think. However she's out of hand tall. next year I think it'll be topped bushes for me. My friend is 6' 3"
IMG_3569.jpg
Thats a long mop. Id bet your top could bend enough so you could just use the stakes you already have there. Just maybe make it baggy then tie it around the base

Thats a good thought. I could gain some ground on her there. Blown Mind emogee

I are you worried about a pending storm, or storms in general, because if you had one now, i really dont think bud rot would be a problem

I are you worried about a pending storm, or storms in general, because if you had one now, i really dont think bud rot would be a problem
I'm concerned with the general wet weather we have here. I'm new at this but the guy I get supplies and advise from says we get rot here and that its' predicted to be a wet fall.

I'm concerned with the general wet weather we have here. I'm new at this but the guy I get supplies and advise from says we get rot here and that its' predicted to be a wet fall.
That strain is reputed to get mushy in the wet but you just never know. They can get really wet for the near future with no sweat. Maybe a little mildew.

Back
Top Bottom