Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Phewf on both!
Thanks Shed.

I was in the dumps for a minute. I'm glad the plant didn't have to suffer (too much) because of it! :Rasta:

Glad ur feeling better and she came back to life a lot better than I would have thought after looking at that Pic. 🥀🥦 lol
Thanks Smoke. Feeling better by the minute. I hope the plant is too! :thanks:

Glad you’re on the rebound now. What a nice fat bastard, to wait so patiently for you to feel better!
Hey, HH! :ciao:

"What a nice fat bastard." That's classic! 😁

Hello all.

The last plant in this grow, the Fat Bastard #2, is on Flip + 93.

I fed her with the Strive nutes again tonight but that's all the nutes she's going to get.

I scoped a little piece of her after I fed her (ass backwards) and she's ready to come down, IMHO.

I only gave her 2 liters, leading to minimal run-off. Depending on how heavy her pot is tomorrow, I may give her some plain water. If it seems that she's nearly stopped drinking, I'll call it a day let her dry out a bit and take her down.

FB2 12-17-23 F93 trichs (4).jpg
FB2 12-17-23 F93 trichs (3).jpg
FB2 12-17-23 F93 trichs (2).jpg
FB2 12-17-23 F93 trichs (1).jpg

If you're thinking she could go a bit longer, I don't totally disagree. But I'm trying to take her before she becomes "sleepy" weed.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

I'm trying to take her before she becomes "sleepy" weed.
She looks right to me, with just a little amber...
and she may amber up a little more after harvest, so I'd say now's the time...

It's turning amber, ready to start harvesting. :cheer:

Hello all.

Looks Good from here i would start the process . 🪓

Good assessment and plan!

She’s lookin ready to me, may already be into the sleepy territory by my eye. 😴

As I'm sure I predicted 10 days ago, iiiiiiiiiiit's TIIIIIIIIME!

She looks right to me, with just a little amber...
and she may amber up a little more after harvest, so I'd say now's the time...

It's turning amber, ready to start harvesting.

Thanks to you all. You were all correct!

For a variety of reasons, I've haven't taken the time to post here in a while.

I took down the Fat Bastard#2 on the 19th, on her 138th day above soil. The FB#1 went down at 130 days.

I didn't take time to take any pics or measure wet weight. I just gave the plant a very rough trim and put her in the fridge. I plan on running her through the bowl-trimmer once she's dry.

She was a somewhat heavy plant and really sticky. Very similar to her sister (Duh).

I took her out and gauged her today (after 9 days in the fridge) and she's at 74% RH.

I've currently got her splayed on a table under a ceiling fan (in the dark). I'll leave her out for 4-5 hours and then back in the fridge she goes.

So here I offer the only proof that any of what I've said this evening has actually happened:

FB2 12-28-23 9th fridge 74RH.JPG

------------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

I, for one, believe you. That, and congratulations on bringing that grow to a wonderful conclusion.

:welldone:
Thanks for that Shed.

Yep, that's it for this grow, but I might hang around here a little longer for some smashing. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom