1st Grow: Blue Dream

Ok. Here is a pic of the grow space. Light a couple feet above plants. There is also room to move the light up if necessary....up to another foot give or take. Plants only 4” above pot and 6” above soil. Here are some pics.

Ok. Here is a pic of the grow space. Light a couple feet above plants. There is also room to move the light up if necessary....up to another foot give or take. Plants only 4” above pot and 6” above soil. Here are some pics.

Thanks for the pics! Do you have another light? I m asking cause if you plan to spread the plants even more horizontally, they will get larger. So the parts close to the different corners may receive less lights. This needs to be taken into account as well. Cause bigger plants means more lights needed to make it worthy (otherwise it could lead to smaller buds and/or too much stretch). Otherwise if you let them grow at this stage only vertically, they should not get too much horizontal stretching so should roughly fit the efficient light coverage (by efficient I mean the most efficient light coverage zone). So from now it s like you can let them grow 1/2 foot (considering you said you had 1 foot more to go)

Hope it s mostly clear. I m sorry for the not so perfect English haha I m not native speaker. What I explained is just my 2 cent. It s what I ve been able to learn in my grows and using led. Right under the center of the light it s plenty of light but when you start going away from that zone, light decreases a lot

Thanks for the pics! Do you have another light? I m asking cause if you plan to spread the plants even more horizontally, they will get larger. So the parts close to the different corners may receive less lights. This needs to be taken into account as well. Cause bigger plants means more lights needed to make it worthy (otherwise it could lead to smaller buds and/or too much stretch). Otherwise if you let them grow at this stage only vertically, they should not get too much horizontal stretching so should roughly fit the efficient light coverage (by efficient I mean the most efficient light coverage zone). So from now it s like you can let them grow 1/2 foot (considering you said you had 1 foot more to go)

Hope it s mostly clear. I m sorry for the not so perfect English haha I m not native speaker. What I explained is just my 2 cent. It s what I ve been able to learn in my grows and using led. Right under the center of the light it s plenty of light but when you start going away from that zone, light decreases a lot
To be fair he could just turn his girls every day. I rotate mine but im in a 4x4 and it helps for defoliation/feeding etc.
But yer you got plenty of room. Keep pulling em outwards. Rotate your pots. Once theyve bushed out a bit let em go up a little then flip fam!

To be fair he could just turn his girls every day. I rotate mine but im in a 4x4 and it helps for defoliation/feeding etc.
But yer you got plenty of room. Keep pulling em outwards. Rotate your pots. Once theyve bushed out a bit let em go up a little then flip fam!

True that if you can easily move the plants and is ready to rotate them often, It will do the job without the need to add another light

@Bilbobudkin420 did you see that post :

1st Grow - Blue Dream

Just to know if you agree or not. Plus I m just adding that I love your big mama! Wonderful I m always hoping to see the next picture :p:D

True that if you can easily move the plants and is ready to rotate them often, It will do the job without the need to add another light

@Bilbobudkin420 did you see that post :

1st Grow - Blue Dream

Just to know if you agree or not. Plus I m just adding that I love your big mama! Wonderful I m always hoping to see the next picture :p:D
Yer man you are exactly right. Basically what I meant by getting some vertical growth before flip, definitely needed. Not too much though otherwise you'll end up with monsters like the ones in my 4x4. Shouldnt be complaining but they're going to be a bitch come harvest lol.
Thank you @flashmp3 I appreciate it. She will be getting chopped soon! Cant wait!.

Btw your English is very good. I didnt even notice it wasnt your first language until you said something and then the tiny little tell tale signs started showing when I read back lol. Seriously though If I could speak/understand any other language Id be proud to have such a good grasp of it

Yer man you are exactly right. Basically what I meant by getting some vertical growth before flip, definitely needed. Not too much though otherwise you'll end up with monsters like the ones in my 4x4. Shouldnt be complaining but they're going to be a bitch come harvest lol.
Thank you @flashmp3 I appreciate it. She will be getting chopped soon! Cant wait!.

Btw your English is very good. I didnt even notice it wasnt your first language until you said something and then the tiny little tell tale signs started showing when I read back lol. Seriously though If I could speak/understand any other language Id be proud to have such a good grasp of it

:Namaste:

I know lot s of foreign people can speak English very well that's why I don't like to think that sometimes I can't express myself well. Thank you for your words.

Regarding your harvest yeah you definitely going to have to catch painkillers for your fingers after hours of trimming :p:p:D:eek:

:Namaste:

I know lot s of foreign people can speak English very well that's why I don't like to think that sometimes I can't express myself well. Thank you for your words.

Regarding your harvest yeah you definitely going to have to catch painkillers for your fingers after hours of trimming :p:p:D:eek:
Well I will be heavily medicated before during and after soooo should be ok lol

Appreciate the input guys! I fed the girls nutes last night at the previous concentration. Next feeding will be water + calmag then I will start modifying the feeding in prep for flower.

Give her say 3 or 4 days now and then take the big ones that are facing inwards. No need to take the ones on the outer perimeter just yet. Just the inner ones covering that bottom node. Defoling is a constant monotonous task lol if you can get a good little rotation going its a breeze... if you slip you'll end up in there for 3-4 hours with your eyes burning from all the squinting and distortion from the jungle and the light burning ya retina every time you accidentally glance at it lol

Back
Top Bottom