1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

Stully, good deal on the grow box bro, seems as though everything is running smooth. Just watched Watchmen the other night, it is very good also. Keep up the great work bro.
Heh. Saw that film just this past weekend. Really good movie.

Just a few pic updates like I promised.
grow_0067.JPG

Kim after a little foliar feed
grow_0057.JPG

grow_00411.JPG

Kim and Jan

grow_00313.JPG

New Growth on one of the PH sick plants

grow_00211.JPG

Hey looking good brother grower ! If you fixed temps that will slow soil from drying...as well as adding sand will ... some plants will use more and dry out slower than others...I go by weight in soil grow ....I have a couple plants in flower room that haven't been watered in a week...and others (compatible size)
that need water 2 times a week.Sometimes the 2 inches down if dry water routine don't always work...a moisture meter would be better imo if ya can't tell by weight. Problem is a lot of times when top of pot is dry the bottom of pot is soaked. roots get air when they are not sitting in water at bottom and thats why drainage is so important. So in my experience, weight is the easiest way to know if you are giving them enough or too much.
A guess at weight not actual weight :) I found my light side by not watering for few days each day lifting pot and feeling it get lighter. As it got close to being relativity light i paid close attention for any wilting and gave it one last lift to confirm my dry weight. I never saw them wilt but they would have by next day so i just filled them slowly with water till a little came out of bottom and i lifted pot for my wet weight and just used that system since.Very rarely do i water plants at same time...(soil grow) Now the perlite mix i got going on in veg room is easy they all get water same time :peace:

Munki, I ended up watching the first half, then came back later to watch the second half. Stuff has to get done!....lol.

Stully, iffin you was closer, I could lend ya the movie. MDVL went ahead and bought it to add to our collection. Might just have to smoke another bowl and watch it again!.

So kind of a 'funny story, I was going through some old junk today. there was a Hess truck in there from the 90's. I gave it to my son to play with, and he went about his business. About a 1/2 hour later my wife yells down to tell me to come up stairs. She was getting ready to put batteries in the truck and low and behold, there was a bag of seeds in there. I must have been saving them when I was a teenager. I know the chances are very slim of being able to germ any of them, nonetheless, I'm gonna give it a shot. When I was that young all i smoke was pretty good nugs. We'll see what happens.

They definitely were cool, dry and dark. They were in cigarette cellophane that I had the foresight to seal with the ole light n pinch tactic. So we'll see what happens. This could be cool. the crazy part is that to get this grow going, i had to scrounge seeds from everywhere and everyone. And I had some in the house the whole time.

I spent about 15 minutes tonight looking for my Birks, and they were on my feet the whole time. I wasn't even high.

If your Birks were made of weed, I bet your kid would have found them quickly. He seems to have a knack at finding your plants and old seeds. Almost like a Diviner of Pot. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom