Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Been off the forum for a few, had some things....life in general, that got in the way....But, I'm about to pull a 9 week harvest.....You know what that means!:high-five: Hope to see all you guys around soon, I'll be getting caught up for the next 2 weeks, and plan to crack some Jilly Beanx2reg, ChemWreck Kushx2reg, and Chemmy Jonesx2reg....Hope you are well Brother X!

Life got in the way for me too. The holidays were crazy here, and then my health went temporarily south, too. The good news is - I'll get better and am already feeling better. The bad news is that I'm really out of touch around here!

Lastly... I'm having a hard time with this, literally, because I was looking forward to growing a Jilly Bean at the same time as you. But, I may not end up growing Jilly Bean as planned this next round. Based on the way the Chocolope has been helping me with nerve pain, I might plow forward with a more Sativa leaning grow this next round. I'm really tortured on this, because my Jilly Bean seeds are practically calling out to me. They just might not work with the rest of what I'm thinking of doing...

Don't be mad if I change directions, K? :high-five:

Xlr8,
I don't think anyone will begrudge you for growing the meds that are working to reduce your nerve pain. Stockpile the Chocolope and we'll watch your Jilly Bean grow when you have enough med-reserves to see you through.

Amen, Brother! :high-five:

Thanks Buddy Was a hell of an experience, some residual stuff still hanging around.

Truthfully, our Christmas was one of the best we have ever had. Did eat too much though. Just me and her. :bravo:

Hi OMM -

I've been really under the weather lately with my own medication snafus. Finally getting it under control, but it might be a bit before I'm 100%. Ugh! Sure hope things are still going well, sorry I've been away so long... I'm really glad you had a good Christmas. :)[/QUOTE]

Aw Man, I thought that you were just resting from Christmas. I'm so sorry that you've been under the weather. Got check on you more.
That last surgery has really messed you up, Buddy. Wish there is something I could do to help. Hope at least your meds help. What is the Dr. saying?
Wish there was some way I could help. :smokin:

Propa Gator has a new grow going.....maybe that will cheer you up. Peace Brother.:peace:

Xlr8,
I don't think anyone will begrudge you for growing the meds that are working to reduce your nerve pain. Stockpile the Chocolope and we'll watch your Jilly Bean grow when you have enough med-reserves to see you through.

Haha, well put. I've decided on next round stuff... Jilly Bean will have to wait I guess. I'll live vicariously through Quix I guess! :)

Amen, Brother! :high-five:

:high-five:

Hi OMM -

Aw Man, I thought that you were just resting from Christmas. I'm so sorry that you've been under the weather. Got check on you more.
That last surgery has really messed you up, Buddy. Wish there is something I could do to help. Hope at least your meds help. What is the Dr. saying?
Wish there was some way I could help. :smokin:

Propa Gator has a new grow going.....maybe that will cheer you up. Peace Brother.:peace:

Definitely need to check out Propa's grow. I'm getting a little better each day, and I'll be fine. Felt like I was dying there for a while, but I wasn't! Ugh.

Yeah, I've been a mess with my health -- especially since the last surgery. I was hoping that would be the "fix". I think my surgeon just needed a new boat. Dammitallanyway. ;)

Well, I think it's down to these (some combination of 2-3 of these) as possibilities for the next round:

Jack the Ripper TGA Subcool
Pandora's Box TGA Subcool
Super Lemon Haze Greenhouse
OG Kush (91 Chemdog) Reserva Privada
Deadhead OG Cali Connection

Open to thoughts or ideas on a combination that would work okay in the Flo N Gro. :)

Well, I think it's down to these (some combination of 2-3 of these) as possibilities for the next round:

Open to thoughts or ideas on a combination that would work okay in the Flo N Gro. :)

Yea the og kush is always nice and the super lemon haze would probably be a winner for you too. hope u starting getting back to 100%

Super Lemon Haze is a coin flip.....if you get the good phenom you'll be fine. :adore:

I wouldn't use a Haze hybrid w/ a heavy feeder, you'll get the claw and get concerned. The plants will probably do fine, but they look funny the whole time. Speaking from SSH and HazexG13 point of view. I'd do a subcool run..........

Hi X,

Nice to see you...sorry about the health stuff, I can sympathize with back trouble for sure :circle-of-love:

The potential canidates all sound good to me, but I'm no expert.

I'm with sisco...one of each :yahoo: :tokin: :yahoo:

whatever you choose I'll be watching :passitleft:

2 words: Jilly Bean

OG Kush, definitely.....I love that strain :peace:

Yea the og kush is always nice and the super lemon haze would probably be a winner for you too. hope u starting getting back to 100%

Super Lemon Haze is a coin flip.....if you get the good phenom you'll be fine. :adore:

I wouldn't use a Haze hybrid w/ a heavy feeder, you'll get the claw and get concerned. The plants will probably do fine, but they look funny the whole time. Speaking from SSH and HazexG13 point of view. I'd do a subcool run..........

Hey X, old buddy old pal.. hope things are going OK for you, I wish I knew about your new strains, the names on these things can sure make you get excited. Do one of each? :Namaste:

Hi X,

Nice to see you...sorry about the health stuff, I can sympathize with back trouble for sure :circle-of-love:

The potential canidates all sound good to me, but I'm no expert.

I'm with sisco...one of each :yahoo: :tokin: :yahoo:

whatever you choose I'll be watching :passitleft:

2 words: Jilly Bean

I germinated 7 seeds the other day, and now have 7 beautiful seedlings. I planted them directly into Rapid Rooters, and they were all popped up and looking good in only a day and 1/2. They are all currently working on their second set of leaves, and still all looking good.

The se7en seeds are:

(2) Jack the Ripper
(2) Pandora's Box
(1) Deadhead OG
(1) OG Kush
(1) Super Lemon Haze

Over the past few days I created a small veg space which I'm hoping to keep a couple/few? small mothers. To that end, not everything will here will be flowered out this run, but I may keep what doesn't get flowered in my new little veg space for the time being. I am going to start playing with cloning soon, too! :)

That reminds me - I'm thinking of keeping my little moms in coco and smart pots... Could use any tips on nutrients for small moms in coco/smart pots. Should I do a coco perlite mix? I was thinking of going straight coco - is that bad?

I'd also love any tips on presoaking the coco. I bought a coir brick and I need to soak it. My plan was to soak it in RO water with Cal Mag + to break up the brick and pre-charge it with some Cal Mag + to help balance out the extra potassium in the Coco -- I'm also considering a very light nutrient solution with the Cal Mag for presoaking. I know Coco has it's own quirks, so I'm trying to figure out a good plan for keeping some little moms in Coco. I'm also trying to decide whether to keep them in 1 or 2 gallon smart pots... I already have the 2 gal.

Oh, and I'm undecided on whether to journal this next grow. I'm still trying to get my health in order, and I may take this grow off from journaling. Ideally, that would give me more time perusing everyone else's stuff for a while! :)

Last but not least, thanks all for the well wishes and the seedling suggestions! Thanks in advance for any tips on the coco mom thing...

Oh, and I'm undecided on whether to journal this next grow. I'm still trying to get my health in order, and I may take this grow off from journaling. Ideally, that would give me more time perusing everyone else's stuff for a while! :)

I say if you don't know if you should take a break, you should take a break. Take it easy for a few. You had a great grow this last run. Take a load off, and hey, if you change your mind, start takin pics and give us a holler. I, for one, would come-a runnin' just post the new link here, and we'll all get it.! Be well, my friend. I would say to go smoke some Lucy, but I know that's already gone!:high-five:

Oh, hey! Check out my sig. Somethin' for you to watch... if'n ya wanna.

I have been using coco/perlite (~75/25%) for my moms and clones. I just use tap water to hydrate it and get it mixed with the perlite. I make a very soupy mix of the stuff and then when I put it into the pots it packs itself down as it drains. You want it to be fairly well pack in to the pot, I use the perlite to make sure it is aerated a little.

I feed the moms the BPN 2-part at the early veg ratio with some Cal/Mag mixed in RO water and that's it. They are loving it, I've had them in this setup for several months. I am using 4 inch PVC hempy tubes to keep the moms in a semi-bonsai state.

Back
Top Bottom