Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

If you're up for using some sort of liquidizer, this:

@LKABudMan does that with his grows so he'd be the one to ask.
Thanks for the link Shed. I should have set a stopwatch when I posted the question! :)

Res Dog recently with the “to end all” recipe for vapes too…

Looks dead easy 😅

"To end all." Well, that sounds scary!

I'll give it a read.

Thanks Nick.

I've learned to make it for the carts too. I do use a liquidizer. Don't know how to make it work without it.

My empty carts are one gram size.
I put about a gram of rosin in a glass shot glass, add about a dozen or so drops of liquidizer.
Put it in the microwave for ten seconds on high. Take it out and stir it.
Probably put it back in the microwave for another 10 seconds and stir again.
Add a few more drops of liquidizer as needed. I just do it a few drops at a time and stir, don't want to use more than necessary.
After I've got it a good viscosity, I set it in the dark for a while.
Come back later and check it's viscosity. It will keep hardening back up after it cools back down. Just stirring it, heats it enough to change viscosity.

When I finally come back to a rested shot glass and the viscosity is where I want it, I fill the little syringe with juice very very slowly, as it's still quite thick and won't run up the straw that fast.

I have the cart positioned in a way that my wrist are supported for a fine injection of juice into the cart. The less you spill the better.:rolleyes:

Put the cart in the device and go.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Any liquidizer? Or do you have one you prefer?

I've been looking at what our sponsor @Peak Terpenes has to offer.

No, I didn't mix them up.

I got 158g from the FB#1. And I know that thanks to you because I don't recall ever weighing it.

It's been in a Grove Bag sitting on 60% for a few days so I weighed her tonight thanks to your question!

FB1 dry 158g.jpg
Nice haul! 5+oz looks good

Any liquidizer? Or do you have one you prefer?

I've been looking at what our sponsor @Peak Terpenes has to offer.
I've only tried one and looked a bit before ordering it. I got the non flavored one. Terps 710 shown below. It doesn't change the taste to me. When I posted about making it, I should have mentioned, that from the time I start, it usually takes a couple of days, because I keep going back to it and checking it's viscosity. If it's too thick, it gives out before it's finished/empty. If it's too thin, it'll leak. :rolleyes:

Making carts w Panama rosin (2).JPG

No, I didn't mix them up.

I got 158g from the FB#1. And I know that thanks to you because I don't recall ever weighing it.

It's been in a Grove Bag sitting on 60% for a few days so I weighed her tonight thanks to your question!

FB1 dry 158g.jpg
Man, those look like some rock hard nugs! Great job!

Do you sweat your bud before the Grove bag? I love my Grove bags. The first time I did the wood meter before trimming/bagging. But I found jarring/burning them for 2-3 days before going into the Grove works well.

Do you sweat your bud before the Grove bag? I love my Grove bags. The first time I did the wood meter before trimming/bagging. But I found jarring/burning them for 2-3 days before going into the Grove works well.
Wood meter? Did I miss something?

Nice grow & nice journal sir! I'm on the retiree schedule also. I like not having to shave if I don't feel like it, always wearing slip-ons or flip flops & never having to pee in a cup! Unfortunately, I still wake up between 5:30 & 6:00 every morning...

Nice haul buddy!

When I first read about the Grove bags here, folks were talking about using a wood moisture meter on the bud stems to know when to stop drying, then sweating it in turkey bags, and then into the Grove bags for long term storage. I can't recall the number but think it had to be below 13 on the meter. Here is one post discussing it
' LKABudMan Gets Skunky Under The VSF6450 - Sponsored By Vivosun

Honestly, I found it easier to just dry, sweat in Mason jars for a day or two until it stabilizes at 60-62 humidity and then into the Grove bags. Highly recommend the Grove, no burping and I swear my buds smell better in Grove.

When I first read about the Grove bags here, folks were talking about using a wood moisture meter on the bud stems to know when to stop drying, then sweating it in turkey bags, and then into the Grove bags for long term storage. I can't recall the number but think it had to be below 13 on the meter.

Honestly, I found it easier to just dry, sweat in Mason jars for a day or two until it stabilizes at 60-62 humidity and then into the Grove bags. Highly recommend the Grove, no burping and I swear my buds smell better

Hello all and Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm ending the year with a couple of solo pics of the Forbidden Fruit pair, Copy and Paste. This makes sense because those are the only 2 plants I've got going now. :)

They're on Flip + 35 so they've got about 50 or so more days to do what they do.

Paste:
Paste 12-31-23 F35.jpg

Copy:
Copy 12-31-23 F35.jpg

---------------------------

As always, thanks for the feedback:

Nice haul! 5+oz looks good
Thanks con. That's more than enough for me!
I've only tried one and looked a bit before ordering it. I got the non flavored one. Terps 710 shown below.
Thanks GW. They sold me with 3ml dropper they include with the bottle!
Nice haul GDB ! Those buds look tight 🥦
Thanks Smoke. Yeah, they're as tight as they appear!

Thanks Tim.

What's even easier than burping them in multiple jars is burping them down in bulk, using a turkey bag or a slow cooker liner.:)
Well done, GDB- great looking haul- and nicely trimmed, too!👍
Thanks Carcass. I approached this trim with a good mindset. It happens occasionally. :)
Not really! :)

But Tim has addressed your question a few posts back.
Nice grow & nice journal sir! I'm on the retiree schedule also. I like not having to shave if I don't feel like it, always wearing slip-ons or flip flops & never having to pee in a cup! Unfortunately, I still wake up between 5:30 & 6:00 every morning...

Nice haul buddy!
Thanks Thirvnrob.

The is no downside to retirement that I am aware of! :yahoo:
Nice Haul GDP, I have improved my auto game as of late running Mosca gear. My latest diary post show the patience it takes to harvest, Cheers & HNY, SSgrower
Thanks you SSgrower. What Mosca plants you got going?
Honestly, I found it easier to just dry, sweat in Mason jars for a day or two until it stabilizes at 60-62 humidity and then into the Grove bags. Highly recommend the Grove, no burping and I swear my buds smell better in Grove.
I like the Grove bags too.

I plan to get into canning fruits and veggies soon, as I now have a surplus of Mason jars on my hands.:)

Happy New Year GDB, and to all the terrific folks who hang out here!
Happy New Year to you Shed and to all 420 members.

I hope next year is an upgrade over vers. 2023!

PEACE

Hello all and Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm ending the year with a couple of solo pics of the Forbidden Fruit pair, Copy and Paste. This makes sense because those are the only 2 plants I've got going now. :)

They're on Flip + 35 so they've got about 50 or so more days to do what they do.

Paste:
Paste 12-31-23 F35.jpg

Copy:
Copy 12-31-23 F35.jpg

---------------------------

As always, thanks for the feedback:

Thanks con. That's more than enough for me!

Thanks GW. They sold me with 3ml dropper they include with the bottle!

Thanks Smoke. Yeah, they're as tight as they appear!

Thanks Tim.

What's even easier than burping them in multiple jars is burping them down in bulk, using a turkey bag or a slow cooker liner.:)

Thanks Carcass. I approached this trim with a good mindset. It happens occasionally. :)

Not really! :)

But Tim has addressed your question a few posts back.

Thanks Thirvnrob.

The is no downside to retirement that I am aware of! :yahoo:

Thanks you SSgrower. What Mosca plants you got going?

I like the Grove bags too.

I plan to get into canning fruits and veggies soon, as I now have a surplus of Mason jars on my hands.:)

Happy New Year to you Shed and to all 420 members.

I hope next year is an upgrade over vers. 2023!

PEACE
WOW! did those stretch out nice, have a good new years GDB & Fam

Back
Top Bottom