2nd attempt areoponic super bud sativa

S6002376.JPG

S6002377.JPG

look at all my flowers:cheer:
S6002378.JPG

S6002379.JPG

S6002381.JPG

looks like im 4 out of 5 for some sexy females, damn that 1 male...:cheer:

I'm always interested in learning about indoor sativa & sativa cross grows. Have they finished stretching yet? If so, how many days did the stretch last? And was all (flower cycle) lighting CFLs? Do you know the color temperature of the bulbs?

Plants are looking rather nice by the way.

I'm always interested in learning about indoor sativa & sativa cross grows. Have they finished stretching yet? If so, how many days did the stretch last? And was all (flower cycle) lighting CFLs? Do you know the color temperature of the bulbs?

Plants are looking rather nice by the way.

:thanks:
the super bud strain is a cross breed 70% sativa 30% indica.
grows really tall if u let it. i had to top the mother many times to control height issuses.I like this strain its a very sativaish head high long lasting an no couch time. the little ones i have in the veg room r mainly indica,bc purps,and bc sweet tooth. i wanted to try something different next time around, an plus outdoor season his just about here for me. so to ur ? no they have not finished stretching yet they will grow another foot or so . all of my flowering is done with a 600 hps, its a yellow spectrum. i only use cfl's for veg, works well an saves electricity. i use about 12 26w cfl in the veg room. it seems to be working quite well for me.

What a way to start a sunday off, a big bowl of super bud topped with hash.
im so chillaxed. hopefully ill still beable to clean this dirty house later..:cheer::roorrip:

heres some pics. hope ya like them:cheer:.
S6002404.JPG

S6002410.JPG

S6002413.JPG

time for a smoke report!!! so as i type this im gonna fire it up an let everyone no what i think... here goes:roorrip:... ok so after taking the frist hit the wow straight to the head. my ears feel pluged an my nose is stuffy. the taste is wonderful full of flavor. to me its a very sweet taste and very smooth not harsh at all... overall its a good smoke good high i would put this in my top 5...

i started flushing today 2 weeks to go ya.. had to put a net up damn buds are to heavy an keep fallin over. pics to come tom gotta get new batts!:cheer:
to all..

Back
Top Bottom