Saving Private Skyan

I recently received a rooted clone of Sativa OG aka Skywalker. In two parts. With no harmony :yikes:

IMG_5205-0011.JPG

Luckily I had some 2 year old Clonex in the cupboard. And 2 moist rocknrollwool cubes.

IMG_5206-0011.JPG

I separated the upper half and scraped their bottoms...

IMG_5207-0011.JPG

Now I have 2 rooting clones of Sativa OG aka Skywalker.

IMG_5213-0011.JPG

:goodluck:

Simply awesome! Only you and your magic touch my friend! :)

:thanks: LA - It's early days yet :) It's funny, you were the first person I thought about when I saw her. I almost tried grafting her back on to the rootstock, but I only had one chance, so I took 2 chances instead.

Well that's a happy accident... Awesome that they both rooted. Does this mean we're up for another epic journal?

Hi Snidrajsed :ciao: They are only rooting - With a very hopeful "ing" :cheer:

We met on Good Friday, when she died on a neoprene cross.

She was taken from the cross, pruned and laid in a cube.

She stagnated for about three days, before rising again, slightly.

Both pieces are still alive (one more than the other).

We have a long way to go, but hopefully this will be a successful resurrection :amen:

These were taken on wednesday.

The little piece is in a container, she likes being sprayed with water

IMG_52224.JPG

The bigger piece is out, cube-in-dirt and did not like being sprayed with water, so I stopped after the first time.

She looks extremely miserable, but her shoots are responsive. I still have hope.

IMG_52155.JPG

I love projects :bravo:

Keep fighting the good fight my friend :)

Thanks my friend :thanks: Onwards and upwards :cheer:

The one that likes water keep her a little humid with dome. Foilar both with a lite Humic and green B1 but don't use Super green it's too strong.

Thank you for the advice, Malibudean :welcome: I don't usually foliar feed and I don't have any of those products!

Unfortunately, the little one died in the humidity dome. She never grew any roots, only her stem had elongated.

Then she started to smell bad..... :straightface:

Also cut off any dead matter, including tips of leaves
I don't want her to lose turgidity, so I have been leaving the dead leaves attached until the last minute :thanks:

IMG_56206.jpg

I twist-pinched off the petioles halfway from the dead fan leaves yesterday morning, these pics are from today.

IMG_56194.jpg

However, I am not cutting any leaf tips off. Yet :thanks:

IMG_56232.jpg

I see hope, more life than death.

IMG_56257.jpg

We still have 4 living and growing tips, I can't ask for more than that at the moment.

IMG_56276.jpg

She is feeling balanced on her tower of power, under a 125 watt cfl (Was 250 watt, until half of it broke)

IMG_56286.jpg

Last night, the angel Whatchamacallim spoke to me in a dream :sleep: ...."Richard," he said, :angel:

"Tomorrow I will send the sun into your garden, use the greenhouse and show Sky the sky....."

IMG_57168.jpg

"....Place her in a bigger pot, her tiny roots are suffocating...."

IMG_57173.jpg

"....Fresh compost......A New Hope...."

IMG_571313.jpg

:angel: Watchamacallim hath spoken and I haveth listhened :amen:

Well done Mr Richardson :thumb:

I only have cloning experience with Fuchsias, and that is exactly how they behave when they are struggling but still alive, I would post pictures but..... There are photos of some of my fuchsia clones in my food thread and one can see all the dying/struggling leaves.; but they are all alive. I also never remove the manky looking leaves until the plant has thrown out reasonable new growth.

Anyway I am here for the season. Good luck :ciao::cheer::cheer::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom