1st Grow: Blue Dream

Northern Light Auto

I dodged the frost so she is still going strong. May consider harvesting her this weekend.
AF719116-8E95-4BF1-B7BA-DF81C71E15A3.jpeg
27C14219-6C3F-4CFF-A5C7-FEA1D44F8D39.jpeg
A9E5F4EE-BBEC-4785-AD87-5E444667B177.jpeg

That thing still growing? Nice looking plant Magoo, frosty AF and sweet foxtails :thumb:. Those Chuck Taylors are pretty stylin' as well.
Haha. I was wondering if I’d get a comment on those. Lol. That’s just about all I wear....Chucks! And yeah she’s still kickin. No ambers on her yet but almost all cloudy. I hope to maybe have a few ambers before I cut her down. She’s a tiny thing. Probably only having 13 hrs of light at the most kept her a little on the small side. But overall I’m satisfied with her. Every inch of bud looks just as good as the tops. Hoping for a good strain to take a couple puffs off of before bed.

Northern Light Auto
Day 89
Harvest day

Didn’t take long. Lol. She never got big even for a 10gal pot. Possibly due to starting late in the season so even though they are not dependent on light to mature, the overall lack of light could be a limiting factor. Also, thinking with the part of the year she started in that maybe topping limited her yield a bit. She almost looks like she’s just missing a big ol bud right in the middle. Lol. So if I do a late season outdoor Auto next year I will not top her. Outside of her small stature she looks and smells amazing. She’s hanging in the bathroom right now following the washing of the buds. Smells wafting through the house. Yummmm. Can’t wait to try her. Gonna let her fully cure before I sample though.

How long did the last ones cure for in the bags Magoo?
I kept them in the bags. Never switched to jars. I kept a hygrometer in there and kept my eye on it. But I kept them in the turkey bags and kept the bags in a 5gal bucket with a lid. For 3 weeks I would open the bag a couple times per day. After that just every few days or so. If the Rh got too low I would take them outside to do an air exchange in the bag. The Rh in the House was hanging around mid 50’s so if it was reading high in the bag I just did the air exchange in the house. Pennywise keeps his in the bag also. Keeping it in the bucket adds further protection from light and air. Jars would work also. I’d store them in the dark though.

Thanks everyone... I think I'll go the jar route after a couple more weeks in the bags since it appears to be OK leaving them in there. I was afraid, even though the bucket is airtight, eventually the rh would drop once the bags developed pinholes from overhandling. I believe, in my case, jars would be more convenient as well.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom