1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Still getting the nanners? If it were me and I've had to do this, execute on the spot and remove from the scene. With fans a blowing you will seed the whole crop and for me its just not worth it. Most likely the clones from these pesty plants will do the same thing. How many plants are doing this to you now?

((((Hello Poor Granny))))

Damn Bad Luck:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::headbanger::hmmmm::surrender:

Once again more nanners:smokin:

Something is going on in there that's just not right.

I've read other journals that's happened in, but not an epidemic!

It's beyond my limited knowledge and I want to help soooo bad.

Old Skoool and I will get there quick as we can. I'll even bring Pinky the mantis maybe it can help!!!!

Don't blame you for voting for our buddy Butcher. I didn't even know I was on the list. Never occurred to me. Humble Humble. hehe :ganjamon:

Enough of that we got to take care of ((((((Granny))))))) :hippy:

Good grief! I'm down, and out for a couple of days with a cold, now playing catch up on all my friends grows, and discover this alarming news of Gonja Goddess's Plantation??!!! Is there no justice I ask?!!!

Sorry darl'in, but I have to agree with McBudz, yank those cross dressers before they ruin the rest of your world class crop.

I shall dress in black jammies today outa respect for your loss.

That Medijuana sounds insane!

LOCO WEED! I have no experience in the Nanner field but if I were me and you were you, you would do what you want to do and I would do the same. HUH?:smokin:

OK, for reals this is something that would make me go nuts too. If you had them grow they would be seedy and may spread, if you chop them you have more bud with a side of Nanner pudding.

Anyway of making a partition or another empty room you can put em in to finish? Sorry just don't know what else I would do.

You know back when I was smoking street weed it all was seedy and I smoked some pretty killer seedy stuff too. :hmmmm:
Sorry there is no valuable info in my post but I send you my best and hope that you can overcome this confusing obstacle. Take care and much respect to you.

:hug::hug::hug:OBX:hug::hug::hug: :thanks: honey! Wet fingers if I decide to try removing them - very helpful! I'm not sure what I'm going to do but sure do appreciate the help!! Ya mussta heard me holler!! :ganjamon:

:hug::hug::hug:McBudz Honey!!!:hug::hug::hug: Thank you!!! I already knew exactly what yer advice would be ... and it is exactly why I harvested the others a couple weeks ago. *sigh* I may end up doing this again just cuz of all the other ladies I need to protect. The last thing I need is seeds in all my other ladies. Oh... the plants doing this are the other 2 blueberry of the original 3 BB, and one AK-47 (the tallest). The AK is 8 days from harvest time and trichs are mostly cloudy, but the BB has clear trichs still and has 12 days to hit it's earliest harvest time to 36 days by it's latest harvest time. Dammit!!!

:hug::hug::hug:OMM!!!:hug::hug::hug:I am waiting for you, OldSkoool, and that gorgeous pink mantis... but do you think pinky will leave yer plants to come stateside??? NOT IF SHE GETS A VIEW OF THE SNOW ON THE GROUND HERE!!! LOL! If you and OldSkoool would just come to the Granny MJ resort and care for these ladies, I bet they wouldn't be doin' this! :Rasta: Nah... it's probably par for the course when growing this many plants. I had such a good female to male ratio that something like this was bound to happen along the journey.

:hug::hug::hug:OldSkoool:hug::hug::hug:

:sorry: to hear yer not feelin' up to par!!! Let's get you a few good tokes of Wanda :bongrip: some sprinkles of love :kiss: and hope ya get plenty of rest :snooze: til yer back up and runnin' full speed ahead. BTW, full speed ahead does NOT mean you have to keep up with OBX, McBudz, siscokid, and all the YOUNG folks here - ya just gotta get well enough to keep up with OMM and Granny!!! As for the hermies...

I know you and McBudz are right about what I should do (considering all the other ladies here)... and I will git r done after work today. If it was just one to three on the plant, I would opt to try snipping buds or just the effected areas... but it is not just a couple per plant. They are very very young so I don't think other plants have probably been effected at this point - so there's something to be very grateful for!

Am at work and just wanted to see what advice came thru... already knew what my mentor, McBudz, would suggest... and knew that is the smartest thing to do. Danggit!!!

Sure am glad I took more clones than I needed from all the other strains cuz my intentions were to grow the most of the AK-47, Medijuana, and LD due to their strong THC content and shortest growing times. Now, I will rethink the plants I flower and the last clones that I take (this week) for the finish of my grow.

:thanks::thanks::thanks: To everyone!!!

Gonna have to git after that young Butcher tho cuz I hollered and he didn't hear me!!! LOL!!!!! (luv ya Butcher honey!!!)

LOCO WEED! I have no experience in the Nanner field but if I were me and you were you, you would do what you want to do and I would do the same. HUH?:smokin:

OK, for reals this is something that would make me go nuts too. If you had them grow they would be seedy and may spread, if you chop them you have more bud with a side of Nanner pudding.

Anyway of making a partition or another empty room you can put em in to finish? Sorry just don't know what else I would do.

You know back when I was smoking street weed it all was seedy and I smoked some pretty killer seedy stuff too. :hmmmm:
Sorry there is no valuable info in my post but I send you my best and hope that you can overcome this confusing obstacle. Take care and much respect to you.

:hug::hug::hug:siscokid!:hug::hug::hug:

:rofl::loopy::hmmmm: LOL - ya made perfect sense to me, so what's that say for both of us??? :rofl: No way to separate anything and no other room at the inn. But yer post is VERY valuable cuz it shows ya cared!!! :thanks: !!! I think I did make the decision... now it'll just be the execution later. Guess I didn't come this far to have them all go seedy cuz I was too stubborn to give up a few for the good of the group.

Gotcha..SORRY just logged back on and seen what you posted.. GRANNY..The ones I've cut off were very pronounced. My suggeswtion is if there are qwite a bit of them, you may want to chop. If its just a few Think about Isolating it by creating a lil area for it, just like you did with your walls around your garden area. Just a thought. But honestly you may have to chop him/her. Yeah I will still grow a strain even though it can pop nanners sometimes. The white widow does, I had Some Super Siver Haze from greenhouse that always did. Loved the strain I just knew at week 9 out came the nanners. It happens, its just on how many of them there are. As far as cuttin/pinching them. I try to just cut around that area. Its better to sacrifice 1 flower rather then the whole plant, RIGHT? dunno, what do you think may be the best route? Again sorry I didnt respond earlier.

Gotcha..SORRY just logged back on and seen what you posted.. GRANNY..The ones I've cut off were very pronounced. My suggeswtion is if there are qwite a bit of them, you may want to chop. If its just a few Think about Isolating it by creating a lil area for it, just like you did with your walls around your garden area. Just a thought. But honestly you may have to chop him/her. Yeah I will still grow a strain even though it can pop nanners sometimes. The white widow does, I had Some Super Siver Haze from greenhouse that always did. Loved the strain I just knew at week 9 out came the nanners. It happens, its just on how many of them there are. As far as cuttin/pinching them. I try to just cut around that area. Its better to sacrifice 1 flower rather then the whole plant, RIGHT? dunno, what do you think may be the best route? Again sorry I didnt respond earlier.

:hug::hug::hug:Butcher:hug::hug::hug: Tis fine, honey!!! Hopin' ya got stoned and ya missed it... got stoned and I missed it... I got stoned and I missed it, oh me oh my... :smokin: :Rasta: bit of Dr Hook for those of us who remember those days!!!

Sweetie, I got lots of answers and really appreciate knowing what others do. If it was just a couple, I might have tried pinching or cutting to give the plant the last little bit it needed to finish flowering... but alas, it was more then 6 on the plant that had the least. I'm afraid I'll miss something and everything in earlier flower would... well... they are harvested now and pics are coming. Thank you so much tho, cuz if I ever have just a couple I will use the advice!!!

:hug::hug::hug:blacken:hug::hug::hug: Hey honey! Great to see ya!

Pics are next... :slide:

Okay, I have been trying to think of anything environmental that could be effecting the plants to cause them to go hermie. I don't know if I have come across the problem, but it probably had some effect...

When I got the veg room going, I checked after lights out to make sure all was dark. It was. But after that, I ended up blowing a breaker and having to run a heavy duty extension cord from downstairs (actually have 2 going from downstairs) to plug things in separately. I didn't realize the end of this cord is lit up to show it has power. Last night, I checked after dark and here is this nice orange glow up high where the end is, and a reflection of it off the wall. So... I got that taken care of now and don't know if it'll make any difference, but it can't hurt!

Below are the 3 plants I harvested early cuz of their female pollen sacs (thanks obx for that description!). There was one AK-47 and two Blueberry. All were on Day 46 of Flower. I also added trich pics which show they were mostly just beginning to go cloudy. It really bites to be so close to harvest dates and have to do this... but I will not be too depressed cuz I'll follow these pics up with other ladies in the flower room... I have to keep the chastity belt on them!!! LOL

AK-47 Harvest was supposed to be Dec 11th to Dec 21st on this plant. She was the tallest of the 2 AKs in the group and had 3 pretty nice colas...
Dec4-AK-4_HarvestHermieToday.jpg

and a single cola closeup...
Dec4-AK-4_ColaWithFemalePollenSac.jpg

and a closeup of trichs on harvest day...
Dec4-AK-47_TrichsAtEarlyHarvest.jpg

and drying in my wonderful drying boxes (they work great!)
Dec4-AK-4_HarvestedDrying.jpg

Then on to the two Blueberry...
BB1 was the tallest of these two, around 39" to 40". These two blueberry at least had a lot larger buds than the first BB did, as you will see below.
BB1
Dec4-BB1_HarvestHermieToday.jpg

BB1 trichs
Dec4-BB1_TrichsAtEarlyHarvest.jpg

And on to BB2, the shorter blueberry... and she was filling out nice, but these I wanted to let go to 10 weeks - not harvest at just over 7 wks.
Dec4-BB2_HarvestHermieToday.jpg

and a cola with a female pollen sac showing...
Dec4-BB2_SugaredBudWithFemalePollenSac-Hermie.jpg

and a closeup of trichs with 2 tiny female pollen sacs forming...
Dec4-BB2_Trich3_WithFemalePollenSac.jpg

and both Blueberry drying in a 28" tall box... not quite the results I would have liked, but we'll live with it! (no choice!)
Dec4-BB1_BB2_HarvestedDrying.jpg

Next message on to better things!!!

Here, a Cheese plant on day 47 of flower. I'm going to highlight some trich shots and hopefully show how I create them.

This plant is PUNGENT - DANK - extremely strong smell to this one and I bet it is gonna be kick butt!!!

First, the biggest cola from a Cheese...
Dec5-Cheese_Cola.jpg

Now, to get the closeup shots of the trichs I first start with a larger image. This is demonstrated below. This first image is of the original picture of a leaf with trichs...
Dec5-Cheese_Trichs_WholeLeaf.jpg

then I cropped the lower portion of the leaf and saved it as a new image in the next pic...
Dec5-Cheese_Trichs_BottomOfLeaf.jpg

and in the last one below, I used the first image and cropped a smaller section of the lower leaf and saved it as a new image, thus giving a real closeup of the trichs there...
Dec5-Cheese_Trichs_LeafCloseup.jpg

and basically what I can see is that this plant is definitely turning colors! Many cloudy and a few clear and a few opaque. At least that's what I see!

Luv to all!!!

Next is a pic of some colas from Super Nova Chronic 7 on Day 47 of Flower...
Dec5-SNChronic_2ColasDay47Flower.jpg

Then a cola from LD-F1 on day 47 of flower...
Dec5-LD-F1_ColaDay47Flower.jpg

you can see below how saturated she is with trichs...
Dec5-LD-F1_Trichs1Day47Flower.jpg

trichs lookin' mostly clear still on the LD.

:drool: The closeup shots of the trichs. Spectacular work with the Camera Granny420. Also the other fine plants in your garden look marvelous. So you have a couple pollen sacs. When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman you know it's hard, Sharing The Night Together with those Sexy Eyes.:laughtwo: (More Dr. Hook Of Coarse) Thank you :hug: Granny420 :hug: much Enjoyed! :kiss:

And one last post with the White Widows and a question...

Question: When to harvest? I read one post that suggested harvesting when 50% of the trichs were cloudy and another that said 50% cloudy and 50% amber/opaque. I like a couchlock buzz, so I think the second is what I am looking for? Can anyone look at the trich pics here and give me any idea of how much longer I may have to go? We are at 8 weeks (56 days) tomorrow (Sunday) with all three of these and they have an 8 to 10 week harvest time. When you look at the images below, are we getting close?

First just trich shots for WW2 and WW3.

WW2... this was the first one to start budding so I have expected she would be the first to harvest... we'll see. The trichs in the image below were from a section with newer growth which I find tends to have younger trichs which are clearer. Other areas of this plant are much more cloudy/amber...
Dec4-WW2_Trich2.jpg

Then WW3, which was the last to start budding and seems to have a little bit smaller buds cuz of it... but they are sure saturated white. Here are her trichs...
Dec4-WW3_Trich1.jpg

And then we'll go to WW4, the tallest White Widow. I'll put in 2 pics here, the first is just not real clear but shows this plant's trichs are turning and the second I really liked...
Dec5-WW4_Trichs2Day55Flower.jpg

Dec5-WW4_Trichs1Day55Flower.jpg

A bud from WW4... Hairs had browned and now it is having new growth and really fattening up the top of the top colas...
Dec5-WW4_NewGrowthOnBudDay55Flower.jpg

Some of WW4's top colas... you can see the fattening effect I described above...
Dec5-WW4_PartOfColasDay55Flower.jpg

That's it!
:kiss::kiss::kiss: Love to all!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey Granny420, Lookin good. I was wondering which strain seem to be the most narrow or had the smllest foot pattern? That Cheese looks RREEAALLLLYY NNIICCEE!!!!!

Great Job Granny, those close up pics were really nice!! All of ur other plants look sweet as well!!

Best of luck Granny!!

Back
Top Bottom