2nd attempt areoponic super bud sativa

wow4.jpg

dank5.jpg

big_buds.jpg
heres some pics for everyone !:cheer:

2 more days till harvest :bongrip::yummy:pics to come shortly!:cheer:to all who have followed and as for my next journal it will be a purps an super bud mix grow..comming soon to a thread near you!!

so here is my harvest for go #2 i got 17 1/2 oz its been a fun ride this time thanks to all who followed. stay tuned comming soon to a thread near you
AERO PURPS:cheer:
S6002561.JPG
17 1/2 oz's...
S6002562.JPG

i called this one cock and balls lol!:cheer:

Nice grow man. You double your harvest weight from your first grow. What size net pots are you using because I'm in the process of building a aeroponic system. Sorry if I missed it but how many plants help you total 17 ozs? What's your timer set at to mist the roots? I was planning on going 5 minutes off and 1 minute on.

Nice grow man. You double your harvest weight from your first grow. What size net pots are you using because I'm in the process of building a aeroponic system. Sorry if I missed it but how many plants help you total 17 ozs? What's your timer set at to mist the roots? I was planning on going 5 minutes off and 1 minute on.

thanks man! i use 3 in net pods, there were 12 plants total left at harvest after all the stress that occured. i should of got more but at least i doubled my last one. i plan on my next harvest at 50 to 60oz with 24 2 fters.i have played around with the timer for my sprayers wich all run on the same timer,clone,veg,and flower. so far 2 min on 12 off has worked well for me. im able to get clones to root in 4 to 6 days with no hormone just ph bal. water.

thanks guys :cheer:. i didn't get to cloning yet i decided to let them mature a little bit longer. my super bud mom is ready but not the purps. i still gotta swap out rez's and clean out the system so i got a little work to do yet. im just bein lazy lol :roorrip::cheer:

so maybe ill start with the moms be back soon! be sur to check it out..
AREO PURPS!

Back
Top Bottom