1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

May I ask you a question, how much red light did you have to add to compliment your 600 for flowering? Did it raise the heat in your tent? Thank you in advanced...;)
not sure how to determine how much red was added. I can show you with pictures, though. once lights go back on. my tent temps did go up a little when adding the 300w and 150w UFO to my tent with my 600. I have an intake/exhaust fan, a small oscillating fan and a cool mist humidifier in there. strategic placement of the lights and keeping the tent door open has kept a steady range between 77-82 degrees.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Just use flush to prep the plant for harvest, use non ph water which will cause her to use up any stored nutrients.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
thanks. I'm sure she could go longer, she's only about 55 days from seed, new bud site growth looks good, so maybe she can stick it out? that deficiency really damaged many sugar leaves. I still think she needs a good flush.

Hold off on sledgehammer if your not ready to harvest in the next several days. When you flush with the flushing solution dont add anything else and harvest after several days.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Emmylou on left, just watered her so she should perk up soon. and Maryanne, looking rough. hope she's ready to harvest soon, I can't stand seeing her struggle.

420-magazine-mobile1224444017.jpg

Dang lady, I was freaking out yesterday when this happened to my favorite. Cleared right up. Then today, when it happened again after watering my # 2,3,4 & 5th favorites. Now I see yours do same thing (Emmy Lou), I'm def not worried. Guess this is normal?

Dang lady, I was freaking out yesterday when this happened to my favorite. Cleared right up. Then today, when it happened again after watering my # 2,3,4 & 5th favorites. Now I see yours do same thing (Emmy Lou), I'm def not worried. Guess this is normal?
yup! it's also right after lights went back on. they usually perk back up in a few hours. she was especially thirsty in this picture. she's going to be much bigger than Maryanne, and that's because I am learning. she's a few weeks behind, yet still much larger. My Blue Mammoth sprouted today, so I'm excited to see how she grows!! :)

not sure how to determine how much red was added. I can show you with pictures, though. once lights go back on. my tent temps did go up a little when adding the 300w and 150w UFO to my tent with my 600. I have an intake/exhaust fan, a small oscillating fan and a cool mist humidifier in there. strategic placement of the lights and keeping the tent door open has kept a steady range between 77-82 degrees.

Thank you sooo much! .

I know Maryanne is much smaller than she should have been, but she's my first grow and here's how she's looking so far.(disclaimer: I had to trim much of her leaves that got damaged.)

420-magazine-mobile247287230.jpg

Once Emmylou starts to fill out I will post similar pics to show how different the exact same strain grows with my n00b-ness to my semi n00b-ness. lol

I know Maryanne is much smaller than she should have been, but she's my first grow and here's how she's looking so far.(disclaimer: I had to trim much of her leaves that got damaged.)

420-magazine-mobile247287230.jpg

Once Emmylou starts to fill out I will post similar pics to show how different the exact same strain grows with my n00b-ness to my semi n00b-ness. lol

She looks awesome also Im a huge watch geek and i love that tag .

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson

Back
Top Bottom