Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all.

Flip + 42 for Copy and Pace.
FFc 1-7-24 F42.jpg

-------------------------------
They're both really stacked and a lovely shade of green!
Thank you Shed. And thanks for your unwavering presence!
They (and you) really have done a great job so far, it should be smooth sailing from here on in... ⛵
Thanks Carcass. I like smooth! 🙂
They both really filled in well! Paste looks solid bud! YUMMY!
Thanks Stone. :thanks:
Your sticky outty stakes. Coz I lift my plants in and out one of my fears is that I’m gonna bend down and take an eye out. I always cut them just below the bud for that reason, not even joking.
You'd have to be the clumsiest, dumbest grower around to do something like that.

My eye doc says I'll be able to remove my patch within a few weeks.
I've trained my body to lean off to the side every time I pick mine up for the exact same reason!
Me too! Good for the abs. 🙂
one time just mixing some pot in with spaghettis sauce with my first wife had it, before we were done eating sitting there laughing at each other , we had some good fun that night . Long time ago !!! 💨🎯
Edibles can be incredibles! 😜

Hello all.

Flip + 42 for Copy and Pace.
FFc 1-7-24 F42.jpg

-------------------------------

Thank you Shed. And thanks for your unwavering presence!

Thanks Carcass. I like smooth! 🙂

Thanks Stone. :thanks:

You'd have to be the clumsiest, dumbest grower around to do something like that.

Me too! Good for the abs. 🙂

Edibles can be incredibles! 😜
As you may have already noticed, my last post was intended for my other journal. Oops! 🙂

Warning not for the faint hearted!!!

Got a story for ya Black. I nursed a woman on Saturday night who had had a retina transplant. Post op she had to apply treatment eyedrops. She somehow managed to spear her eyeball with the eye drop bottle resulting in the need for her iris to be removed. She now has a whitish looking cauliflower blob in her eye till she gets a prosthetic!

And lol at the eyepatch sentence.

Warning not for the faint hearted!!!

Got a story for ya Black. I nursed a woman on Saturday night who had had a retina transplant. Post op she had to apply treatment eyedrops. She somehow managed to spear her eyeball with the eye drop bottle resulting in the need for her iris to be removed. She now has a whitish looking cauliflower blob in her eye till she gets a prosthetic!

And lol at the eyepatch sentence.
Regarding your patient, she should have seen that coming.

What an unfortunate story. How important our eyes are to us.😓

Hello all.

I have a correction I need to make.

I went into one of my footlockers today to dig out some Grandaddy Purple and I noticed a 2oz Boveda bag with a Sour G label.

This exchange is from a few days back:
What was the final weight on the Sour G? Last I noticed was 260g after harvest.

Geez. I never got the dry weight of the Sour G! And I've been digging in the bag quite often though she isn't cured yet. (She tastes so good it doesn't matter.)

I have 85g on hand so I'm guessing that the dry weight was slightly less than 4oz.
My response to Shed's question was incorrect. When he asked about the final weight I only weighed the bag that I keep sitting next to me, right beside my chair. I had completely forgotten about the "other" bag I had stuck in the footlocker. It's contents weighed 76g. So the total weight of what I have on hand is 5.75oz.

Based on how much of it I've smoked already I can safely say that the plant produced about 6oz, maybe a little more.

@InTheShed 🙂

Really, yesterday my supervisor was to come by to update my hr. reduction and She did not show due to Ice on the road which was melted by 8:30-9:00am, no precipitation all day yesterday, I had to smell-Proof the cottage for what? Alazy bum supervisor, scared of a little car accident? SS In Texjas I keep my cottage clean.SSgrower

I think it's probably because lazy, so don't want to go out, anyone would want to stay in their own home in this cold weather, it's more comfortable.

Hello all.

This grow is completed and I'm only hanging around to conduct a few smashes of the resulting plants.

Thanks to @Carmen Ray for the nudge to buy a puck-making tool. I've got one on the way and when I get it I'll be smashing a few pucks of the Fat Bastard #2. Having been bagged for curing on Jan. 1st, she should be in a good place for smashing. The tool should arrive tomorrow.

To date I've been forming my pucks merely by pressing the weed into the micron bags using my thumbs. Even though I have mighty thumbs, I'm anxious to see if using a tool to compress the weed increase or improves my yield. 🙂

After smashing FB #2 I will submit the journal as completed.

Thanks for hanging with me to this point.

See you soon!

PEACE

Hello all.

This grow is completed and I'm only hanging around to conduct a few smashes of the resulting plants.

Thanks to @Carmen Ray for the nudge to buy a puck-making tool. I've got one on the way and when I get it I'll be smashing a few pucks of the Fat Bastard #2. Having been bagged for curing on Jan. 1st, she should be in a good place for smashing. The tool should arrive tomorrow.

To date I've been forming my pucks merely by pressing the weed into the micron bags using my thumbs. Even though I have mighty thumbs, I'm anxious to see if using a tool to compress the weed increase or improves my yield. 🙂

After smashing FB #2 I will submit the journal as completed.

Thanks for hanging with me to this point.

See you soon!

PEACE
Have you tried smoking the FB yet for a smoke report (memory fade happening here)

Have you tried smoking the FB yet for a smoke report (memory fade happening here)
I have con, and I seem to recall that it was "fairly nice."

I'll be doing an official smoke report after its been bagged for at least 30 days or more. Then I will try my best to accurately describe the taste, aroma and effects.

I'm not very good at describing the taste and aroma, but I do okay on effects.

In the end, readers of my reviews prolly end up thinking, "That weed sounds fairly nice." 😁

Did you get a bottle style or rectangular one? If you get a bottle type, a big enough c-clamp and a mallet will come in handy to get the puck out for the latter and to press it into a small puck for the former. :)

Did you get a bottle style or rectangular one? If you get a bottle type, a big enough c-clamp and a mallet will come in handy to get the puck out for the latter and to press it into a small puck for the former. :)
I need more tools?

Back
Top Bottom