21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

1111.jpg

2222.jpg

Update: Everyone but Supernova (Dolato - the tiny seedling) is now getting 8ml/g PB A+B and 2ml/g Bio-Si, Kelp-Ful, and Precursor 1. Growth from yesterday to today was significant. Girls are almost draining the res in 24 hours.

So far the Prescription Blend nutes have been easier to use and more effective than the Advanced Nutrient line I ran in my Melon Fizz grow.

transplant.jpg

Update: The 4 big girls have been transplanted into their final 5 gallon buckets, and topped.

Platinum Punch is starting to show some nutrient issues:

issue 2.jpg

Purple Mana showing different symptoms:

PXL_20220415_041212076.jpg

Mixing 6 gallons of feed at a time in this brewing bucket and gravity feeding with the silicone hose:
water.jpg

Update: The 4 big girls have been transplanted into their final 5 gallon buckets, and topped.

Platinum Punch is starting to show some nutrient issues:

Purple Mana showing different symptoms:
Mixing 6 gallons of feed at a time in this brewing bucket and gravity feeding with the silicone hose:
Are you still running 8ml/gal of Core A/B and how much of the supplements? Since this is a hydro technique pH/EC are important, do you know the starting values of the feed solution and if those have drifted?

Are you still running 8ml/gal of Core A/B and how much of the supplements? Since this is a hydro technique pH/EC are important, do you know the starting values of the feed solution and if those have drifted?
Those 2 plants were the most in need of an up-pot, and were drinking their reservoir dry in less than 24 hours. I suspect thats the cause of the issues.

We start with reverse osmosis water, that's then filtered again with a large charcoal canister filter. Then they're getting 8ml each of parts a+b, 2ml each of the others listed on the feed chart. 2ml of hydroguard. PH of 5.8. Nutrient solution replaced daily. I don't remember the ec or ppm readings off the top of my head, but it all looked good.

Thanks for following along and checking up on me! Loving Prescription Blend so far!

@Braddah Waiheesohai How are those leaves doing? Any change since they got repotted?
Initially they looked great!

The Purple Mana seems to be recovered, the leaves that initially showed issues are worse but no signs of spreading:
purplemana.jpg

The Platinum Punch looked good initially, but the spotting is back. This is the fastest growing plant in the tent. I've heard Inhouse genetics can be challenging.
platinumpunch.jpg

The other 4 plants in the tent look great, and Purple Mana seems to be doing better.

So what's up with the Platinum Punch? Is she hungry for more? I haven't had my coffee this morning so I haven't consulted the excess/deficiency charts yet.

Thanks @Prescription Blend !!!

Update: Had to mix new nutes today, so we upped the feed to 10ml/g of a+b, and 5 ml/g of everything else but big data. Hydroguard stays at 2ml/g. We'll see how the plants react.

Took a clone of the Purple Mana, STOKED to find out it's a blood pheno (red sap, bleeds when cut)! Hopefully it's a lady. We like to use wild honey, this is some guava/passion fruit honey I harvested from a hive in the side of a cliff next to a waterfall not far from here.
cloning.jpg

blood.jpg

stem cut.jpg

honey.jpg

pau.jpg

The Purple Mana seems to be recovered, the leaves that initially showed issues are worse but no signs of spreading:
The Platinum Punch looked good initially, but the spotting is back. This is the fastest growing plant in the tent. I've heard Inhouse genetics can be challenging.
Purple Mana seemed to have a phosphorus issue, the effected leaves won't recover but it is good to read that the symptom isn't spreading since the roots have a bigger space.

Platinum Punch looks like the strain could potentially need more calcium and since your water source is RO, consider adding cal/mg if you have it starting at 1/4-1/2 of the bottle directions if the issue continues. Some strains like more then others so not every garden needs cal/mg.

Back
Top Bottom