Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Well-timed finish to a great looking plant GDB! Nice job trimming and great work on that crossword as well. :thumb:
Thanks Shed. Regarding the trim, I think if someone were to market a product that would kill your fan leaves at the end of a grow without being detrimental to your plant they could make a mint! Perhaps, "Leaf-Be-Gone?" :Rasta:
There's always this one if you need a fix.
Ha! That should hold me for a minute! 😁

Congrats on yet another nice harvest, GDB- Great looking plant, right up to the end👍
I got a bit more larf than I'm used to. But these little budlets are well-formed and definitely smokable. A bunch of little quick-dry testers!
Larf's not bad stuff, once you find a use for it.... and those little budlets are always soo frosty- I save them for the kief....smoke a few, too..

Hello grow gang.

On her Flip + 85 the Fat Bastard#1 has met her maker.

She still had most of her leaves, though some were browning. She left me thinking back to recent takedowns where most of the fans were gone by the end. (There's a definite upside to that happening, but I'm sure there's a downside too.) Anyway it took me a lot longer to trim this plant than I had anticipated. It was pretty much an all-day job (with union breaks of course -- about 6 of them)!

Here's her Obit pic:
FB1 OBIT 12-11-23 F87.JPG

Her flop was nearly no flop at all. I guess I'm happy about that, but I also like dramatic flop pics!
FB1 END 12-11-23 full flop a.jpg

Here's the array shot of her greenery. These buds were heavy! I think she'll be heavier than the taller Sour G that proceeded her.
FB1 END 12-11-23 array.jpg

Because I had a hard time getting underneath her during the grow I got a bit more larf than I'm used to. But these little budlets are well-formed and definitely smokable. A bunch of little quick-dry testers!
FB1 END 12-11-23 larf.jpg

---------------------------------

Thanks so much Stinker. :thanks:

Thanks Stone!

Thanks Smoke. I don't think it will end up at that number, but I'll be happy with whatever I get!

Thank you Bode. I'm trying to get consistent like many of the others here already are!

That's the plan Val! :Rasta:

---------------------------------------

One more plant to end the Serenity Grow!

Thanks for looking in!

PEACE
looks like a nice haul congrats, curious to hear the smoke report & would love to trade a oz for a oz since mine is more on the sativa side & yours more indica , mine got me pretty baked the other night with a tester & wanna hear if yours put you up to the 3rd floor on your house

I'm glad you had a bountiful harvest. :) What was the primary smell you were getting while trimming.:hmmmm: I started smelling fuel, while trimming the Colombian Gold. :oops: Had me looking around for the spilled or open container of petro product:hmmmm:. It's a good smell though. :D I've always liked the smell.:love:
Did you need a tylenol after the trim.:cheesygrinsmiley: I broke down and had half a pain pill yesterday.:rolleyes: I rarely take them, because I want them to continue to work.:hmmmm::)

I've still got to trim one box full. Heck, I'm gonna fill a couple of quart jars with the box stuff, not counting the bulk hanging by the stems.:oops::love::)

Highya GDB,

Love the obit pic. She certainly looks ready. Great structure (and strong) on her.

I'm trying to get consistent
You're doing Very Well. A little confidence goes a long way! Happy Smokin'

Helluva harvest(s) GDB, congratulations!! Big ol fattie colas and that Sour G looked like perfection in the bud shot. I’m glad you harvested just a day or two later, it was exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. :high-five:

One more to go for the serenity grow! :bravo:

You've been doing a great job and congrats on the awesome harvest!

The crossword puzzle background is very photogenic, LOL

Hello all.

Last night I took the buds off of the stems and got a wet weight of the FB#1: 341g.

FB1 END 341g wet.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback!

Congrats on yet another nice harvest, GDB- Great looking plant, right up to the end👍
Thanks Carcass. Having leaves at the end is a blursing (both a blessing and a curse)! :Rasta:
Larf's not bad stuff, once you find a use for it.... and those little budlets are always soo frosty- I save them for the kief....smoke a few, too..
This is especially true under the @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro because it gets down there and forms them well!
looks like a nice haul congrats, curious to hear the smoke report & would love to trade a oz for a oz since mine is more on the sativa side & yours more indica , mine got me pretty baked the other night with a tester & wanna hear if yours put you up to the 3rd floor on your house
Thanks con. I likely won't be smoking this one until it cures. I didn't like the taste of a recent tester.
Congrats on that beautiful heavy harvest GDB!
Thanks Ms. Carmen. Certainly not as colorful as your girls but still beautiful in her own way! :)
I'm glad you had a bountiful harvest. :) What was the primary smell you were getting while trimming.
Thanks so much GW. All I smelled was weed, and I'm not trying to be evasive. No particular odor jumped out at me.
Nice Big Buds , Good Grow / harvest GDB ! :drool:
Thank you Smoke! :thanks:
Love the obit pic. She certainly looks ready. Great structure (and strong) on her.
Thanks Bode. I owe her structure to lots of CarcassSticks®.
You've been doing a great job and congrats on the awesome harvest!
Thanks so much Val, for your support and for the lights! :yahoo:

Helluva harvest(s) GDB, congratulations!! Big ol fattie colas and that Sour G looked like perfection in the bud shot. I’m glad you harvested just a day or two later, it was exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. :high-five:

One more to go for the serenity grow!
Thank you Heavenly.

Yup, just one more to go. I haven't been feeling well lately so the FB#2 is getting an un-plannned mini-drought. I haven't had the energy to get down to the basement so she hasn't been watered for the last 3 days.

I have no idea how she's taking it (and I'm not sure I want to know). :)

I'm gonna' force myself to go down there at lights-on tonight.

PEACE

Hello all.

Last night I took the buds off of the stems and got a wet weight of the FB#1: 341g.

FB1 END 341g wet.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback!

Thanks Carcass. Having leaves at the end is a blursing (both a blessing and a curse)! :Rasta:

This is especially true under the @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro because it gets down there and forms them well!

Thanks con. I likely won't be smoking this one until it cures. I didn't like the taste of a recent tester.

Thanks Ms. Carmen. Certainly not as colorful as your girls but still beautiful in her own way! :)

Thanks so much GW. All I smelled was weed, and I'm not trying to be evasive. No particular odor jumped out at me.

Thank you Smoke! :thanks:

Thanks Bode. I owe her structure to lots of CarcassSticks®.

Thanks so much Val, for your support and for the lights! :yahoo:

Thank you Heavenly.

Yup, just one more to go. I haven't been feeling well lately so the FB#2 is getting an un-plannned mini-drought. I haven't had the energy to get down to the basement so she hasn't been watered for the last 3 days.

I have no idea how she's taking it (and I'm not sure I want to know). :)

I'm gonna' force myself to go down there at lights-on tonight.

PEACE
hope you're feeling better, nice haul

3.5 oz. + ! Ya can't beat that with a stick...nicely done, GDB!

Well trimmed, too- it could pass for store-bought stuff! 😉

I'm glad you had a bountiful harvest. :) What was the primary smell you were getting while trimming.

I hear that. :) I'm so proud of myself, when I identify their fragrance.😎 It's usually like forgetting a word and having it at the tip of the tongue, struggling to remember. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning all!

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling better today than I have over the past week.

I made it downstairs last night and found the FB#2 looking not as bad as I had anticipated after her short drought. She was on her Flip + 89 last night.
FB2 12-13-23 F89 post-drought.jpg

I watered her to run-off with 2 parts plain water and 1 part Strive nutrients. By this morning she was looking "sort of" perky again.
FB2 12-14-23 F90 morn after drought.jpg

Although she was only droughted for 3 days, her buds seemed to change just a little -- for the better.
FB2 12-13-23 F89 drought bud.jpg

(I personally believe that a 3 gallon pot is ill-suited for extended droughts because there is so little moisture retained in small pots. That's just my gut feeling from past experience and I'm sticking with it.)

I took a few trich pics this morning and she can go a bit longer.
FB2 trich 12-14-23 90 (1).jpg
FB2 trich 12-14-23 90 (2).jpg
FB2 trich 12-14-23 90 (3).jpg

So I'm caught up on my FB#2 updates.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom