Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Hi Jandre -

I think I got it from Single Seed Center (a sponsor of 420mag). Looks like they're out of stock at the moment, though. Any of the big seed banks would normally have it, but I'm guessing they're all out of stock on it right now.

Chocolope - Single Seed Center

chocolope_0040-w_9.jpg

Description:
This plant grows BIG! If space issues are a problem then you may want to try another strain. This sativa dominant plant will take over any room. It is very fruity and progresses to chocolate in taste. Enjoy the variety.

Type: 100% Sativa
Specifics: O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalope Haze
Indoor Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Indoor Yield: 400/500

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Since I'm from an older generation than you guys....I had a bleach blond set of duck tails.....if you know what they were. Jeans and a white shirt were standard...hey it was the fifties! :high-five: Almost forgot ..... kept my cigarettes in my rolled up selves. :ganjamon:

Duck tails! I'm just glad I'm old enough to have missed the whole saggy pants thing... :scratchinghead: I never liked that trend - pull up your pants people!

Nice mix of music you got there :)

:thanks:

It's definitely eclectic - I love variety, and good music is good music. Genre is irrelevant, though tastes may vary...

QUOTE=OldMedMan;1417684]Well, buddy...you should have visited me yesterday. Bad day! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:[/QUOTE]

Hi OMM -

It sounded like a really bad day alright - I could tell you were really affected by it all, and I hated to hear you were feeling that way. Was glad you got my message, and even happier to hear that things are looking up a bit. Hope you and Jo had a wonderful Xmas! :xmas:

Hey X, I got Chocolope and Lucy in the next batch of seeds to starts.

Sweet! I'm still really liking them both a lot. I hope you journal them or post pics. I'll definitely grow them both again.

Thank you for a very good grow journal.

I appreciate that a lot! Thanks for following along and sharing your knowledge and experience. I'm a better grower in part due to things I've learned from you, so it's been great having you here. :thanks:

Hi X,

Boy...sorry I'm so late to the party :party: What a wonderful finale. Great smoke report...I'm gonna have to find some Lucy myself...but I put that on a wish list long ago, thanks to OMM. I like the giggles too.

Love the music list...and the ducktails, levis and white T...

I'm with you X...pull up your pants

Great Journal X, can't wait to see what you decide on next...:Namaste: I'm sure we'll all learn something new...again.

:bravo: :goodjob: :adore:

I appreciate that a lot! Thanks for following along and sharing your knowledge and experience. I'm a better grower in part due to things I've learned from you, so it's been great having you here. :thanks:

LOL your a big reason why I pushed the multi-plant diy before my other projects. I thank you for the compliment. After the DarkStar project is over I might do a multistrain grow with that diy. I have a bunch of heavyduty fruities to grow first but they aint fem so its a ebb n grow for them, a bunch of freebie fems for the undercurrent.
I gotta say I like your Flo n Gro, it really is a larger and improved version of my ebb n gro except that I can run more plant sites than the flo just because of size. The flo n gro looks to be able to support a larger and more robust plant.
Now I got one question for ya. Isn't ebb type systems easy to run?
Good luck with the next grow bro.

QUOTE=OldMedMan;1417684]Well, buddy...you should have visited me yesterday. Bad day! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Hi OMM -

It sounded like a really bad day alright - I could tell you were really affected by it all, and I hated to hear you were feeling that way. Was glad you got my message, and even happier to hear that things are looking up a bit. Hope you and Jo had a wonderful Xmas! :xmas:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Buddy Was a hell of an experience, some residual stuff still hanging around.

Truthfully, our Christmas was one of the best we have ever had. Did eat too much though. Just me and her. :bravo:

Hey XL,

Happy New Year!!

kind regards,
naphtali

Hi X,

Happy New Year...Hope you and yours are all well and happy.

:circle-of-love:

Chocolope Looked ripper. Congratulations Looks like some tasty stuff there. I hear lots and lots of good things about it. Hope it smokes as good as it looks. If so hell 3/4 Oz could last for a month if its good. One toke stuff. I didn't read all but I need to surf back a page or two. Keepem Green

Been off the forum for a few, had some things....life in general, that got in the way....But, I'm about to pull a 9 week harvest.....You know what that means!:high-five: Hope to see all you guys around soon, I'll be getting caught up for the next 2 weeks, and plan to crack some Jilly Beanx2reg, ChemWreck Kushx2reg, and Chemmy Jonesx2reg....Hope you are well Brother X!

Hi X,

Boy...sorry I'm so late to the party :party: What a wonderful finale. Great smoke report...I'm gonna have to find some Lucy myself...but I put that on a wish list long ago, thanks to OMM. I like the giggles too.

Love the music list...and the ducktails, levis and white T...

I'm with you X...pull up your pants

Great Journal X, can't wait to see what you decide on next...:Namaste: I'm sure we'll all learn something new...again.

:bravo: :goodjob: :adore:

:thanks: Sqwheels!

Hi X,

Happy New Year...Hope you and yours are all well and happy.

:circle-of-love:

Appreciate that Sqwheels, sorry it took me so long to tell you! ;)

LOL your a big reason why I pushed the multi-plant diy before my other projects. I thank you for the compliment. After the DarkStar project is over I might do a multistrain grow with that diy. I have a bunch of heavyduty fruities to grow first but they aint fem so its a ebb n grow for them, a bunch of freebie fems for the undercurrent.
I gotta say I like your Flo n Gro, it really is a larger and improved version of my ebb n gro except that I can run more plant sites than the flo just because of size. The flo n gro looks to be able to support a larger and more robust plant.
Now I got one question for ya. Isn't ebb type systems easy to run?
Good luck with the next grow bro.

I love the Flo N Gro, and yes -- ebb type systems sure seem to be a bit less to manage vs. DWC. Hard to argue the results possible with DWC, though!

Thanks again. :high-five:

Hi OMM -

It sounded like a really bad day alright - I could tell you were really affected by it all, and I hated to hear you were feeling that way. Was glad you got my message, and even happier to hear that things are looking up a bit. Hope you and Jo had a wonderful Xmas! :xmas:

Thanks Buddy Was a hell of an experience, some residual stuff still hanging around.

Truthfully, our Christmas was one of the best we have ever had. Did eat too much though. Just me and her. :bravo:[/QUOTE]

Hi OMM -

I've been really under the weather lately with my own medication snafus. Finally getting it under control, but it might be a bit before I'm 100%. Ugh! Sure hope things are still going well, sorry I've been away so long... I'm really glad you had a good Christmas. :)

Chocolope Looked ripper. Congratulations Looks like some tasty stuff there. I hear lots and lots of good things about it. Hope it smokes as good as it looks. If so hell 3/4 Oz could last for a month if its good. One toke stuff. I didn't read all but I need to surf back a page or two. Keepem Green

Thanks buddy! :high-five:

Yes, the Chocolope is fantastic stuff. Maybe because it's in more limited supply, but it ultimately has become my favorite between it and Lucy. But, I still love Lucy! ;)

The two things I like most about Chocolope:

• Energetic high - good daytime medicine. I feel like getting things done.
  • It seems to be better on my nerve pain. This is really the first nearly 100% Sativa I've grown, and I feel like I've been missing out. The nerve pain I normally have is definitely better while on Chocolope. I haven't had this level of relief for my nerve pain before. This is huge for me!

Back
Top Bottom