Wren’s 3x3: x4 Gorilla Glue By Elev8 Seeds In DBHBB, May 2019

Yea man live and learn that’s how it goes right. Haha I’m in that same boat right now mostly just watching Brix grows. This is only my 2nd Kit grow still getting a feel for it all.

Lost a bunch of seeds this summer germinating into HB soil. Forgot to go into plain Promix or do it the way Duggan does with HB soil under plain Promix. Totally forgot and lost $200 in seeds lol. Ah well I’m sure I’ll make more mistakes.

In the 5x5 I have 4 Maui Waui by Nirvana seeds. For lights will be using up to x4 HLG65V2’s for veg in 4000K. And then a HLG550V2 in 3000K added in for flowering.

Still waiting on HLG 35/36 to re stock for additional UVA and Deep/Far Red to complete the spectrums.

I grabbed some GDP by Blimburn which I heard good and bad reviews on. Also grabbed Blue Dream by Blimburn and Cinderella 99 by G13 Labs.

So lots to look forward too over he next year.

Happy Growing CK
Ya I just lost like 8-10k this harvest because of over watering.... but ya ive been running the kit for just over 3 years and wouldn’t trade it for anything, even with all the fuck ups it’s still so much better produce than anything else I’ve grown or had

It's great to see you around more and more and giving advice Kid! :high-five:
Thanks Ween, I jus gotta get better at putting myself out there on here now!

Hey Wrenn, good looking buds forming in there! :high-five:

Ya I just lost like 8-10k this harvest because of over watering.... but ya ive been running the kit for just over 3 years and wouldn’t trade it for anything, even with all the fuck ups it’s still so much better produce than anything else I’ve grown or had

Sorry for your losses brotha. Shit happens though right so ya just gotta keep it rolling! I can’t say enough about Doc’s Kit aswell. Everyone loved that Raspberry Diesel from the first grow, too bad it’s all gone now :ganjamon::passitleft:

It's great to see you around more and more and giving advice Kid! :high-five:

Yes Kid :thanks: It’s much appreciated.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Got a couple more bud shots of the girls last night. The resin is unreal... I got a crazy allergic reaction from being around the tent last night for only a few mins.

New exhale CO2 bag deployed so now there is 2 in the tent. Not sure how much it actually helps because I don’t always run this tent zipped up fully. And the scrubber is on but it’s 60% heavier then air so hoping it gets to the plants even half way.

Replaced another Secret Jardin Monkey Fan. I like the fan other than the durability. Can’t wait to upgrade to a bigger space and just use a house fan that oscillates. Those things can go 24/7 for years and no issues.

Here are the girls a few days after CD2

Looks like these will have a lot of leaf to them. Heard that about Gorilla Glue before. Trim nightmare but great for pressing.

I gave 2 Snake Oil / Brix foliars to these girls so far. Do you guys use snake oil and brix all the way through or just two times for the entire grow?

I mixed those foliars up at 2.5ml Snake Oil ,7.5ml Brix to approx 225ml RO.

Gi Drench is on deck next hoping for bud swell and then brix a day after that.

Happy growing gang :green_heart:

Hey Wren! Plants look great! Directions say only 2 snake oils. Your mixture is a little strong, should be 4 to 1 but plants look great so no harm no foul.

:passitleft:

Howdy Ween, hope your having a great weekend :ganjamon:

Thanks , and ok I thought it was a bit off. Will try and remember 4:1 for next time.

Very nice plants Wren. I love the leaf posture. I agree with Ween, only 2 applications of snake oil. Is that the original GG or from seed?

Thanks Neiko! Ok great so that’s all for the SO this run. It’s Elev8 Seeds Gorilla Glue from seed so not sure if that’s good or bad lol.

I am really liking the plant structure and shape of the bud on one plant. One of the others has some really nice sweet / fruity smells coming off but the buds are fairly small.

Gave them Gi last night. Will do a plain water next and brix tomm.

Also have 12 clones from these that rooted. Potted them into small pots so hopefully they come through.

Off to the beach for a few hours :surf:

Looking damn good in there Wrenn! Super frosty! :surf:

Looking damn good in there Wrenn! Super frosty! :surf:

Thanks IL :ganjamon: Yeah the frost coverage is pretty crazy. Another 3 weeks for these to fatten up!

Some shots from last night.

This one is more Sativa leafs. And longer skinny bud structure. Maybe these 2 will go a week or two longer.

This is one with fatter buds and broader fans.

This one below has the broadest leaves. Also fattest buds. Lower canopy bud.

Top Canopy bud from the Broad leaf plant.

Going to start monitoring trichomes more now. Haven’t paid that close attention to how long they have been in flower.

They got upcanned into 7s June 22. And flipped 12/12 maybe 5-7 days later. So approx day 45ish.

Oh here is my Maui Waui’s by Nirvana at day 12 from germ. One doesn’t look like it will make it :(. Not sure if it’s a deformation or the seed husk dented the main shoot but it hasn’t really grown in the last 3-4 days wise the others took off.
Going to pop my last bean to get 4 into flower. 2 look perfect and 1 had some twisted leafs from seed husk but all new growth past that has been good.

Happy growing gang :slide:

Beautiful buds Wrenn! :high-five: Your Maui Waui's are looking great! They're huge for day 12. Not sure what's happening with the one - but it must be some kind of deformation as the others are growing really well.

Thanks bro they are coming along nicely now. The 2nd Cat Drench and the GI after that helped a lot.

The 2 are pretty big yeah! I usually plant them from the papertowel straight into Promix HP cut with 15% EWC.

I upcanned the Maui’s into 1.25Gal pots of Kit soil so hoping they like it.

I noticed the roots were not as plentiful as previous grows. I scored what I could but mostly the roots went to the bottom of the pots and began to go around. They didn’t have as much lateral rooting. As long as they get a solid veg in these next pots they should be fine though.

Unfortunately the little deformed one didn’t make it. Waited a solid week and it just wasn’t growing any. That main stem under the cotyledon leafs was almost as flat as a piece of paper.

Germinated the last seed of the Maui and it produced a nice taproot so it’s in the soil now. Going to be a couple weeks behind the other 3.

Here is some more pics of the Gorillas at Day 51 of flower.

This one is quite tall at 49inches! Showing Sativa traits. Love the tall and spear like buds. Actually getting some nice density too. Might leave this one for 1-2 extra weeks.

Most Indica leaning phenotype in the tent. Very nice bud and plant structure. The buds are quite firm also maybe a 7.5/10.

Frost is next level!

Had to stake up the two taller girls. Gorilla Glue stems are pretty weak if it’s sativa dominant. The shorter Indica ones are fine and probably won’t need any support.

The other more Sativa like Gorilla.

This is the plant that smells fruity which is odd I didn’t know GG could be so berry / sweet smelling.

Couple group shots

Gave the girls plain water last night. Hoping to get another TP in. Then GI. Water and finish on a GI.

On the home stretch now gang :slide::ganjamon: Happy growing all

Geez frost in mid August.... goddamn, awesome job man!

Thanks Kid I’m dankrupt so this harvest could not finish any quicker lol.

Went and spent $300 on concentrates a couple weeks back *doh*.

Also got a new light a HLG100 V2 in 4000K for my 2x4 clone tent. It’s pretty cool. Loving it over CFL tubes.

The little gorilla clones are weak asf and will get some de stress tonight and maybe some 1/4 Strength TP in a few days once the soil is dry.

What a mess this tent is. Can’t wait till I give it a clean up !

Needs a fan and Huey poor clones are in like 50% RH which isn’t ideal but it could be worse.

What kind of strains would you guys recommend to grow in the Kit and that are fruity/terp heavy ?

I currently have some GDP beans by Blimburn but I’m not sure if they will be any good.

Also have Blue Dream by Blimburn.

I’ve been interested in a few strains like

Pineapple Chunk by HSO
Pineapple Fields by Dynasty genetics
Birds of Paradise which are always sold out
Blue berry but idk where to find a good one
Blue Magoo strains
Star Pupil by MMS
Acapulco Gold by Barney’s Farm
And Cinderella 99 by G13 I have a pack.

Basically just want a mix of fruity Indica and Sativa smokes for day and night use.

Have you guys ever tried any of these ?

Also is there any fruity ACE strains ?

Not really super familiar with ACE and haven’t ran any of those other strains before but they sound awesome! Just wait til you start harvesting and you’ll say bye bye to the store, I haven’t been to a store for any cannabis products in like 3 years!

Too many journals....lost a couple pages...bahh.
:passitleft: Evenin Ken , Ween , Kid and friends. Couple 'kit' things. It's very cool to see peeps who learn , then teach others. Much respect Ween. In Doc's original instructions , he had stated to give two pure water drinks between Drenches. Since then , we found out that giving 1/4 Trans between them was helping,...after that growers started to only give one watering between Drenches and that one would be with 1/4 Trans. Now i'm hearing growers not giving ANY pure water drinks between Drenches. OK, this will /has lead to issues. There is a reason Doc wants his products used according to directions. Once a grower learns how the kit works by a few grows, then , and only then is 'tweeking' advised. Learn how it all works , first. It's just like ...when ya can't figure out how to put the damn Xmas gift together .....oh , till ya read the instructions...duhh. If no pure water (or close to it) is given during the grow, later runs of soil will suffer. FYI, i have found , when giving those pure water drinks...add some Tea to it. All the good stuff , is in the soil..just keep the microbes , alive and happy , eating all the minerals, (rocks) .
With giving Brix.....bestest to give any , and all foliars a couple days AFTER, or BEFORE a Drench , not the same day...too much . By giving it then , you can see the lil boost it gives them. Anyhow , hope i haven't bored ya'l....enjoy the night Ken, Ween, Kid and friends.:circle-of-love:

Not really super familiar with ACE and haven’t ran any of those other strains before but they sound awesome! Just wait til you start harvesting and you’ll say bye bye to the store, I haven’t been to a store for any cannabis products in like 3 years!

Living the Dream eh! I’ve been growing indoors now for 3 years or so. And I only have one Kit Harvest under my belt so that was when I no longer had a need to look elsewhere for bud. Kudos to Docs Kit galore :thumb:

I might just order some Strawberry Cough 14grams to hold me over until this harvest. $79 isn’t too bad from BC.

Once the 5x5 and this 3X3 are running like clockwork I shouldn’t need to do this again.

What’s your current favourite strains your running ?

Living the Dream eh! I’ve been growing indoors now for 3 years or so. And I only have one Kit Harvest under my belt so that was when I no longer had a need to look elsewhere for bud. Kudos to Docs Kit galore :thumb:

I might just order some Strawberry Cough 14grams to hold me over until this harvest. $79 isn’t too bad from BC.

Once the 5x5 and this 3X3 are running like clockwork I shouldn’t need to do this again.

What’s your current favourite strains your running ?
It’s a tie between my Guava Wookiebred by Bodhi which is Stardawg guava X Wookie 15, lineage of the Wookie is Lavender X Appalachia
Then I have my Cherry Royal OG that is Cherry Ghost OG/Cherry Royal X OG18/Afghani Kush/ 78 LA Affie OG and that’s bred by roundtableselections and both cultivars hunted by me for my keepers

It’s a tie between my Guava Wookiebred by Bodhi which is Stardawg guava X Wookie 15, lineage of the Wookie is Lavender X Appalachia
Then I have my Cherry Royal OG that is Cherry Ghost OG/Cherry Royal X OG18/Afghani Kush/ 78 LA Affie OG and that’s bred by roundtableselections and both cultivars hunted by me for my keepers

Nice man I’ve seen the Guava Wookie before and yours look lovely. Good stuff right there.

Nice it sounds very similar to the Raspberry Diesel I grew. That was Sour Diesel #2 X Cherry Afghani.

Was a really nice smoke that I will grow again and actually pheno Hunt because last time my clone tent wasn’t ready =\.

Hoping I get as nice plants next time around.

Back
Top Bottom