1080w LED Inferno

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the unthinkable just happen!! i have spider mites! son of a bi**h. i need to go out and by a few no pest stripes and try to get rid of them fast.

There are only 3 kinds of growers:

1.)Those who can count
2.)Those who can't

In the first group, there are only 3 kinds of growers:

1.)Those who have mites
2.)those who are about to have mites
3.)the damn fools that lie about it.

Obviously, you're in group 1.1.

I've battled these bastards....I've got several rather thorough posts on my method. I'll be interested in how you do it. Kill them all, mamas, papas, babies....especially the babies.

There are only 3 kinds of growers:

1.)Those who can count
2.)Those who can't

In the first group, there are only 3 kinds of growers:

1.)Those who have mites
2.)those who are about to have mites
3.)the damn fools that lie about it.

Obviously, you're in group 1.1.

I've battled these bastards....I've got several rather thorough posts on my method. I'll be interested in how you do it. Kill them all, mamas, papas, babies....especially the babies.

every year around this time i get them, because they breed like nuts in the warm temps. I am hoping to get rid of them as long as they are not amune to my method? these fu*kers are tricky because they will adapt to things and it will not be effective to them anymore. as of right now i declared WAR!!! i have a suprize for them guys. the good is i am not heavy in flowering so i can use some chems if i have to. that my last option but i do have some Flora mite, but i have other ways that have worked before i will try 1st. lucky i caught them while it was just starting.

from now on i am doing 12/12 from the start in the warmer months, i am sick of seeing those bastards in the summer. i was so careful! shit i never went into my grow room without a shower 1st and i was butt ass naked when going in their.lol.. not too much more i can do.

I will not lose these girls their too perfect looking to me and their my prize girls that ive grown.

every year around this time i get them, because they breed like nuts in the warm temps. I am hoping to get rid of them as long as they are not amune to my method? these fu*kers are tricky because they will adapt to things and it will not be effective to them anymore. as of right now i declared WAR!!! i have a suprize for them guys. the good is i am not heavy in flowering so i can use some chems if i have to. that my last option but i do have some Flora mite, but i have other ways that have worked before i will try 1st. lucky i caught them while it was just starting.

from now on i am doing 12/12 from the start in the warmer months, i am sick of seeing those bastards in the summer. i was so careful! shit i never went into my grow room without a shower 1st and i was butt ass naked when going in their.lol.. not too much more i can do.

I will not lose these girls their too perfect looking to me and their my prize girls that ive grown.

I'd use the floramite 10 minutes ago.....then don't use it again for a year.

One dose of floramite and hang a no-pest stip and you've got NOTHING to worry about.

I know that "oh SHIT" feeling of seeing mites. Hell, I'm feeling it right with you! But if you haven't used floramite more than a couple times in the last year, you'll be fine.

I'd use the floramite 10 minutes ago.....then don't use it again for a year.

One dose of floramite and hang a no-pest stip and you've got NOTHING to worry about.

I know that "oh SHIT" feeling of seeing mites. Hell, I'm feeling it right with you! But if you haven't used floramite more than a couple times in the last year, you'll be fine.

i have 2 brand new no pest stripes hanging right now and i am about to hit them with flora mite in a few days. ive never used the flora mite before, i bought it and was going to use it but the no pest stripes got rid of them before so i never used it.

i am hoping the no pest stripes will do the trick? i have the exhaust fan turned off so i can gas them bastards.

i have 2 brand new no pest stripes hanging right now and i am about to hit them with flora mite in a few days. ive never used the flora mite before, i bought it and was going to use it but the no pest stripes got rid of them before so i never used it.

i am hoping the no pest stripes will do the trick? i have the exhaust fan turned off so i can gas them bastards.

Here's the thing....it's possible your mites are immune to the No Pest strips. It's best to rotate products when dealing with the Borg.

Either way, this is nothing but a speed bump. You've got it under control, which is great.

I haven't had a grow yet without some sort of challenge or disaster. It's part of the program.

My new grow space is going to have pest trouble.....I can just tell.

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the unthinkable just happen!! i have spider mites! son of a bi**h. i need to go out and by a few no pest stripes and try to get rid of them fast.

That sux! If the strips don't work get some lady bugs. I hope you get rid of them. :)

I agree With the lady bugs. You might even wanna consider purchasing sum mite predators online. First hit em with the floramite, give ur girls a good wash, and introduce the lady bugs and/or mite predators. DIE mites DIE!!!!

Man I have a plan for my shit when i start growing. Shower then put on some sterile clothes or a jump suit. I have scrubs and jump suits That I will wear when going into my grow room. Got gloves too. I need to do a clean sweep and disinfect that room. I also need a vacum. But good thing you caught it funny u go into grow room ass naked LMAO. :rofl: you would think your veteran grower self would have that shit on hand ready to kill any mites. Lady bugs are the best though I plan on getting some within due time. Best of luck to you though Irish

Nuttin but drama! :popcorn:

Just when you thought it was safe, hordes of invaders descend on the hapless ladies. Will our anti-hero prevail? Tune in next week when gloves come off and the showdown begins!

Man I can't wait to see this get squashed. :lot-o-toke:

I've never used this method on mites but have had success with mealy bugs, aphids, ants and white flies.

Crush chili peppers (lots) in water and add drop or 2 of dishwashing liquid, spray liberally especially under leaves. Potted plants can be inverted and dunked, insuring a good coating. The dish soap "adheres" the solution and all traces goes away in days. Can be repeated as neccessary without harm to (veggin) plant.

If you have peppers that you don't need protection to handle then forget about it. Use peppers that requires eye protection and for Gods sake, never apply while naked!

For no joke safety, make sure theres lots of cool running water available that you can find if your vision gets lit.

Team Irishboy, you are cleared to engage. Taking of prisoners not authorized.

Here's the thing....it's possible your mites are immune to the No Pest strips. It's best to rotate products when dealing with the Borg.

Either way, this is nothing but a speed bump. You've got it under control, which is great.

I haven't had a grow yet without some sort of challenge or disaster. It's part of the program.

My new grow space is going to have pest trouble.....I can just tell.

ya thats what i am afraid of. i will hit them with flora mites, its gonna be a night mare because the foliage is so dense, but its worth it to not lose my girls.
I agree With the lady bugs. You might even wanna consider purchasing sum mite predators online. First hit em with the floramite, give ur girls a good wash, and introduce the lady bugs and/or mite predators. DIE mites DIE!!!!
ya i hate using laddy bugs they get all over and are hard to clean up after wards plus with the heat i have they just die anyway
Dude...that sucks about the spider mites. They attack the shit out of some of my landscaping plants. I soooooo dread getting them in my grow. Good luck bro! :goodluck:
make sure you take a good shower before going in the room clean cloths and tools filters on all ur fans ect.. it happens somtimes, thats part of growing
LoL @ being in your grow room Buttnekkid. I don't blame you tho', there's too much at stake. I'm sure you will get things under control. Lather, rinse, repeat. :)

Man I have a plan for my shit when i start growing. Shower then put on some sterile clothes or a jump suit. I have scrubs and jump suits That I will wear when going into my grow room. Got gloves too. I need to do a clean sweep and disinfect that room. I also need a vacum. But good thing you caught it funny u go into grow room ass naked LMAO. :rofl: you would think your veteran grower self would have that shit on hand ready to kill any mites. Lady bugs are the best though I plan on getting some within due time. Best of luck to you though Irish

i do have stuff on the self ready to kill them, i have no pest stripes and flora mite.

thats a good idea where some scrubs going in ur room. next grow i am going to put my girls in a bubble and have those gloves that you can stand out side and touch things inside kinda like you see in the movies when their in a nuke lab or something. that should do the trick.lol
Nuttin but drama! :popcorn:

Just when you thought it was safe, hordes of invaders descend on the hapless ladies. Will our anti-hero prevail? Tune in next week when gloves come off and the showdown begins!

Man I can't wait to see this get squashed. :lot-o-toke:

yup just a big drama grow, who knows whats next? stay tune.lol. it is what it is bro i will just hope for the best and keep trucking along until the end

I've never used this method on mites but have had success with mealy bugs, aphids, ants and white flies.

Crush chili peppers (lots) in water and add drop or 2 of dishwashing liquid, spray liberally especially under leaves. Potted plants can be inverted and dunked, insuring a good coating. The dish soap "adheres" the solution and all traces goes away in days. Can be repeated as neccessary without harm to (veggin) plant.

If you have peppers that you don't need protection to handle then forget about it. Use peppers that requires eye protection and for Gods sake, never apply while naked!

For no joke safety, make sure theres lots of cool running water available that you can find if your vision gets lit.

Team Irishboy, you are cleared to engage. Taking of prisoners not authorized.

dosent work for mites all the time, my friend tried it. works for other bugs but not mites. shit i have the hottest chillies in the world called ghost chillies. you dont know hot until u try a sliver of one of those, shits no joke. maybe i should try those that should lite a mites ass on fire. if they want to eat my plant mise well make it hell for them.lol

an update on the mites. i just checked on the girls right now and the adult mites are dead in their tracks, now on to the eggs. so far the no pest stripes are working great. its only been since last night and the adults and dead, i will give it a few days to see if the eggs hatch and spreed more of them then i will hit with flora mites, i really dont want to spray that stuff on my plant unless i truly need to.

a have a few of those stripe going in my room with my exhaust fan shut off its a gas chamber in their. every month i am gonna buy a new one too keep them fresh:thumb:

Good deal bro.

I was trying to find out today if mites can develop resistance to those pest strips, but didn't come up with anything authoritative on the issue.

Doesn't sound like the ones you got are resistant ;).

:thumb:

i couldn't find anything on the subject either. so far so good but i wont hold my breath until the eggs are dead. the eggs are the one that worry me.

Back
Top Bottom