21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

Equal amounts of core A and B is a nice mix wrt elemental ppms. I suppose you could use the rest, but just those 2 components look good.
@FelipeBlu ! You are a renaissance man my dude, surfer, musician, chemist haha. Thanks for sharing that knowledge. I hope we get to surf and smoke together someday.

If any of you guys have any extra input on this one I'd appreciate it. On week 4 flower full dose prescription blend. Been advised to drop pH to 5.6. Getting worse each day. Tips have now curled up totally crispy since this pic.
PXL_20220330_193735630~2.jpg
PXL_20220329_064045138~3.jpg

I would try giving it a good flush (3-5 times with warm water, plug the hole fill until the perlite floats, then drain fully). Then reset with a fresh nutrient mix.

Here's a snippet from a spreadsheet I used during my last grow that has the PPM's @FelipeBlu recommended to me that worked very well:
spreadsheet.png

You may want to try dialing back to just the A+B bottles for your reset and try to hit 150PPM of N, 30PPM of P, and 180PPM of K.

I'm not the best at diagnosing plant issues as they start compounding but it definitely looks to me like you are dealing with some combination of these:
POTASSIUM - Copy.png

PHOSPHORUS.jpg

K def was my first suspicion but I'm rubbish at diagnosing these things. I'm going to flush her and feed some MC.
I use m.c. as well. Original formula

Yours? And might i ask how much you mix up at a time?

I had deinite issues mixing small amounts of m.c.

Of course you had issues before using m.c. duh nivek

I use m.c. as well. Original formula

Yours? And might i ask how much you mix up at a time?

I had deinite issues mixing small amounts of m.c.

Of course you had issues before using m.c. duh nivek
I'm pretty sure mine is V1 or V2. Usually mix anything between 2 & 4 litres up. She was on MC to start with and then I switched onto PB as I was using that on the soil girls already and wanted to try it in the hempy.

Before joining this community I did 2 seed runs. Pulled em all out this morning to take inventory on the stock:
seedstash.jpg

Braddah Waiheesohai Seeds:
Purple Skunk Dog x Samoa (fem)
Scooby Snacks (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog x Casper OG (fem)
Somoa (fem)
Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog x Blueberry land (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog Bx1 (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog x Dad Bod (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog x Dolato (fem)
Purple Skunk Dog x Melon Fizz (fem)
Mango x (wild pollination outdoors)

Crop King:
Dolato (fem)

Archive:
Melon Fizz (fem)

Bodhi:
Rainbow Serpent
Purple Mana
Chem91 skunk va x ssdd

In house:
Platinum Punch (fem)
Sticky Glue (fem)

Expert:
Sweet Zombie (fem)

Pretty good growth for 15 days. Ya done good. Keep it up friend

Wee one karma sent

i have been enjoying this bud lately,, my stash is quite low for a change, so i have been partaking in some fresh herb for now

the pin was put there so i could take a photo before and after the 'drought', a photo in the exact same place for reference purposes

'droughting' is an interesting and useful practice, i think,, this was my first droughted plant

if you are at all curious,, i put the link to the droughting thread in the post above,, and here is the link to the actual science

i have been enjoying this bud lately,, my stash is quite low for a change, so i have been partaking in some fresh herb for now

the pin was put there so i could take a photo before and after the 'drought', a photo in the exact same place for reference purposes

'droughting' is an interesting and useful practice, i think,, this was my first droughted plant

if you are at all curious,, i put the link to the droughting thread in the post above,, and here is the link to the actual science

Happens to all of us sometimes. I was curious if it held its color through cure, but I guess I gotta wait.

Literally stuck a pin in it. Haven't seen that one before. Smart.

Yup, been "droughting" since before the internet. Maritimers Rezination thread has been a favorite of mine since I joined up. The "Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis" thread isn't my scene, but I'm stoked you've found a technique that works for you and is exciting. That's what its all about friend.

Back
Top Bottom