1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

I just went and did some digging, looking for women parts and maybe some balls. Sad to say that so far, I'm pretty sure that I have found one set of balls. But as there is bad news, good usually follows, i am pretty sure i see some female pre-flower on Big ole Kim. Very small and def hard to see, but I think she's a lady. Her growth since the lights out looks female. She is not growing vertically, but she is growing. She has some alternating sets of leaves growing. i will get some pics when I can jack some internet out of the sky.

internet is fixed, pictures coming later. It is starting to cool off a little bit. I am starting to run the temps cooler in the dark hours. I'm letting it drop from 78 to about 67. Trying to get humidity under control before we get some buds. Right now I'm very hi at like 75%. No, literally, I am very high, so I'll be back. Got to go veg out.

Quick picture update.
grow_00315.JPG

grow_00114.JPG

grow_00213.JPG

grow_0077.JPG

grow_0097.JPG

grow_0087.JPG

been slowly working the tiger bloom in for the last few feedings, also big bloom is now introduced in it's full strength. Grow big is now completely stopped. During the 3rd week of flower, I will give a very small dose of grow big for the last time. I will have to sacrifice one of the magic crystals for a mother. i will decide which one tomorrow and she will be moved to the veg room for cloning. I made a terrible mistake with the last set of clones. they are more then likely dead. It will be good to get rid of a plant in there anyway. It's getting a bit cramped. Plus she will get some good size and be ready for cloning, a lot of it.

Gator: You guys did help make it a lot easier, but we aint done yet. There's a ton of budding yet to come.
GMT: Thanks bro, them babies aint giving up yet. I'm gonna give em another day or two to turn around.

basic update, I went in the cab a few minutes ago for the first time today. We are definitely experiencing some major growth. Some signs of pre-flower showing, but nothing definitive. I will definitely have to adjust future grows down to a smaller amount of plants. I am not liking the way the bottoms are light starved. I am thinking it is going to have to be 6-7 plant grows for now in. They are still being watered and fed periodically. All the plants seem to be on a different schedule. I am feeding 4 tbs of big bloom per gallon and 2 tsp of Tiger bloom per gallon, a few drops of superthrive. Ph in is 6.0 and run off is typically around 6.2. I'd say each plant goes every 3-4 days, some as many as 5, and one or 2 plants require more frequent feedings. I pretty much don't keep track of when I water each plant, I try to wait for the plant to tell me. It seems to work pretty good for me.

So I've had a pretty eventful couple of days. I actually hooked up with my local NORML chapter, actually it was by accident. I smoked a bowl with a guy the other week who happened to be the director of my local chapter. Not exactly what I will be doing, but it's going to be pretty exciting and time-consuming. I'll keep you posted. I do know that we have some important legislation coming in front of the powers soon. So hopefully we can add another pot friendly state to the list. I will get into the cab in a few minutes and come back with the juicy news.

Back
Top Bottom