1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

as promised

grow_00212.JPG

grow_00412.JPG

grow_00314.JPG

grow_00113.JPG

So the ladies were fed pretty good tonight. FF Grow big 2 tsp per gallon, ff big bloom 3 tbsp per gallon and a little superthrive in the mix. PH of solution right around 6-6.2. they were all pretty dry. Kim actually wilted a little bit. I made a resolution to stay out of the grow room a little more. Got to let them do their thing. I've also decided to wait until monday at the earliest to hit the switch. i want to get some roots showing on these clones before i switch. If for some reason they don't take( which I doubt) I don't want to have to revert the new clones I will have to cut. So hopefully, i will see a little rootage hanging out of the rockwool in a few days.

Last day of veg, so here's what it looks like going in.

This one os going to be a producer. Look at all those sites.
last_day_veg_006.JPG

This beaster should produce pretty well as well.
last_day_veg_009.JPG

i really like the shape these MC grow in. they tend to stretch a bit. but they are very easy to train with a trusty pair of scissors.
last_day_veg_008.JPG

This was my doner plant she's a little thinned out, but if you look close, she has plenty of good sites.
last_day_veg_007.JPG

I'm really proud of her. She is 8 weeks today. Just for perspective, that is a 10" pot and she is tied down. She is roughly 22-24" probably 16" wide at the fat spot. Hope she is a she because she will produce.
last_day_veg_010.JPG

last but not least, we have a group shot. It's a little crowded right now, but I expect at least 1/3 of them to be gone soon. 5 are Fem, so there should be some room in a week or two. i am a little worried about the light situation. only 400 watt. But with the males. I should be good.
last_day_veg_011.JPG

Lookin good brother... Looks like your really gettin in the swing of things! Now comes the fun part, juicy succulent buds coming from everywhere... Keep it up man.

Yeah Stully, good work bro!
Looking really good in there dude keep the pressure on those ladies!

well its official, on my next grow, i want my babies looking like this when the go into flower.. not to big, not to smaller, just drop dead gorgeous... u deserve the +rep botha...
keep it up
last_day_veg_010.JPG

Back
Top Bottom