Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Smashin n Dabin with GDB! Man I'm wishin we were neighbors! Sweet smash ring!
I wish we were neighbors too Stone! I can hear Mrs.Otter now, "The hell with his feelings. Just take the pipe from him and tell him he has to go. It's been 8 days straight and his munchies have cleaned out our fridge!"

Cookies look delish, the smash looks smashing, and that Fat Bastard came in with some heft! What was the final weight on the Sour G? Last I noticed was 260g after harvest.
:welldone: on a great grow!
Geez. I never got the dry weight of the Sour G! And I've been digging in the bag quite often though she isn't cured yet. (She tastes so good it doesn't matter.)

I have 85g on hand so I'm guessing that the dry weight was slightly less than 4oz.

That's plenty because it will be shared sparingly. :Rasta:

Congrats on another great Harvest, GDB!

That'll keep you zooted for awhile!..:ganjamon:

I'm not a walnut guy, but I could eat around them...🍪🍪
Thanks Carcass.

These cookies might be giving me something close to "anxiety!" If I eat a whole one I start to see movements out of the corner of my eye, but there's nothing there. :oops:

another nice haul congrats, the risin & cookies look great, have you tried smoking the weed yet for a smoke report ?
Thanks con.

I probably have tried a tester but I can't say how it was. When I cut off little budlets from plants in order to scope them I usually smoke the budlets after they've dried. But I don't keep track of which budlet came from which plant. I just toss them all in a foil canoe and put them on top of my cable box to dry. So when I grab one and smoke it I don't know what I'm smoking (unless it's one of those distinctive-tasting Sour G budlets).

And the more I think about it, that makes little to no sense. 🤔

Highya GDB,

I think 6 oz from inside grow is great! I remember she looked gorgeous!! That's s lot of dabs from 5g. I know you'll enjoy it!! I'm hoping to make some hash from last year's not so great stash. Put it to good use!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I'll take 6oz on any day that ends in "y."

Hash it up! Waste not want not. :Rasta:

Yes a flower tasting is in order. I want a press but "need" a new lung room A/C unit more so, it will have to wait, still researching presses. Nice haul GDB, carry on, SSgrower
Thanks SS. Tasting will commence in a few weeks!

Nice harvest and you been busy boy making all those goodies , Enjoy !!
Thank you Smoke. I'm kind of in a bind because the cookies give me the munchies like crazy. Can you imagine, cookies that give you munchies? Where does one go from there? :oops:

These cookies might be giving me something close to "anxiety!" If I eat a whole one I start to see movements out of the corner of my eye, but there's nothing there. :oops:
Those cookies look great. :thumb: I get anxiety before eating any. After a bad time a long time ago, now I only eat it for sleep. Great dreams and better sleep. Sometimes I wake with a mellow buzz. I do want to try again to get zooted.

Those cookies look great. :thumb: I get anxiety before eating any. After a bad time a long time ago, now I only eat it for sleep. Great dreams and better sleep. Sometimes I wake with a mellow buzz. I do want to try again to get zooted.
That's interesting Stinker.

A buddy of mine who had some of the cookies commented that they led to some of the best sleep he's had in awhile!

I wish we were neighbors too Stone! I can hear Mrs.Otter now, "The hell with his feelings. Just take the pipe from him and tell him he has to go. It's been 8 days straight and his munchies have cleaned out our fridge!"
We'd be trouble out on the deck! I like to sit, chew the fat, and enjoy a personal jay when i smoke a jay. You'd have your choice for yours. Yeah, then burgers in the egg if you like a smokey bite. Followed up with some wine and more jay. Some days are better than others.

We'd be trouble out on the deck! I like to sit, chew the fat, and enjoy a personal jay when i smoke a jay. You'd have your choice for yours. Yeah, then burgers in the egg if you like a smokey bite. Followed up with some wine and more jay. Some days are better than others.
I'll bring donuts! :Rasta:

That's interesting Stinker.

A buddy of mine who had some of the cookies commented that they led to some of the best sleep he's had in awhile!
Mine get like that too i wake up ready in the morning ready for a nap after those! I use my old pressing bags and puck from the rosin I press alot of left over oil stuck to the bag ✌️

IMG20231209170958.jpg

Awesome haul GDB. Well done. Love my edibles!! First time I ever made brownies I cut them too big. Should have been 12 but I only did 9. I ate and left for the gym. Flash forward 40ish minutes and I'm 20 minutes deep into my workout and I'm damn near hallucinating!!! I just had to give it up at that point. I was so high I couldn't even drive home!!! 💯😂 I walked home that day! Wellll..... More like floated home. I was still high when I woke up the next morning!! Bwahaha It was fun after a while but I was definitely not expecting that!!! Happy Sunday buddy!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom