1st Grow: Blue Dream

When do you plan to flip? If everything keep going well I plan to flip mine on July 23rd

When do you plan to flip? If everything keep going well I plan to flip mine on July 23rd
I honestly don’t know, Flash. I’m counting on someone to tell me when it’s time. Lol. I’ll probably feed one more time with same nutrient mix I’ve been using...will probably do that tonight...then a water feeding next. After that I will probably start modifying the nutrients in prep for flower. My original plan was to veg for 6 weeks which will be July 6th but I have no idea if that will still be appropriate.

I honestly don’t know, Flash. I’m counting on someone to tell me when it’s time. Lol. I’ll probably feed one more time with same nutrient mix I’ve been using...will probably do that tonight...then a water feeding next. After that I will probably start modifying the nutrients in prep for flower. My original plan was to veg for 6 weeks which will be July 6th but I have no idea if that will still be appropriate.
Can ya take a pic of like the whole tent so we can see what floor space ya got in there?

Speaking of tonight’s feeding...since the defoil just happened would it be better to weaken the nutrients for this first feeding? I’ve been running at 1/2 strength on the foxfarm nutes so far.

Can ya take a pic of like the whole tent so we can see what floor space ya got in there?
I sure can bilbo but it will be this evening before I’m back home. But I will throw one on here and tag ya in it.

I sure can bilbo but it will be this evening before I’m back home. But I will throw one on here and tag ya in it.

With the size available of the tent it will be easier to have an idea of the perfect time to flip ;)

With the size available of the tent it will be easier to have an idea of the perfect time to flip ;)

To give you an idea of one of my last HSO blue dream stretch. Before flip and after :

As you can see the plant doubled in size (vertically) It took x2 stretching ratio. So let's say you want 6" colas, she needs the branch before flip to be around 3". Why I precise that? Because I have often seen people do wonderful training but don't allow enough vertical growing before flip. They may think and hope the stretch will make the entire plant look x2 in size but it seems it doesn't happen. It s like you need to give the branchs time to grow upward a bit otherwise flipping to flowering won't likely trigger any miracle stretch. Even one week more before flip to give the plant to grow more vertical on a mainlined may be enough

Pictures will explain better what I mean :

Thanks so much! That’s some great info! Right now they are hugging the top of the pot. I’ll also throw up a pic of a profile POV. I don’t want to flip too soon if better things will come from waiting. But maybe a pic of the space and profile pic of the plant with a size reference will give you guys and gal some information. I love learning this stuff! Appreciation all around!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom