1 Plant With 1 Goal

Hi all happy back with another journal...much shorter time than last since I already have everything. So for this grow as the title says I will be running a single Whiskey Zulu auto flower, same as my last grow....reason I chose her again is she produced big colas and trained very well...plus she was a sweet heart and didn't give me any issues, so I figure she would be a good candidate for a single max-out grow.

Oh yea ^ that part lol so I will be doing a full horizontal train, meaning I'ma let her get to 4th node and then top...once she split two heads I will be training here side to side the full length of the tent (4ft). My goal is to see how many mains I can make along a flat canopy.

I have prepped my bean with a salt bath and a edge sand...and she is now soaking.....I know I know I only dropped one...but I have a really good germ rate ;) .

So with that being said here's the bean....and my idea for the training. Hope to see some goodness out of this one.

EQUIPMENT:
2 95w non-sponsor....one was but isn't anymore.
2×4×5 tent
Cool air and hot mist humidifiers. Cool air humidifier will be for me intake, while the hot mist is for raising humidity.
Fox farms soil happy frog on top 1/4...ocean forest in the bottom 3/4...with plans full perlite added.
Geoflora nutrients both bloom and veg.
Cal-mag and others on hand just in case I need it.
3 gallon fabric pot.
Mini fan for air flow and an 10" fan pulling for my exhaust...no scrubber...no worry for smell.
And my love....I will be feeding it love the whole grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20220507_165503387.jpg

3.canna_.design_blog_cdn.jpg

Hi all happy back with another journal...much shorter time than last since I already have everything. So for this grow as the title says I will be running a single Whiskey Zulu auto flower, same as my last grow....reason I chose her again is she produced big colas and trained very well...plus she was a sweet heart and didn't give me any issues, so I figure she would be a good candidate for a single max-out grow.

Oh yea ^ that part lol so I will be doing a full horizontal train, meaning I'ma let her get to 4th node and then top...once she split two heads I will be training here side to side the full length of the tent (4ft). My goal is to see how many mains I can make along a flat canopy.

I have prepped my bean with a salt bath and a edge sand...and she is now soaking.....I know I know I only dropped one...but I have a really good germ rate ;) .

So with that being said here's the bean....and my idea for the training. Hope to see some goodness out of this one.

EQUIPMENT:
2 95w non-sponsor....one was but isn't anymore.
2×4×5 tent
Cool air and hot mist humidifiers. Cool air humidifier will be for me intake, while the hot mist is for raising humidity.
Fox farms soil happy frog on top 1/4...ocean forest in the bottom 3/4...with plans full perlite added.
Geoflora nutrients both bloom and veg.
Cal-mag and others on hand just in case I need it.
3 gallon fabric pot.
Mini fan for air flow and an 10" fan pulling for my exhaust...no scrubber...no worry for smell.
And my love....I will be feeding it love the whole grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20220507_165503387.jpg

3.canna_.design_blog_cdn.jpg
Hey Happy, hope your enjoying your weekend.
Mind if I tag along. :thumb:
Should be interesting. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey Happy, hope your enjoying your weekend.
Mind if I tag along. :thumb:
Should be interesting. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Absolutely you can tag along... I'm not sure if what I'm going for is possible with an auto but I'm sure gonna try.

Alright after a 24 hour soak she is split and has a little leg showing ;). I pre soaked the layered fox farm soils let drain for about 30 minutes and then sent her to home. She's all covered and ready for the next step... Now we wait.

2022_05_08_19_03_08_138.jpg

2022_05_08_19_02_35_131.jpg

IMG_20220508_190517845.jpg

Three days since germination and we have a little baby standing. :yahoo: ....was kinda nervous about boasting a high success rate...but glad I was right lol. Not much to report on as she's new.. so for now here's a couple shots of her.

2022_05_11_09_39_32_939.jpg

2022_05_11_09_41_18_218.jpg

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun Happy. Great start and fantastic close-up pics.

Love your close-ups!
Lol thanks I take like 50 pics and choose the less blurry.
This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun Happy. Great start and fantastic close-up pics.
I'm sure hoping so.... I don't know how far autos can be pushed....but I'ma try.
She is going to be a strong one.

NTH
Usually my smallest sprouts grow the biggest....I'm hoping to get close to the whole last harvest from three autos with one this time.... So she's gonna get all the treatment as an only child...let's hope that works lol

Lol thanks I take like 50 pics and choose the less blurry.

I'm sure hoping so.... I don't know how far autos can be pushed....but I'ma try.

Usually my smallest sprouts grow the biggest....I'm hoping to get close to the whole last harvest from three autos with one this time.... So she's gonna get all the treatment as an only child...let's hope that works lol
I’m looking forward to it Happy. You are one of those growers that really puts his heart in it. Good sheit Amigo.

NTH

I’m looking forward to it Happy. You are one of those growers that really puts his heart in it. Good sheit Amigo.

NTH
I must put love forth or it's not worth it ;)

Oooops forgot to post this yesterday a pic of baby Zulu enjoying her own light and space. I'm gearing up to build my rig for my training... Will either have drawn model or actual built soon.

2022_05_13_06_37_24_081.jpg

Good mornin all my happy growers....hope Monday is starting off nice for you all. So I'm counting from time of standing up and open...so we are at day 6 for little miss Zulu and she is enjoying her daily sunbathes. Not to much to report on except she has been watered and given a light (half recommended for pot size) top dress of @GeoFlora Nutrients. I normally don't feed for a couple weeks but I'm trying to grow a monster auto so I'ma start her off from the gate with some oooommff. But all is good no pest...no leaf issues...yet....lol but all is good on our front thanks for stoppin in.

IMG_20220516_061946852_HDR.jpg

Wow that picture is crap ... :hmmmm: :laugh: when I get home I'll take another shot of the plant.....and try not to have my camera focus on the dirt instead of the little one :rofl:but at least the soil is clean .... Sorry guys I was in a hurry this morning.

Ok round two of little Zulu lol Jesus took me 5-6 photos to get it clear.

IMG_20220516_115949445_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220516_115929482_HDR.jpg
Isn't there an IROC somewhere you should be hanging fuzzy dice in somewhere. :rofl: :rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom