1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

Cool. But I will say this, it is a good idea to give your girls molasses regularly. It feeds he micro life in your soil.
I will keep adding a tad.
I want this one to finish up soon as my younger WW is in flower now and I did heavy lst so it sits low and wide and is being a light hog now. I also want to germ 2 more seeds from diff. strains :)

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

I'm still just so devistated that my plant had this damage, so many sugar leaves are ruined, no canna butter for me this go round.

I know it feels bad. I didn't lose any plants only a few seeds at the beginning but I know the feeling because my plant almost got dug out by my cat... But, that's the thing about growing you have ups and downs, so yes you will lose plants and you will make mistakes but that's all part of it. You learn from it and that's what makes us good! So it's hard, but you will learn from it and learn how the plants work and then eventually you start to get better.

My little first plants!

Photo Update time
Maryanne day 48 from seed. Shes had some major issues start last week, and I am not too sure I have corrected it. Anyhow, here is a shot of one of her colas, showing leaf damage. Not sure if I need to cut off all bad leaves or just let them ride out until harvest

Day48MA.jpg

Up next is Emmylou, she is on day 36 and during my initial LST I broke a main stem completely off, so in order to get the best yield, I am doing heavy LST on her. I believe she will do much better than Maryanne, who only got topped and grew naturally.

Day3610MAREL.jpg

As long as the leaves are green they are still doing their Job. I would leave them on the plant. I don't take leaves off until they about to fall off.
makes tricome checks difficult though because of leaf discoloration. the lowers buds seem unaffected so I will have to base harvesting on those

As long as the leaves are green they are still doing their Job. I would leave them on the plant. I don't take leaves off until they about to fall off.

Thanks, but I was feeling adventurous & backed with close to a 50/50 split decision on whether to or not to trim leaves for better light, I decided to try it on two of mine that had the most to gain, & see what happens. I also put it in tent with two other plants under 2 gal hydro 300w leds, & added 45w led desk light to hit the areas that the fan leaves WERE blocking and lastly another 35w cfl 5000k light to hit the other side of same plant.

Do you think the different lights will adversely affect each other or it won't matter? Thanks so much

Thanks, but I was feeling adventurous & backed with close to a 50/50 split decision on whether to or not to trim leaves for better light, I decided to try it on two of mine that had the most to gain, & see what happens. I also put it in tent with two other plants under 2 gal hydro 300w leds, & added 45w led desk light to hit the areas that the fan leaves WERE blocking and lastly another 35w cfl 5000k light to hit the other side of same plant.

Do you think the different lights will adversely affect each other or it won't matter? Thanks so much

I take a few leaves of but very few. I see the leaves as the fuel cells for the plant. I prefer the l.s.t. and tuck the leaves about the plant, but hey each to their own, what ever works is good.

I take a few leaves of but very few. I see the leaves as the fuel cells for the plant. I prefer the l.s.t. and tuck the leaves about the plant, but hey each to their own, what ever works is good.
If you got the space to let them grow i think its a good thing to keep them "wild" using only lst. For me space and humidity has been an issue and I did have noticeable difference after I've trimmed mine.

Here's a shot of the new gals! 3 white widow and bottom right is Critical-bilbo.
Upper right is a 3 leafed mutant hence a bit smaller.

That's a 2x2 space.
420-magazine-mobile1715166958.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ah ok. I just pop a humidity meter in the jar. And when the humidity is between 60% and 65% you are in the zone. You can also save some pieces of the plants branches in a plastic bag in the fridge, so you can pop them in the jar if you over dry it.

Back
Top Bottom