1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Flower Day 7 Update

Things are starting to pick up just a little. Started seeing the first signs of stretching on a few of the branches. Canopy is definitely filling out quickly. I have been looking for hairs but my girls are still running around the tent hairless. Hope fully soon they will start popping up.

Clone update, still no sign of roots yet. Hopefully soon.

Small grow tent update - ATF#4 is just doing his thing in veg. He is hoping to get some lady company if the clones will get off their asses and grow some roots!!

Tent Day 7 Flower
052517_Tent_1.jpg

052517_Tent_4.jpg

052517_Tent_3.jpg

Signs of Stretching
052517_Stretch_1.jpg

052517_Stretch_4.jpg

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

It certainly is going to be a great grow. Shot gun on the first tester. I'll send u a mail address especially for the DP

Sick! Love the growth spurt at stretch!

Yeah I will let them continue to stretch some more before I put down the 1st scrog net. I love seeing them grow!!

Look at those girls praying up in there! Looking awesome man, keep it up!
:roorrip:

Thanks Kid!! Gotta water them tonight so I will be looking forward to some more rapid growth!! Exciting times for my first grow!!

Thanks Kid!! Gotta water them tonight so I will be looking forward to some more rapid growth!! Exciting times for my first grow!!

The best thing is I always get just as excited now as I did my did the first time I flowered!

I bet after that water those girls will really be stretching their legs out and reaching for the light!

The best thing is I always get just as excited now as I did my did the first time I flowered!

I bet after that water those girls will really be stretching their legs out and reaching for the light!

Thats what I am hoping to see!! I want to see them reaching for the sky!!

Ok, some exciting stuff happening. As you saw from the last update with pictures, the girls are starting to stretch. Well this morning, Ms Stank and I were looking at the girls and we started to see little hairs popping up on many of the branches! Exciting times. Will try to get pictures at some point today.

Excellent garden & journal Van. You have lots of stuff going on & a fine group of growers keeping you company. Have caught up on the journal & looks like I got here right on time for the flowers. :Namaste:

Thanks for the kind words Bright, and happy to have you here! Exciting times on my maiden grow voyage!

Whats up buddy how are things going over here

Going well...been outside slaving in the veggie garden. Will get some pics of the girls tonight and do an update. Hope all is well in your neck of the state!! Trying to finish all out planting outside so I can relax and enjoy some life!!

Flower day 9 Update

Ok so spent most of today outside in the garden (vegetable) with Ms Stank trying to finish getting everything planted. We aren't quite there yet, but we are much closer after today. Anyways, good things happening in the Flower tent. Temps are staying at about 68 at night and then 72-77 and the RH staying in the 45-60% range. I looked in on them tonight and really caught first sight of some good flowing starting to form. WOOT WOOT! So there are several pictures with the newly forming flowers.

ATF #4 Update......he is just chilling in his little tent, doing his thing. Temps good there as well, with slightly cooler temp ranges, and RH staying the same as above.

Clone Update - Nothing new to report. On day 9 of the clones but still not seeing any roots popping out of the rock wool cubes. Hopefully in the next couple days!

Tent pics - Flower Day 9 update
052717_Tent_1.jpg

052717_Tent_3.jpg

052717_Canopy.jpg

Flowers starting to pop up all over!
052717_Flower_1.jpg

052717_Flower_2.jpg

052717_Flower_3.jpg

052717_Flower_4.jpg

052717_Flower_10.jpg

052717_Flower_11.jpg

052717_Flower_9.jpg

052717_Flower_8.jpg

052717_Flower_61.jpg

052717_Temp.jpg

Hell ya van proud of you

Thanks Johnny, I am pretty happy with how things are progressing! Now if the pork butt on my smoker would start progressing I would be really happy!

Back
Top Bottom