2nd attempt areoponic super bud sativa

mr areoponic

:roorrip:my first attemt at this was pretty good considering we had no idea what we were getting into.. total harvest dry weight for 8 1 foot plants was 6 ounces.
007.jpg
,this is only half of it.

so now i have moved on to round 2 an lets just say its not starting out as expected almost killed all 20 plants this time in the veg stage stupid organic nutes and a broken ph probe. i have now switched to advance nutes sensi grow a,b and sensi bloom a,b,bud blood,and big bud, they have all come back to life thank god. I am now in week 2 of flowering my super bud strain, all has took a turn for glory.

im using a 600 hps for flowering an cfl's for veg.
S6002239.jpg

S6002210.jpg
now for all thoes that don't believe that cfl can grow plants well look at this
S6002206.jpg

this is mommy dearest she is of the super bud strain growen all under cfl
until i used up all her clones i decided to flower her an start a new momy an some new starins..
S6002208.jpg
i have 3 purps an the rest are sweet tooth they are in week 2 started from seed
S6002235.jpg
and of course my new super bud mommy
S6002241.jpg

S6002238.jpg
end of week 4 flower super bud mommy.

i will be keepin all informed weekly of progress any ? leave me a message or just comment..the more info u get the more u learn! thanks from the mil happy 420 to all

S6002275.JPG
2 weeks from seed wow look at the veg:cheer:

S6002279.JPG

S6002278.JPG
super bud mommy sativa 6th week flower.
the big bud nutes from advance are the shiz:cheer:

S6002282.JPG

look how green im getting again thanks advance sensi bloom a,b an i cant forget bud blood:cheer:

Sweet grow Mr Aeroponic :grinjoint: How long did you Veg for before going 12/12 And how tall were they when you did ? It's amazing that you can get buds like that with the plants just under 10 Inches tall. I appreciate the feedback in advance:thanks:

Sweet grow Mr Aeroponic :grinjoint: How long did you Veg for before going 12/12 And how tall were they when you did ? It's amazing that you can get buds like that with the plants just under 10 Inches tall. I appreciate the feedback in advance:thanks:

all the plants are taken from clone as u may already know. i spent 2 weeks rooting before going to full veg for 3. the reason for the shortness is i almost killed them all,they were still recovering when moved to flowering. i used to use organic nutes but i now use advance sensi 2 part. so far im loving the results. it brought my ladys back to life. ill post some pics in a lil bit.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom