Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Oh boy.....i see your biggest challenge PC.....and it aint your plants....its keeping your wife happy/content while you try your best to bring in the goods!!
I feel your pain....trust me when i say ....her attitude WILL change with time .....when she sees how much produce you harvest...and then maybe some cash rolls in from it........
A tip.....DO NOT keep talking about it with her...leave her out of the chit chat unless she asks ok. You DO NOT want her to get annoyed or irritated cuz you spend so much time and effort on your plants and maybe not as much time with /for her.
I would treat her like a friggen queen...take her out for a nice supper...to a NICE resteraunt
and DON'T talk about your hobbie....just a couple thoughts bud.
Good luck.. .
Oh and BTW...get to a dollar store and grab a few packs of pipe cleaners....bestest way....bar none.
Also , you are going to need some plastic stakes.....get the 4 footers.
U will need approx 12 of them.. .ok.
I dont like the bamboo ones...but they will work.
My situation exactly PC except my wife is boarder line lunatic when she gets going about it. I second the no talking about it, it helps. And as far as smell, so far that filter I made gets 5 stars. It absolutely reeks in there, way worse than last time and I smell absolutely NOTHING coming out of the vent...so far. My last grow by this time, my $50 store bought filter was already failing. And I have 3 more plants in there this time. Everyone says the Can fans are all that works. It’s only because they have the thickest carbon bed, it’s not magic. I made mine like 3.5”. If it fails during flower, I’ll buy a badass fan and add another one. My filter is reusable and 1/4 the cost. You don’t have to spent $250 on a filter. And the one to completely kill the smell of your tent would probably be $500. Just something to think about.

My situation exactly PC except my wife is boarder line lunatic when she gets going about it. I second the no talking about it, it helps. And as far as smell, so far that filter I made gets 5 stars. It absolutely reeks in there, way worse than last time and I smell absolutely NOTHING coming out of the vent...so far. My last grow by this time, my $50 store bought filter was already failing. And I have 3 more plants in there this time. Everyone says the Can fans are all that works. It’s only because they have the thickest carbon bed, it’s not magic. I made mine like 3.5”. If it fails during flower, I’ll buy a badass fan and add another one. My filter is reusable and 1/4 the cost. You don’t have to spent $250 on a filter. And the one to completely kill the smell of your tent would probably be $500. Just something to think about.
I may try my hand at making one some time. This Can 33 is killing it so far. Little to no smell coming from the tent unless I open it then it only smells for a few minutes after that even with the tent open some there is little to no smell. Thinking ahead I may try to move some things out from the base meant and make room for my tent down there and try to use the one bedroom as my flower area if I can keep the smell down and use my tent in the basement as a clone and veg tent. It may never happen but that's what I would like to do.

I may try my hand at making one some time. This Can 33 is killing it so far. Little to no smell coming from the tent unless I open it then it only smells for a few minutes after that even with the tent open some there is little to no smell. Thinking ahead I may try to move some things out from the base meant and make room for my tent down there and try to use the one bedroom as my flower area if I can keep the smell down and use my tent in the basement as a clone and veg tent. It may never happen but that's what I would like to do.
The more room the better. I could probably do a little cloning area but that’s about it.

The Can#33 is the shiz.....wanna know why i say that......About 5 yrs ago i had two police officers in my kitchen(about x wife and stuff)
They stood there talking to me for about 1/2 hour.....not 6 feet away from them....right below in my basement were 4 blooming , stinky plants....they couldnt smell a fucking thing....NOTHING.
The Can #33 saved my ass.
Do i believe in them....u bet your ass......i have recommended that filter many times and all who buy one are sold on them.....
I know all i need to know about filters and how they work.....and i will be looking for another Can #33......for 200 dollars ,...i will pay that all day long for peace of mind.
Cheers eh.

Honestly the Can 33 I have keeps the smell down. If it didn't I would be pulling everything out cause the wife would kill me if the smell got out into the house. Keeping the smell down is priority #1 for me but I may look into making one to keep in the room if I convert the whole room into a flower area as a supplemental unit to go along with a Can filter. I will have to clean the garages then clean up in the basement then the room so Lots would need to be done first but that is my objective to get it all done.

The Can#33 is the shiz.....wanna know why i say that......About 5 yrs ago i had two police officers in my kitchen(about x wife and stuff)
They stood there talking to me for about 1/2 hour.....not 6 feet away from them....right below in my basement were 4 blooming , stinky plants....they couldnt smell a fucking thing....NOTHING.
The Can #33 saved my ass.
Do i believe in them....u bet your ass......i have recommended that filter many times and all who buy one are sold on them.....
I know all i need to know about filters and how they work.....and i will be looking for another Can #33......for 200 dollars ,...i will pay that all day long for peace of mind.
Cheers eh.
Hey Duggs, check out the Kootenay Filter. The story goes something like Can was a independent canadian company, and then sold to a larger company. Most of the employees got.....yup that's right canned and a group of them started another filter company. KFI makes no doubt a very similar product. I am gonna give them a shot on my next filter purchase.

I got that info from a shop owner here. When I asked about the Can #33 he told me he used to only carry the Can brand, but now only keeps the KFI in stock.

Hey Duggs, check out the Kootenay Filter. The story goes something like Can was a independent canadian company, and then sold to a larger company. Most of the employees got.....yup that's right canned and a group of them started another filter company. KFI makes no doubt a very similar product. I am gonna give them a shot on my next filter purchase.

I got that info from a shop owner here. When I asked about the Can #33 he told me he used to only carry the Can brand, but now only keeps the KFI in stock.
I looked them up and found them Here not sure if the cost would be more in the US but something to check into

I looked them up and found them Here not sure if the cost would be more in the US but something to check into
Yup that's the one. The old Can filters used to be made in Nelson BC....that got shut down and moved to the US somewhere. KFI is that original Nelson BC outfit.

Howdy gang and sorry work week is kicking my ass all over the place. Thank you for the compliments on my ladies guys I hope they turn out good after dry and cure ya never know until it’s all done Seed pay attention to your soil storage conditions and monitor it often I’d recommend once a week if u can swing it. Throw in a temp probe and mark down readings once a week just to have an idea of what it is acting like. First run soil I don’t worry about now. But the later runs will fade plants more. Never slack on feedings also in runs 2+. Foliar once every 10-14 days like clockwork and mix in a leaf wash once or twice and a snake oil on most strains. For TP/GE I’d say don’t be scared to feed at a decent rate. 10-15ml per gallon of water used. I got scared to use that much and likely mixed around 6-12ml per gallon over the majority of the grow and we all saw how they faded mid bloom hard. I do believe it was because I was worried that sativas were such light feeders. I was hearing how others Malawi’s and strains like that don’t really need hardly any thing. But these Maui’s were different. They could handle moderate to even somewhat heavy feedings. I just fed them to light to much until it was too late to stop the fade. Either way lesson learned and no harm done. The buds look and smell fantastic.
:passitleft:

Need more sunlight lol. Where is spring:hmmmm:

Burning the candle from both ends again...

Thanks for the back story on the KFI filters Seed. I’ll def look at them for my next filter purchase. I’d rather buy Canadian myself. Since all the import fees and shipping / taxes are brutal. Also sounds like they got shafted and could use the support.

I’m sure the can33s work well too. If I had the cash when I setup my first tent I would have gotten one but it was heavy asf compared to the cheap zon one I got. 2 years later the zon filter and fan still do well to kill the odour but the fan makes some weird tinkering noises on 75%+

Meh I’m happy with the use in getting this far. Paid around $200 CAD all said and done for that fan and filter combo with 25ft of ducting and a roll of foil tape.

My wife can get crazy about the smell to and she has good reason but the 2 fans and filters I use during flower work well enough.

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Cheers fellas:ganjamon:

Hey Sticky. Yup..back in the land of snow and freezing temps. A place i love to call home...:reading420magazine:
Ha.......:rofl: Flew back in to Toronto late last night around 830 , or so , then took another two hrs. to get home and 'wake up' the house.
Trip was a great success and had great times with Neiko and 'K'. Lottsa memories/good times. Food was superb, weather was awesome, and people were friendly and welcoming , as usual. The high speed , ocean going canoe ( Hawaii Five 'O' style) delivered all the HB produce Neiko , 'K' and i could consume.
Right now i'm a lil worried for Ken....u around...u OK?

Hey Sticky. Yup..back in the land of snow and freezing temps. A place i love to call home...:reading420magazine:
Ha.......:rofl: Flew back in to Toronto late last night around 830 , or so , then took another two hrs. to get home and 'wake up' the house.
Trip was a great success and had great times with Neiko and 'K'. Lottsa memories/good times. Food was superb, weather was awesome, and people were friendly and welcoming , as usual. The high speed , ocean going canoe ( Hawaii Five 'O' style) delivered all the HB produce Neiko , 'K' and i could consume.
Right now i'm a lil worried for Ken....u around...u OK?
sounds like you guys had a good time duggan probably feels good to be home :) I think he's taking a little time away not sure!

Back
Top Bottom