Weenmeoff's Inside Soil Alien Abduction Grow Journal

Good work on the watering bud. +Reps :thumb:

I'll have to look into that for ours.

I just got back from being away for a week, the plants look great and the soil is moist so the watering set up did the trick.

Hey Ween...how's all my brotha. Pretty cool watering thing ya got goin on there bud. C & N...you guys seein this right...maybe sumpin you's can use in Feb. when you go away! Great idea...thanks Ween! Have an awesome day would ya.......better get back to work....BAHHH!

Yes, I would recommend for the purpose of being away but not as the main method of watering/feeding. Hope you're having an awesome day too brotha!

Welcome back Ween. Those weekend trips are a nice get away

Thanks Dirt! Just got back today, had a week in the mountains. Got to check in on the ladies with the new camera but it was a pain because of slow satellite internet. They looked good so I didn't have to come home early.

The George's have lots of flowers and grew a few inches past the screen, some of the outer shoots and one inner shoot grew about 6 inches above the screen. I suspect that I need to get everything back down to the screen level and even that canopy, correct?

The veg cage also did awesome while away. All clones that were transplanted into #1's are looking good. I wasn't sure they were going to make it because when transplanting the soil was just falling out of the solo cups, I got a utility knife, cut around the bottom and then 2 sides put in there new homes and pulled the cups off.

Just a couple pics for now. Let me know if I need to get those girls down to screen level.

image37417.jpg

image37410.jpg

Looking great, WMO! :goodjob:

That's what having your grow "dialed in" is all about. You can go away for a week and know that the plants are just going to do what plants do! :welldone:

L
Looking great, WMO! :goodjob:

That's what having your grow "dialed in" is all about. You can go away for a week and know that the plants are just going to do what plants do! :welldone:

Hey Ween, all's good bud,...what Krip said there....:thumb:

Thanks guys!

So the last time I tucked and weaved was 9 days ago and they were flipped 19 days ago. There are 4 or 5 shoots that are about 6 inches above the screen and the rest are about 3 inches above.

I feel kind of weird about tucking and weaving them seeing as there are a bunch of pistils but this is still my 1st grow so will take advice. Should I tuck the few that are way above or all of them?

Thanks!

L

Thanks guys!

So the last time I tucked and weaved was 9 days ago and they were flipped 19 days ago. There are 4 or 5 shoots that are about 6 inches above the screen and the rest are about 3 inches above.

I feel kind of weird about tucking and weaving them seeing as there are a bunch of pistils but this is still my 1st grow so will take advice. Should I tuck the few that are way above or all of them?

Thanks!

Since you just got back from the extended vacation, I'd even out the canopy as best you can and then let them go from there. It's getting late, but not too late, yet! :)

I think I have a few good candidates for scrogs gone wild. I underestimated how much was well above the screen. I spent and hour and a half weaving and only got one done. I really hated squishing the pretty little pistils.

Some before and after, the 1st 3 pics are before and the last 2 are after.

IMG_20160824_214937.jpg

IMG_20160824_214930.jpg

IMG_20160824_215402.jpg

IMG_20160824_231903.jpg

IMG_20160824_231854.jpg

I also fed the bigger veg plants 1/2 strength nutes yesterday.

Still hemming and hawing about building the grow shed or just bring it all in the house. I already feel like I'm outgrowing (pun intended) my 4x4 tent and dog cage veg cab. The George's are pretty much packed to the Gil in the tent, same in the cage....

My DBHBB soil is ready to go so the next move will be into Doc kit soil.

The clones in #1's have been in them for 9 days and the bigger plants have been in #3's for 17 days, approximately when will each be ready to go into #10's?

Thanks!

:theband:

Hey Ween, sounds awesome bud,...if ya have the room...just do it! Sounds like ya need some more room anyhow! Cheers eh!:thumb::high-five:

Gotta crunch some numbers but would really love to have a grow shed!

I top dressed my vegging girls and the George's with DBHBB and did some LST. I watered and tucked another with one more to go.

:passitleft:

IMG_20160826_195219.jpg

IMG_20160826_202346.jpg

IMG_20160826_202440.jpg

IMG_20160826_203650.jpg

IMG_20160826_204235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom