ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

I've got some SSH seeds but have never tried them.
The best weed I ever grew was SSH...she looked nice, too..
I'm convinced that at times stoners don't have a clue about their state of mind or how they might appear to others.
I think you're right about that, although, the older I get, the less I care about how it looks...

The best weed I ever grew was SSH...she looked nice, too..

I think you're right about that, although, the older I get, the less I care about how it looks...
The older I get, the less I realize how it looks! :Rasta:

The older I get, the less I realize how it looks!
Lets face it- we're old farts- nobody's watching us anyway...
...which can be a big plus in certain circumstances..... 🤪

Hello all.

It's flip + 63 for the Crescendo clone and she continues to plod along with her browning leaves. I'm really getting sick of looking at this one!
Cresc cl1 6-28-23 F63.jpg

---------------------------------

My motley crew of new babies continues with their individual ways.

They are on day 10 (though the Slurricane is actually on day 13).

The Forbidden Fruit is the smallest. I took the suggestion of @Azimuth and topped her with earthworm castings a few days ago and she has, at least, increased the size of her second set of leaves, from nubs to stubs.
FF 6-28-23 D10.JPG

The Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner is larger than the FF and is, IMO, the most "normal" of the seedlings, growth-wise.
GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

Here they are side by side.
FF and GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

And both of these are being dwarfed by the Slurricane!
Babies 6-28-23 D10 (13).jpg

I'm finding this situation "interesting" if not exactly comforting. As in golf, I have to play it as it lies! :)

-------------------------

Last week one of my buddies stopped by. He has a son that sells a lot of weed around these parts. I gave him samples of a few of my plants to take to his son, hoping that the son would take some of this stockpile of weed off my hands.

I got his son's feedback yesterday:

He loved the taste, smell and effect. But he would have a difficult time selling it because it "looks like homegrown."

Huh? What the hell does that even mean?

He said is customers prefer "pretty" weed.

Huh? Does that mean I have ugly weed?

He did say, however, that he'd be interested in getting some to make edibles.

I tell 'ya, these young people drive me to smoke!:ganjamon:

----------------------------

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello all.

It's flip + 63 for the Crescendo clone and she continues to plod along with her browning leaves. I'm really getting sick of looking at this one!

The Forbidden Fruit is the smallest. I took the suggestion of @Azimuth and topped her with earthworm castings a few days ago and she has, at least, increased the size of her second set of leaves, from nubs to stubs.
FF 6-28-23 D10.JPG

The Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner is larger than the FF and is, IMO, the most "normal" of the seedlings, growth-wise.
GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

I'm finding this situation "interesting" if not exactly comforting. As in golf, I have to play it as it lies! :)

Last week one of my buddies stopped by. He has a son that sells a lot of weed around these parts. I gave him samples of a few of my plants to take to his son, hoping that the son would take some of this stockpile of weed off my hands.

He loved the taste, smell and effect. But he would have a difficult time selling it because it "looks like homegrown."

PEACE.
Pretty weed. What is pretty weed. You can have the best-looking weed but if it does not get you high what's it worth. I do not know GDB these kids just do not know what it takes to grow good weed these days. They are too used to going to a dispensary where the grass is packaged so nice, and the nugs are trimmed perfectly.

Hello all.

FF 6-28-23 D10.JPG

GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

PEACE.
Damn GDB - these young kids today…lmao! Or maybe you need to up your trim game. Dunno. On your babies - worry not about size. It’s irrelevant. What’s relevant is health. And those are perfectly green, blemish free, and absolutely fine. IMO. The Crescendo - you are the only one sick of looking at her. She’s really fattened up a lot!

Awesome.

Highya GDB,

That's the reason I don't go "into the world" much, because it's all so different now! Weed is supposed to get you stoned, not look "pretty"! If the "younger crowd" didn't even offer to smoke some, they deserve what they get!! I grow for me, and that's it. No one has any say in my grows. However, I'll gladly sit down and smoke some with anyone who cames along and would like some. Love that story!! Happy Smokin'

PEACE.
LOL

I had the same experience ! Less the trying to sell part ;)

Apparently the youngsters have bought into the marketing hoopla that tumbled weed is better than old school hand trimmed....

If they had a chance to smoke the parts that are "discarded" they would change their minds in a hurry :bongrip:

Cheers, eh ?

Hello all.

FF 6-28-23 D10.JPG

GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

PEACE.

So he wanted machine trimmed, over dried, stale weed that lost its sole.

He'll be back one day when he figures it out.
Highya GDB,

That's the reason I don't go "into the world" much, because it's all so different now! Weed is supposed to get you stoned, not look "pretty"! If the "younger crowd" didn't even offer to smoke some, they deserve what they get!! I grow for me, and that's it. No one has any say in my grows. However, I'll gladly sit down and smoke some with anyone who cames along and would like some. Love that story!! Happy Smokin'
Hah! My sweetie and I just shared a bowl of your Super Silver Haze Bode! We both couldn't be higher or happier with it brother! :bravo:
Kids in my family think our weed is too much. Go figure.

Hello all.

FF 6-28-23 D10.JPG

GDPxBB 6-28-23 D10.jpg

PEACE.
Extra weed is always better squeezed in rosin but that is my personal preference.
Check out my outdoor super sipper thread if you like.
Your plants always look great!
Take care :hookah: Ward

Pretty weed. What is pretty weed. You can have the best-looking weed but if it does not get you high what's it worth. I do not know GDB these kids just do not know what it takes to grow good weed these days. They are too used to going to a dispensary where the grass is packaged so nice, and the nugs are trimmed perfectly.
I guess "pretty" weed is weed I ain't got Keith! :)

Damn GDB - these young kids today…lmao! Or maybe you need to up your trim game. Dunno. On your babies - worry not about size. It’s irrelevant. What’s relevant is health. And those are perfectly green, blemish free, and absolutely fine. IMO. The Crescendo - you are the only one sick of looking at her. She’s really fattened up a lot!

Awesome.
Thanks Jon.

I'm not that concerned about size, just something to take note of and talk about! Time is on my side. :Rasta:

I guess "pretty" weed is weed I ain't got Keith! :)
But it's got taste smell and the affects but it ain't pretty. Then I would put it in a nice box with a bow and give it to him that way. Now it's pretty too.

Highya GDB,

Thanks Bode! Happy Smokin' to you too! :ganjamon:

Extra weed is always better squeezed in rosin but that is my personal preference.
Check out my outdoor super sipper thread if you like.
Your plants always look great!
Take care :hookah: Ward
I agree Northward. But then there is the issue of what to do with a stockpile of rosin, because I have one of those too!

I'll be checking out your thread shortly and thanks for stopping by!

Man, that Slurricane is an eager little thing..!

..and a lot of trichomes...

It all looks the same when it comes out of the grinder...
She does seem rather feisty Carcass! She came out and stretched up like none of the others did under the same conditions. Hell, she might turn out to be some "pretty" weed! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom