126W Penetrator LED Full Bloom

I think I'd have a better chance of sucking water out off a rock..

whoaaa, i heard that on my wedding night!!!! thats crazy, you must be pyschic!

Hey HGL/Cammie, do you think the red film would really make a difference?

Hey HGL/Cammie, do you think the red film would really make a difference?

I don't know. The guy who posted it on eBay seems to think so. Maybe if you got a red that put out from 620nm - 670nm or something, but you're still going to have other spectrum passing through the film. All I know is that if you're an eco-grower with very little money to spend on growing equipment, and there is any merit to the red film, then it might be a good thing to test for you if it can increase your yield even 15%. But in no way is it the future of growing ;)

An appeal to the subscribers in this thread.

I've spent 3 hours today, in this thread alone. Scrubbing, cleaning, advising. It's my job and I don't mind doing it, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make an appeal to our fantastic members to follow our guidelines.

1) Don't bash the competition
2) Stick to the merit of the argument
3) Discourse needs to be respectful - don't insult each other or each others opinions

I'm beggin y'all and asking for your help in keeping things on track ;)

Sorry I make you work hard. I'll try to keep a bit more on track, but things are a bit more strict around here than I'm used to. Then again, my main complaint on other forums is the lack of moderator involvement and "thread scrubbing" as you call it, so nothing says strict is a bad thing ;) We all appreciate your work. :goodjob:

hey!!! im glad to see you have sent a unit to a grower on the site, i have followed setting suns grows and he is no flake.

i will definitely take stock in his results and analysis... i also dont see him having any biass so cheers to you cammie and lets keep the results comin from you and Setting Sun

By the way, here are some update pictures I took this afternoon. You can see in the final photo some of the lasting stress that one of the plants underwent because of the nutes. They are all coming alive now though, and beginning to turn green. As you can see in the last picture, the clusters are beginning to form. I guess now the fun can begin!

DSC02204E.jpg

DSC02203E.jpg

DSC02206E.jpg

An appeal to the subscribers in this thread.

I've spent 3 hours today, in this thread alone. Scrubbing, cleaning, advising. It's my job and I don't mind doing it, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make an appeal to our fantastic members to follow our guidelines.

1) Don't bash the competition
2) Stick to the merit of the argument
3) Discourse needs to be respectful - don't insult each other or each others opinions

I'm beggin y'all and asking for your help in keeping things on track ;)

Soniq ..Sorry for the time taken on my post...my bad!!:passitleft:
:peace:

So I took some pictures from my real bloom room to show you guys some results I'm getting with LED. Pictures 1-3 are just bud close-ups to show you the quality. Pictures 4&5 show you the sheer size of what you can do under a single 126W. Enjoy!

DSC02215E.jpg

DSC02223E.jpg

DSC02228E.jpg

DSC02225E.jpg

DSC02226E.jpg

Everyone who uses LED neeeds to get a diffrent light for photos!! I had done the same thing in the past.

I know buds look sexy under purple light but I can't make a good evaluation of the bud under a purple light. I have a 25" lcd and im still wondering what im looking at. Coundnt imagine trying to view this on a lil 15 incher...

Everyone who uses LED neeeds to get a diffrent light for photos!! I had done the same thing in the past.

I know buds look sexy under purple light but I can't make a good evaluation of the bud under a purple light. I have a 25" lcd and im still wondering what im looking at. Coundnt imagine trying to view this on a lil 15 incher...

Actually, the plants look great under these lights even in these photos, you just can't see it because of how far down they've been reduced. At 800x600 they look great, but 420mag shrinks em when you upload em... I'll maybe go take some more tomorrow when the lights are off. The pictures certainly didn't do all the crystals justice.

what lights are you using and how many? Can you take a pic of the whole set up so i can get a better idea how you do things?

Just start at page one of the grow my friend. It's all there:peace:

Cammy I will be calling you tonight to snag a 126er from you. Nice talking to you last night and it's because of you I have become a member of 420. Great forum by the way, big thanks to all the administration and respectful/knowledgeable members. I'm going to kick off a 4 or possibly 5 plant Alaskan Ice grow off under one 126er in soil. Any educated guesses on what I might yield in terms of greatest to least?

I just wanted to add my two cents in...btw hi, I'm new here, call me Rob.
Wowzers on the bloom :smokin:
I last grew in 98' with a quantum tray system and 1000w hps. It was fun.
Now I plan to switch to Cammie's led's with a hybrid aeroponic system growing querkle and space queen. Perhaps I could get around to journal it ;)
BTW...I will be calling Cammie 2day :thanks:

what lights are you using and how many? Can you take a pic of the whole set up so i can get a better idea how you do things?

I've got 12, 126W units above two 2' x 4' aero trays. The canopy space occupies 5' x 6', and my total wattage is 1512. I'll take some more pictures today maybe ;)

Cammy I will be calling you tonight to snag a 126er from you. Nice talking to you last night and it's because of you I have become a member of 420. Great forum by the way, big thanks to all the administration and respectful/knowledgeable members. I'm going to kick off a 4 or possibly 5 plant Alaskan Ice grow off under one 126er in soil. Any educated guesses on what I might yield in terms of greatest to least?

Alaskan Ice is a strain I was looking at recently to purchase. She seems to be a high yielder from the gram/meter rating the seed banks give it. She also grows shorter, and is ideal for SOG/Scrog style grows I think... Anyhow, with plants like that, using 5 under a single 126W light (depending on dirt/hydro and what nutes you run) you should expect anywhere from 6 - 10 ounces. I'm not saying you can't produce more with it, but I don't want to give you some outrageous number to shoot for ;)

ha ha I was just messin with ya about the yield but go for the Alaskan Ice if you get a chance it is a very good strain. I did real well with Big Bang from GHS co. as well in a stadium grow I told you the numbers I hit. I'm about to call you in a minute.

Actually, the plants look great under these lights even in these photos, you just can't see it because of how far down they've been reduced. At 800x600 they look great, but 420mag shrinks em when you upload em... .

We do have "large size" as a standard option.

When you upload and get to the place where the large photo is in the center of the page, and you're getting ready to right click to copy the URL

instead...

Click on the photo and a larger higher resolution one will appear (if you have enough pixel density in your original upload)

Then right click and copy the url and insert. I'll post one of yours that was as an example if it's got the density ;)

Back
Top Bottom