1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

I was a bit concerned, Stully. I see now that you will find balance in your life, do what's right, and tend to your grow. Your friends here at 420 are patient. We will be happy to see and help whenever you show. Your family, however comes first. Believe me!
Your friend, Propa Gator

I agree 100% with Propa...family is first in ALL things. Everything on this planet can be replaced except for time. It is the one thing that once gone, can never be gotten back. I would sell my soul for just 5 minute with my Mom once more...just to tell her I love her and hear her voice again. So when you have the opportunity to spend time with your family, let all other matters take their rightful place at the back of the line.

Balance is really an easy thing to achieve. I was taught that balance in life is an ever daunting task of prioritizing what should be first and most important and that it changes from minute to minute depending on the situation. I have come to believe that while there is some truth to this, that which is truly important...your family, will always first and this will never change.

I see work as simply something we do to make an income to take care for those we love. Money after all is the root of all necessity. But the time you have with those you love, is the time you'll spend finding your true self and therefore, finding your balance in life. Bruce Lee once said "To be, is to be related and interconected to another."

As Propa said, your friends here are patient and supportive. And we are happy to see your growth. But all that you grow is not in your garden...

You are doing great my friend...peace and harmony are yours for the taking.

Li...:peace:

oh fellas believe me balance is hard for me to achieve. I got so involved in things that I forget where my priorities should be. I love my family and spend tons of time with them, but some times I get so busy, that I forget to really absorb everything. That's why I love weed so much. It slows me down a little. Thanks for the great words guys. Gator, back in the air bro.

sup gator. Only had a few minutes last night. hell week is finally over, but not before I got run down enough to catch a good ol summer cold. Finally starting to kick it today. The ladies are looking good, might turn the lights back before next Friday. Kinda fighting a schedule, my wife wants to move when the lease is up, so I only got like 12 weeks or something to finish this grow up. I should be able to get it done.

Sooner the better. You want them finished, cut and dried and ready to go when the boss gives you that punch list. She wants to move, and you aren't going along for a ride. No sir, you are going to do what is needed to get it done. More time for that is more better brother. 12 weeks will fly by like the blink of an eye.

Just a quick update. I will photograph one more time before I hit the switch on friday.

updates_016.JPG

updates_014.JPG

updates_015.JPG

updates_017.JPG

updates_018.JPG

updates_019.JPG

updates_020.JPG

Thanks Tunes, Southern and GMT. I appreciate the comments. Keep coming by. I decided to take some clones. I will make a propagation chamber with a clear plastic bin and will be using rockwool and a few peat pellets. I'm gonna take 11 cuts hoping to get 9 for the grow and 2 as mothers to keep these magic crystals going. I still haven't smoked any yet, but from what I hear it is top grade stuff. i mean it is Cali orange and white widow. How could it be bad. Never smoke cali-orange, but white widow always kicks my ass. Anybody have any feedback on either strains?

Just watered the ladies and checked them out real good for places to take cuttings. Should be plenty of places to snip. I'm gonna put the rockwool to soak tomorrow nigh and will pull cuttings hopefully tuesday evening. I'm still getting these damn caterpillars and they tear shit up. I put the lighter to a couple. They get big fast as hell. Anyways, I will use honey as cutting gel and put a bit of superthrive in the soaking water. I will put them under my flouros that I started my grow with. They will be inside a clear plastic tote. I'm gonna veg them in the closet for as long as it takes to finish up current grow an then throw them ladies in the veg cab. I plan on keeping two mothers under veg. I'll give these Magic Crystals a run for awhile. Anybody ever smoke any of this stuff??

Stully,

You may want to try some of your cloning using this simple cloner I recently threw together.

Wick Cloner - Simple, Cheap, and Effective

My cuttings appear to be doing just fine. I'll pull one out tomorrow to see if any root nubs have shown through but I didn't even have any leaf wilting on them.

Back
Top Bottom