ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Subscribed. Your plants look are looking good this morning! :drool: I bet that LED does you even better once flowering comes around. Gotta love the extra frosty-ness with the LED's. XD :popcorn:

I would like to do a Monster 5'x5' scrog grow with the znet lights to see if they could push a pound dry weight. I will save up my penny's this summer. I will have one very big plant by July or August that will be ready for the scrog. We will see what I can do by then.

Hey Professor, Excellent grow! I can see how important lighting is to rapid growth. I'm waiting on your take as to which LED you like more, keeping in mind the cost difference if any. Right now I'm looking at the 144x3w TOPLED for future grows. As always, I love the vids you put out. I find more than not, you give more info in your tests than most manufacturers. Thanks for teaching us less knowledgeable growers. Hats off to you my friend!

so you said you are just waiting for signs of growth after topping to flip? I topped mine yesterday and I wasn't sure when to flip.

I usually give the plant 2-3 weeks after topping before 12/12 flip. This way the topped section gets new growth and more budsites to produce .
Unless I'm trying to keep the plant short. Then top and flip right away.

Not saying this is how to do it. Just how I do it.

Cheers

Hey Professor, Excellent grow! I can see how important lighting is to rapid growth. I'm waiting on your take as to which LED you like more, keeping in mind the cost difference if any. Right now I'm looking at the 144x3w TOPLED for future grows. As always, I love the vids you put out. I find more than not, you give more info in your tests than most manufacturers. Thanks for teaching us less knowledgeable growers. Hats off to you my friend!

We have better led light than Topled :)

so you said you are just waiting for signs of growth after topping to flip? I topped mine yesterday and I wasn't sure when to flip.

I like to just wait about 5 days until I see the two new internode's growing.

Hows the lights compare you like one more than the other

They both have done great in veg. Znet has not been in flower yet so no info there. I can not compare just yet by not seeing buds from znet. I am going to try and get around the same power znet to do a side by side flower to do a real study on them. Now the znet is doing real good on the 6 plants it is over in veg.

New video is done. do not think I would post here. I is just about how I feel and just wanted to talk to my fellow growers on a bunch of emails I have got.

Excellent videos CO Finest! Beautiful girls everywhere! It looks like heaven!
KISS
It's so neat that you grow for others. That's got to be so fulfilling!:bravo:
I wish I could~

CO Finest doesn't know it yet but I'm secretly planning to drive to CO and put my plants in his grow room when he isn't looking. haha I'm just kidding.

Can't wait to see how they turn out, been kind of skeptical about using LED due to the difference in the price. I have always used MH and HPS in my grows. Let me know how you feel about using LED when you finish the grow.:bravo:

Can't wait to see how they turn out, been kind of skeptical about using LED due to the difference in the price. I have always used MH and HPS in my grows. Let me know how you feel about using LED when you finish the grow.:bravo:

Well I can say this. With how my Monster Train doing I am pissed! I have not switched to led awhile ago. My bill is half every month and My yield so far is looking to be the same as my 1k Hps and MH grow on same strain. Also I still have my main fan on low and room never gets above 75 degrees.

wow, you have alot of plants, that must be hard to keep track of, lol. subbed

Yes very. Always keep notes and labels on EVERYTHING lol. That is nothing yet. That is what I call a veg room in the making. Just about all them are mothers and are very young. Just got first clones off of most of them and all of them are from seeds no clone mothers

Thank you guys for stopping buy. Keep it growing green.

BUDS!!!!! I like to grow them sniff them hold them and smoooooke em....

Back
Top Bottom