21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

topsy.jpg
pictcha.jpg

moremoremore.jpg

cloner.jpg

Update: More topping and training. Transplanted Dolato into her final 1 gallon container.

Going out of town next week, mixing up 18 gallons of nutes solution for my helper.

Clone is looking good, a few more days and I'll feel good switching it to 12/12 for sexing. First net will be installed in 2 weeks.

Is the structure in the middle for support?
It's a training guide for me, the 1 gallon plant in the middle (either purple Mana [if it's a girl] or dolato will fill out the small rectangle in the middle.

It also helps me evenly divide the canopy space for each of the other 4 plants as I train.

It's gonna be a fun challenge, the Platinum Punch is super leggy, the chunky skunk short and bushy, the other 2 feel about a week and a half behind.

It's a training guide for me, the 1 gallon plant in the middle (either purple Mana [if it's a girl] or dolato will fill out the small rectangle in the middle.

It also helps me evenly divide the canopy space for each of the other 4 plants as I train.

It's gonna be a fun challenge, the Platinum Punch is super leggy, the chunky skunk short and bushy, the other 2 feel about a week and a half behind.
Shooting for this canopy:
plan-01 - Copy.png

Hi @Braddah Waiheesohai, I finally caught up on this journal. I owe you an apology for never being here before, and MAN am I glad I changed that. This is simply incredible. First, the journal itself is spectacular. I can't remember learning so much in six pages before. I am on the cusp of trying my first hempy and I can see you have it down. The setup is way pro and very impressive. Love the gravity watering, I need to do that. Love the frame. In terms of learning, I now see clearly what they mean when they say "when the roots find the reservoir is when you will see them take off." Yours seem to have gone nuts from that day on. Wow. Very impressive man. And I guess you must be in Hawaii?

Hi @Braddah Waiheesohai, I finally caught up on this journal. I owe you an apology for never being here before, and MAN am I glad I changed that. This is simply incredible. First, the journal itself is spectacular. I can't remember learning so much in six pages before. I am on the cusp of trying my first hempy and I can see you have it down. The setup is way pro and very impressive. Love the gravity watering, I need to do that. Love the frame. In terms of learning, I now see clearly what they mean when they say "when the roots find the reservoir is when you will see them take off." Yours seem to have gone nuts from that day on. Wow. Very impressive man. And I guess you must be in Hawaii?
Whoa thanks bruh! Big fan of your journals.

Hempy's a blast; pretty forgiving, and easy to make fast adjustments when your plants need em. Have fun!

Trying a new intake/exhaust setup that's not working as planned so I'm amazed my girls are doing as well as they are. It's been super hot and dry in the tent, and the vpd is more suited to full flower than veg.
vpd custom - Copy.png

Whoa thanks bruh! Big fan of your journals.

Hempy's a blast; pretty forgiving, and easy to make fast adjustments when your plants need em. Have fun!

Trying a new intake/exhaust setup that's not working as planned so I'm amazed my girls are doing as well as they are. It's been super hot and dry in the tent, and the vpd is more suited to full flower than veg.
vpd custom - Copy.png
Are you where the leaf is? It's only a little high, right? Could be worse. Stick in a tall oscillating fan to move a load of air constantly and I bet you can bring that down into the green, no? (That's where you want it, yes?) Thanks, man, great info. You really support your statements and actions very well with graphs and such. And all in a way that's easy to understand even to a non-science person. (I'm not one) Very impressive stuff.

Shooting for this canopy:
plan-01 - Copy.png
What an awesome idea. Scrog is going to look neat from upside when theyre in full bloom. Especially if the Dolato appears have any cool pheno effects - for example, if it tends to change the color of the buds or leaves! :drool:

Perlite Hempies rocks!!

roots.jpg
uppot.jpg

Update: Checked the clone and found roots! Never even wilted. Put it in a solo cup in the window to induce flowering, let's hope it's a girl.

Heading out of town so won't update for 2 weeks. When I return we add the scrog nets and switch to flower.

:p I wish, it's a regular seed so could go either way. Bodhi only does regs.

Things getting back to normal for you?
Obviously it is a girl if the cutting is cloned from fem plant :laughtwo: Another thing is whether it is a girl, a teenager or a prettty woman, ohh :theband:

:p I wish, it's a regular seed so could go either way. Bodhi only does regs.
Ohh then it's a whole different thing! Are you going to put it for 12/12 schedule as soon as the roots have developed and clone transplanted?
That small clone could turn into mad bud stick if forced to show sex early.

1651562183262.jpeg

12/12 From Seed to Harvest: When to Choose This Method - Weed KB
Or you could sex it and turn back into re-veg as the clone is pretty small! :cool:

Things getting back to normal for you?
Thanks for asking :)
Slowly, I guess. I lost some of the glamor of growing weed due the lost equipment I had bought/won. Everything felt more comfortable with all the fancy stuff. :rolleyes: But well, rebuild is a rebuild.

Have a nice day & stay safe bruv
- V

Ohh then it's a whole different thing! Are you going to put it for 12/12 schedule as soon as the roots have developed and clone transplanted?
That small clone could turn into mad bud stick if forced to show sex early.

1651562183262.jpeg

12/12 From Seed to Harvest: When to Choose This Method - Weed KB
Or you could sex it and turn back into re-veg as the clone is pretty small! :cool:

Thanks for asking :)
Slowly, I guess. I lost some of the glamor of growing weed due the lost equipment I had bought/won. Everything felt more comfortable with all the fancy stuff. :rolleyes: But well, rebuild is a rebuild.

Have a nice day & stay safe bruv
- V
Glad to hear it. Tough to start from scratch, but they can't take away your knowledge and experience.

Ya bruv, if it's a boy we'll isolate and harvest pollen for future breeding misadventures. If a girl, then outside she goes.

Back
Top Bottom