2 Tent - HPS/MH - T-5 - QuadBand LED - TriBand LED and All Red LED Panels

Re: RedDawg'z 2 Tent- HPS, MH, T-5, QuadBand LED, TriBand LED, and all Red LED Panel'

Holy crap..there gorgeous!
All the plants look perfect,tons of resin on them buds,damn!
And that huge cola nug is sick! How long is that thing?!:popcorn::tokin:

Mr.J4s2u0..

Thank You very much for the kind Words my Friend.. !!

LoL.. Im not sure which one your talking about,, which Cola.. ??

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Sir.. ..

Re: RedDawg'z 2 Tent- HPS, MH, T-5, QuadBand LED, TriBand LED, and all Red LED Panel'

I love both of those plants RedDawg, they're spectacular. They look equally good under the leds or white light. Massive colas like j4 said!

Do you think Ms Hammerhead is still putting on weight? Have you tried any of the Blue Mystic yet?

Take care my friend.

Mr.BlueDog..

Thank You Mr.BlueDog,, your far too kind my Friend.. !!

Ms.HammerHead is still putting on a little weight,, but not a lot.. Shes getting more dense,, amazingly so.. !! .. And I have been sampling the BlueMystic a little,, a very smooth Smoke with a nice LOADED High.. Havent been able to pinpoint what she tastes like,, but it is pretty tasty.. .. :)

Mr. Red Dawg! My comments are starting to sound the same!

Beautiful girls and Pictures! :smokin:

Mr.OldMedMan..

LoL.. Works for me my Friend.. !! .. And Thank you very much for your compliments and comments,, they are greatly appreciated.. !!

Nice...thanks for posting

Mr.NCDude..

Your more than Welcome,, and Thank You for dropping by.. !! .. Its always good to have new Visitors.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, my Friend.. ..

Dawg I finally got caught up on grow.:popcorn: May I say you are doing an excellent job with your plants. Actually stunning photos! :adore: What kind of camera do you use?

Dawg I finally got caught up on grow.:popcorn: May I say you are doing an excellent job with your plants. Actually stunning photos! :adore: What kind of camera do you use?

Ms.Tmac12..

Thank You very much for the kind Words.. !! .. The Camera is a new 14 MegaPixel Lumix,, truely a nice Camera.. !! .. And Thank You as well for dropping by,, its been awhile.. .. :)

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

Good Morning Folkz..

Took a few new Pictures of Ms.HammerHead to UpDate the Journal.. Had to turn the LED'z off to take these so you all could see her colors.. ..

These first 3 are of one of her Secondaries.. ..

And here are a few Pictures of her Main Cola.. ..

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

Fan-freeking-tastic! :drool:

Very nice job, you've raised the bar on this one!

Fan-freeking-tastic! :drool:

Very nice job, you've raised the bar on this one!

Mr.Endive..

Your far too kind Sir,, but Thank You VERY much all the same.. !! .. I definately like the way shes turning out,, and Im thinking that there will be many Generations of her roaming around in my Garden.. At least Im HOPING so,, lol.. ..

Thank You again my Friend.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Mr.Endive.. ..

Those are some hot photos of your girl~~ WoW

Ms.Tmac12..

Thank You very much.. !! .. Im pretty happy with the way shes turning out.. .. :)

She's beautiful and frosty RedDawg, more great pics thank you!

And I liked seeing your Silver Haze hanging out in the background, that's 2 incredible plants in your tent right now :tokin:

Holy cow!:welldone::thumb::drool::drool::drool::trance:
Gorgeous friggen bud!!!:) Love the colors,alot! :)
Great job RedDawg,:adore:

Mr.J4s2u0..

Thank You kindly Sir.. !! .. Im really liking the way Shes turning out too.. !! !!

She's beautiful and frosty RedDawg, more great pics thank you!

And I liked seeing your Silver Haze hanging out in the background, that's 2 incredible plants in your tent right now :tokin:

Mr.BlueDog..

Thank You very much my Friend.. !! .. Miss SilverHaze has been drawing my attention quite a bit lately,, MIGHT even start raising nothing but Sativa Dominant Strains one of these Days soon.. !! .. And Thank You for dropping by,, always appreciate your Kindness.. !!

Hi Mr RedDawg! :)

Just more amazing pictures! But the plants you have makes pictures great!

All the best! :)

Mr.OldMedMan..

Brother you guys are REALLY sending some KRAZY Weather our way lately,, Pineapple Express is suppose to damn near drown us this Weekend.. LoL.. Ive been smelling some DANKY stuff in the Breeze since it started coming our way too,, wonder if its your BackYard Garden.. ?? .. LoL.. J/K.. ..

And Thank You for the kind Words my Friend,, appreciate your FeedBack more than I can express.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Good Sir.. ..

Back
Top Bottom