Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

I'm thinking of getting 3 more DS100's. Daisy chained together covers 4 X 2.5
DSCF41461.JPG
600 Watts LED in a 4 x 4 tent with the over lapping of all the lights = 37.5 watts per square foot. Just something I'm thinking about.

Good morning, and good weed to you ronnie!

Can't wait to see that system up and running.

thanks for the reps!

:high-five:

nice setup, makes me want to fire up and test my rdwc system. I have to wait till we move there and until I get a good ro unit on the well. As for now I haul every drop of water to the ranch from the home in town. I could never keep up with the needs of hydro. Soon I hope.
Reps ronnie and I'm subbed

Hey bud wish you all the best with your grow.
I'm new to this , currently underway with my first ever grow, just using soil and hand watering.
This kind of setup looks great once I get a few soil grows under my belt I would really like to try something like this, looks a lot more professional, can't wait to see how it turns out.
How do I subscribe to a thread , cos I wanna see this!
Sorry for being a noob lol
Best regards
Cream Dog :goodluck:

I may go with there 300w Diamond series. 3ftx3ft sounds better for my grow area. Doing some changes of my own. I want to get rid of my 400w MH/HPS and T5 lamp. Wish hydro stores took strade ins

the ds 300 is a great light but, the xml 350 is an amazing light the 10w cree's provide greater light penatration. and the light provides a square footprint.:)
:Namaste:

I'm thinking of getting 3 more DS100's. Daisy chained together covers 4 X 2.5
DSCF41461.JPG
600 Watts LED in a 4 x 4 tent with the over lapping of all the lights = 37.5 watts per square foot. Just something I'm thinking about.

the ds 100's are great lights but if you got one xml350 it would be about the same price and you would get more watts and more coverage . plus better penatration.:)

thanks for sharing the pic of your setup, looking great
:goodjob:

Been lookin in at the XML's I have the Solar Storm 400 but I kept adding plants to the grow and now I may need an additional Light when they start to fill out the room. My 400 has 5 watt LED's that are powered at 3.8 watts each. So I am really interested in how your XML works out for you. :peace::thumb::goodjob:

i was truely amazed with the XML350 in my last grow. I will definately be buying another one in the future:)
:peace:

Good morning, and good weed to you ronnie!

Can't wait to see that system up and running.

thanks for the reps!

:high-five:

thanks for stopping by vick, always a pleasure:) i'm on call this weekend and working like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest fielding service calls all over so cal and trying to finish the room:) going to pull an all nighter tonight.:)

nice setup, makes me want to fire up and test my rdwc system. I have to wait till we move there and until I get a good ro unit on the well. As for now I haul every drop of water to the ranch from the home in town. I could never keep up with the needs of hydro. Soon I hope.
Reps ronnie and I'm subbed

thanks s1ingblade for the reps and stopping by, i love hydro:) the faster the growth rates the better. the amount of control in hydro is great. I can't imagine going back to soil.

Hey bud wish you all the best with your grow.
I'm new to this , currently underway with my first ever grow, just using soil and hand watering.
This kind of setup looks great once I get a few soil grows under my belt I would really like to try something like this, looks a lot more professional, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Best regards

thanks cream dog, well i'll tell you now your embarking on a hobby that is truely addicting:) but also very rewarding.
your on the right path being here on this great website, the wealth of knowledge here you can't find anywhere else:)
to sub up click on thread tools at the top of page and choose subscribe to thread.

:peace:

well i got alot done. lights are hung, co2 line is up. heater is in the res for the seedling stage, system is on its third flush. seeds are 24 hrs into germination.

more pictures

tank heater
IMG_17567.JPG

heater t-stat
IMG_175712.JPG

co2 line
IMG_17646.JPG

IMG_17646.JPG

co2 tank and regulator
IMG_17676.JPG

IMG_17659.JPG

lights
IMG_175812.JPG

IMG_175910.JPG

IMG_176010.JPG

IMG_17617.JPG

IMG_17629.JPG

IMG_17639.JPG

thanks for all the support:)

hey ronnie!

glad i caught up in time! :cheesygrinsmiley: looking awesome mate :thumb:

glad i got in relatively early to sub up and watch the magic.. this is looking like its going to be quite epic :cheesygrinsmiley: can hardly wait.. i think this will push me a long way toward converting to LED's.... will be watching like a hawk ;]

reps brother 100%

hey ronnie!

glad i caught up in time! :cheesygrinsmiley: looking awesome mate :thumb:

glad i got in relatively early to sub up and watch the magic.. this is looking like its going to be quite epic :cheesygrinsmiley: can hardly wait.. i think this will push me a long way toward converting to LED's.... will be watching like a hawk ;]

reps brother 100%

thanks for the reps bro, I'm really excited about this one , this is the first undercurrent / aeroponics hybrid system i've ever seen and i love breaking new ground:)

really happy to have you following along mate

Best regards

top right side, thread tools>drop down menu>subscribe to this thread, or when you reply to a journal you are automatically subscribed to it.

Back
Top Bottom