00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

I think I should get em’
As I’m British, We tend to have a have a bit of a stiff upper lip.
Those sweet killabeez beans could help soften it right up.
Peace an love all

P.S
An I’ll do a*** or other dirty stuff, if it’ll give me the edge.:) soz.. did I say that out loud?
I’m glad someone else had a giggle. I sat here writing that s*** giggling too myself.
That’s how bored I get nowadays :)
Didn’t want the seeds , last grow was Nl, although I do have a penchant for Nl. Didn’t mean to demean anybody’s efforts by havin a joke.
Peace be with yall

p.s
I don’t do that s*** I mentioned, not for 3 beans anyway:)

Thats great. Laugh is on me . It won’t happen again.
@RetiredRN hope your doin good.?No way meant to be a joke on anybody sorry . It was meant as a childish joke for everyone an anyone to giggle with. I’m 48yrs old, with a considerably younger mental age:)
So my wife keeps telling me anyway:)
Id argue that I still see the world as wonderful an amazing, However, the mrs could argue a strong point leaning towards me bein plain old stupid.
genuinely sorry if I ruined anything for anybody.
Peace an buds to y’all

00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON MAIN BLOG HERE

Thats great. Laugh is on me . It won’t happen again.
@RetiredRN hope your doin good.?No way meant to be a joke on anybody sorry . It was meant as a childish joke for everyone an anyone to giggle with. I’m 48yrs old, with a considerably younger mental age:)
So my wife keeps telling me anyway:)
Id argue that I still see the world as wonderful an amazing, However, the mrs could argue a strong point leaning towards me bein plain old stupid.
genuinely sorry if I ruined anything for anybody.
Peace an buds to y’all
Umm, just to be clear, did you send RetRN an e-mail, or are you just referring to the post about having a British upper lip?

Umm, just to be clear, did you send RetRN an e-mail, or are you just referring to the post about having a British upper lip?
No emails from me @Stoneface Jack. Just referring to my post.
seen RRN write, ‘the jokes on me then’ and I got worried that I’d offended her in some way. Then after another puff of my joint , an a little think, I got a bit concerned, in case I’d offended anybody else.
thought it’d be funny and a little unexpected:) is all.

No emails from me @Stoneface Jack. Just referring to my post.
seen RRN write, ‘the jokes on me then’ and I got worried that I’d offended her in some way. Then after another puff of my joint , an a little think, I got a bit concerned, in case I’d offended anybody else.
thought it’d be funny and a little unexpected:) is all.
I thought so, but I was concerned that RRN thought you had confessed to the e-mail. I'm glad it wasn't you.
And Congrats @RetiredRN and @nickeluring !

Back
Top Bottom