ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Just stopping in on my way to the new post button. Here is the Big and FLO in veg. They are the 4 in the middle in the 1 gallon pots. they are going to be in veg for a week or two before going over to flower. Why 1 gallon you just might be thinking??? Well I am a YouTube guy and love to hit the record button when I can so I am planing to do a transplant on them too 7 gallon pots live for my YouTube fans lol. Just so we find out what it takes to do it for the ones that have not done it lol.
20140428_013208.jpg

I'm curious to see how your FLO grows out vs mine. Looks good so far

Anyone know how to add your grow to your profile?

You mean adding it to your signature so it shows when you post?

I'm curious to see how your FLO grows out vs mine. Looks good so far

Anyone know how to add your grow to your profile?

You have seen my big mother FLO right? If not I can post pic

:popcorn:

Wow time pass's by so fast. I am trying to get caught up. I got a video update in edit right now. Should be posted by tomorrow. Sorry guys for slacking of on my text postings. I am trying to spend the time on here helping growers in need for the most part with the short time between filming. So far the veg is going great. I hope by next week I can transplant the 6 plants in the bigger pots to prep for flower. Yes now its going to be 6 plants. I explain in video why. If you cannot watch or do not want to please let me know and I will post why. The light seams to have a lot bigger foot print then I thought by looking at the plants around it. I think I might save up and get there big light ZNET16 to do a hard core test on a 5'X5' scrog. I will get this forum popping off soon just waiting on veg transplant. Thank you all for hanging out. Happy Growing and Keep It Growing Green....

How big is your grow room again?
The purple light on the plants we see in the videos....is that what you see also and not just a trick of the light/camera?
How high is that LED light? Do you need to keep the LEDS close like CFL's/Flourescents? Does LED light break down or scatter as much as CFL's/Flourescents the farther you get from the lights?
I'm hearing impaired so I don't usually listen to the vids but I try to listen and watch the auto captions. it works out okay.

both are 5'wide 10'long 6.8'high. The camera shows purple but it is more red pink with eyes. Its not a camera trick the camera's can not see real color with led's light spectrum. My led is about 18" high but might be a little lower with plant stretching in flower. I will have to raise it real soon. No NO on keeping them close like cfl. Cfl are weak compared to led power. Led with burn plants if to close. Leds do not break down light any other light. Just like a led flash light lots of light with a very direct light. Very little light lose if any.

im subbed love the vids dont stop thanks for sharing keep up the great work might have to get one of these znet 4 ! PCE

Thank you. I appreciate your support. Any ? you may have or idea for a video let me know.

Back
Top Bottom