ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Well I can say this. With how my Monster Train doing I am pissed! I have not switched to led awhile ago. My bill is half every month and My yield so far is looking to be the same as my 1k Hps and MH grow on same strain. Also I still have my main fan on low and room never gets above 75 degrees.

What exactly happened to the monster train? That is good to hear about the temp, bill, and the amount you compare it too. How much did the led light cost.

What is happening is Monster is growing the same amount of buds and size then my MH and HPS did and cost half as much with led. When I bought them they where around 280 each. I am pissed cuz I should have grew my last one on the leds. I have four grow rooms. One with MH one with HPS one with LED and one with all florescent lights.

Today is D Day. Light and plants moving over to flower. Now the true test on What this little guy can handle. Pic and video coming soon.

All girls to the Flower starting line, Ready, Set, GROW! and There off! Watching with great anticipation Professor. By the way, Nice No B S vid. I think you made the correct call on where to put it. "Keep the Green Side Up!"

Here is pic I took this morning. So far they are looking great. Big Buds already has flowers starting. Nice and fast.
20140523_040734.jpg
20140523_040748.jpg

Sorry for the pink pic. I am waiting on some 7 glass's

Hi CO, are these only the 2nd type of LED's you've tested? Have you ever tried any of the big name, big claim, big price brands? I'm thinking of moving over from a 600w HPS to LED soon so I'll follow this thread with interest.
Love your work man.
Peace out

ZNET4 LED 200W is the only light in this grow? Correct?

Yes.Just starting with the ZNET4 only. I am planing on doing a huge grow with bigger lights soon.

Hi CO, are these only the 2nd type of LED's you've tested? Have you ever tried any of the big name, big claim, big price brands? I'm thinking of moving over from a 600w HPS to LED soon so I'll follow this thread with interest.
Love your work man.
Peace out
The two you see me talking about are what I have my friend. My brother does have Black dog and calli lights so I have seen what they do. I am all about what an I afford and what works. I appreciate you taking the time to view my work. I just put info that I come across out there so maybe it will help other growers. I have got burned with two different company's on the net. So finding a trusted source to get lights is awesome. I know for just about all of us that have done orders pray we get what we pay for so I put out there each place I trust. Keep it growing green my friend.

ohh I left this out. One of the company's threat's to sue me if I say true info we found out by taking there light and another company's lights apart and found all the inside parts where just about the same and cost 3 times as much. Not going to same the name (bd)

I couldn't find any prices for the ZNET4 on their website either, they must be expensive. It has been my experience, when you have to ask for the price, it's because they want to be able to talk you into it. I don't like high pressure sales.

Back
Top Bottom