21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

updateday.jpg

Update: Bumped the PB A+B up to 1ml / G each. 1ml / G hydro guard, and .5ml calmag.

It is small, I've got to do some math and adjust, but I've been holding off until most of them are ready for it. Mixing 5 tiny batches of nutes sounded too time consuming.

Planning to adjust again tonight or tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the catch!
Aloha brah!
They’re getting pretty big for that dose. Isn’t 1ml/gal A+B only about 13ppm N?

i gotta get me a nute coach as well,, such a problem for me with the younguns,,

karma sent to the wee ones friend,,mine too

i gotta get me a nute coach as well,, such a problem for me with the younguns,,

karma sent to the wee ones friend,,mine too
FelipBlu is a Cannabis Nutrient Advisor. For the low price of $499.95 you too can have your grow watched by the best in the business. Make checks payable to The Grass is Always Greener LLC.

Don't worry @FelipeBlu, I'll make sure you get your cut ;)

growin.jpg

Update: Been mixing up 1 gallon of feed. Fertigating ~ 3/4 cup of feed per plant per day. @16 cups per gallon that's about 4-5 days per gallon.

Current feed 5ml/g PB a+b. Using the last of the current gallon tomorrow. Starting 8ml/g a+b on Sunday.

Update: Been mixing up 1 gallon of feed. Fertigating ~ 3/4 cup of feed per plant per day. @16 cups per gallon that's about 4-5 days per gallon.

Current feed 5ml/g PB a+b. Using the last of the current gallon tomorrow. Starting 8ml/g a+b on Sunday.
The bigger ones seem like they could go to 8ml/Gal but some of the smaller ones might like 5ml/Gal for another week.

You could mix at 8ml/Gal and add some extra water to the measuring cup for the smaller ones if needed.

Back
Top Bottom