Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Hi Everyone. Welcome to the new grow!

It's been a long few months for sure. I missed growing and taking care of these plants so much! And I missed all of you even more. :circle-of-love:

I am starting my new grow with all Auto Flowering Feminised seeds. I want to get a harvest as soon as possible, and be able to stay on the same timing and lighting schedule with all of the plants. I also want to use only one room this time, not separate rooms for Vegging and Flowering.

I have chosen the following strains because I already had the seeds here. I had planned to use them for the BID memorial grow using purples, but I was forced out of my growing for a few months.

I am trying to get one dominant Sativa harvest and one dominant Indica harvest so I can make a night time and a daytime use oil. Unfortunately at the moment most of my Auto seeds are Indica dominant. I will germ two of each of these.

Pyramid Seeds Co.

Auto Purple- Sativa 65%, mix of Purple x Ruderalis, THC 9-13%, 70 days seed to flower

Auto Seeds Co.

Purple Cheese- Indica dominant, Purple #1 x Blue Cheese x Lowryder, THC High, 60-80 days seed to flower

Cream of the Crop Seeds I've read good things about this one.

Cash Crop- Mainly Indica, Nothern lights x Big bud x Ruderalis, THC 22%, 70 days seed to flower

Original Sensible Seeds

Auto Purple- Indica dominant, Afghan Purple x Ruderalis, 12-16% THC, 50-55 days seed to flower

Buddha Seeds Co.

This is a mix of seeds, there is no way to tell which seeds are which, so I am going to choose two and guess as they grow. That should be interesting.
In the batch are:
White Dwarf- Indica dominant (Ruderalis/Indica) 60 days from seed to flower
Red Dwarf- Indica dominant with some sativa 60 days from seed to flower
Deimos- Indica dominant (Northern lights x Afghan something x ?) I couldn't find too much info. 60-65 days seed to flower
Syrup- 50% Indica, THC 15%, ruderalis x indica, 60-65 days seed to flower

My lighting will start out with either CFL's or Florescent for the seedlings, then hopefully I will have some LED's to do the major part of the grow.

I am staying with the General Hydroponics line of nutrients. They have served me well and I am familiar with them.

Rainwater will be used whenever possible. If I don't have any of that, I can get well water from the barn. :)

The final containers will be my homemade Canna bags (smart pots), they are still in excellent condition and should last another couple of grows or more.

My soil is the same Potter's Gold brand, locally made mix as I've used on previous grows.

I will be using an unfinished bathroom that has quite a bit of room, which is the same one I used on my last grow.
I covered the only window in it so there are no light leaks. There is a fan in there to exhaust any smell or heat out the rooftop.

Here's the set up:

The table where the seedlings will start. That will go away when the plants are in their bigger pots. I can fit 4-5 plants in that area. The lights will hang on a bar above that.

new_J_2.jpg

The cabinets hold all of the grow supplies and smaller equipment:

new_j_3.jpg

This is where the nutrients will be mixed and stored:

new_j_4.jpg

And the shower can hold 3-4 plants depending on size:

New_J_1.jpg

Stand for Timers, etc.

new_j_5.jpg

I will be dropping the seeds in to germ either this evening or tomorrow.
I found the neatest thing to start my germing in. I have very good luck just germing in water on top of my freezer for warmth. On my bar I had these clear plastic shot glasses. I just labeled each one with the strain name and then they go into a seedling tray to keep them dark.

New_J_6.jpg

I had to sell off major equipment the last few months, but I did manage to keep my time lapse video camera (probably because it was out of sight/out of mind. LOL), so I will be doing some time lapse during the grow just for fun and kicks.

Well, I think that's all for now. I will post pics as soon as I get some worthy of a picture. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer or find an answer.

Oh, I am going to be putting the "swick" system into place when the plants are in their final pots.

I am so excited to be back with all of you and growing again!

:circle-of-love::cheer:

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Am I first?
Eh cher pas. Allons.
I'm excited for ya gal. Can't wait to watch as it goes n grows!

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

I've heard some great things about Cash Crop too. You're always out front with strains. Awesome.
I love your bathroom. You're all woman. Lol. Man, I wish I could remodel like that.
Keep us up to date on the lights. I'm excited for you.

Hi Canna,

Thank you for the formal invite to your new grow, and a very hearty welcome back, my mitten state friend.....your seed selection sounds lovely and I do appreciate running the autos to get back in the saddle....

Fabulous little grow space you have all so neat and tidy, and I do have to say I chuckled at the flowered table cloth under the seedlings...that is so you....:welldone:

Thankyou very much... A saved seat at the front of the class.... These will look beautiful...

Hi Canna,

Thank you for the formal invite to your new grow, and a very hearty welcome back, my mitten state friend.....your seed selection sounds lovely and I do appreciate running the autos to get back in the saddle....

Fabulous little grow space you have all so neat and tidy, and I do have to say I chuckled at the flowered table cloth under the seedlings...that is so you....:welldone:

Ahhh...you don't think I like flowers at all..do ya? ROFL Welcome aboard fellow Michigander. :)

Thankyou very much... A saved seat at the front of the class.... These will look beautiful...

I don't know how much of a class it will be Grizz, but let's hope it's interesting and successful. First time I've grown anything purple...I can't wait to see the outcome. :) :welcome:

You should have a TV program called "Cannafan Growing in Style." Why should grow rooms be so bare and boring, right?

Right now I am particularly fascinated by trichome pics...to me, it's like looking into a jewelry box....I have been thinking the same...blow them up and hang in frames in the grow room....voila, instant art...hell, I even thought of hanging them in my living room above my couch....most people don't even know what they are looking at....and if they do, well, they'll get a taste of my humor...

I recently got a b'day card from a gal pal that says WEED IS THE NEW WINE...and on the inside IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Now that's definitely getting framed and going on the wall. My pal bought that card for me SIX months ago on Mackinac Island of all places....she said it screamed everything Shawnee...I thought that was priceless

I get a similar effect by taking the photo through the loupe... They get a, Jerry Garcia, psychedelic look to them...

exactly, Grizz, sometimes I'll snap the pic of a bud under my computer microscope, or I'll get my camera lense real up close and personal on the plant in natural light...it happens when I am on trich watch and looking to chop...I think it's beautiful and the lighting creates so many layers...very Jerry Garcia indeed...

I don't have a sophisticated photo editor, so I'm just talking the natural state of the trichs

Subscribed and ready to roll Sista. :love: It makes my day to have you back "up & running". :high-five:

Subbed! I've been waiting for you to come back Canna. I need to explore oil. I have a case of scalp psoriasis that's made my life far too challenging for over a decade now.

I love seeing how everyone adapts to fit their own homes and grow spaces.

Nice to to be invited along Canna. This will be fun. :laughtwo:

Edit: You're doing a SWICK? WooHoo!!! When you do so I would appreciate you leaving a post on the SWICK thread. The more exposure we give it the more growers' lives we can help to simplify.

WHY did a dry erase board not occur to me? I have two big ones behind the dresser! I'm terrible about remembering the dates. I thought I'd be able to track it through my journals. That might work if you don't have so many subscribers or are less wordy. Not my reality at all. :blushsmile:

...I'd usually be upset with second row...but I'm sitting next to Sue, so I'm good :)

Hey Canna, looking forward to your grow.

I guess I've seen it before in you're grows, but this opening page certainly has a lot of..what I expect is you in the Decor...it's remarkable

how easy the two things which seem at odds to me in my experience...old world femininity and charm... and MJ Growing....but are so

....Cannafantisticly harmonious....

:)

Hugs, hope you have a good day mate

..awesome grow room with all running water n all too :)

Tassie, that was incredibly sweet and so incredibly you. I was pleased to find myself sitting next to you too. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom