2nd grow but long time inbetween from 1st need help

XiwsX561

So I have successfully germinated 4 strains 5 diff plants, at what point do I put then in their final growing pot? I use hydroponics. Top drip system combo with dwc. Right now I have them in coco in clear solos with drainage holes in red solo. 1 has got its 2nd set of leaves so considered week 1 at what point do I start adding grow and at what point do I make final transplant into the hydro bucket?

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:
I'm a soil grower so I can't help you, but hope a hydro grower will be alone shortly.

Welcome 561 to 420 magazine.
I run my lights for 2 weeks at 24 hours or till I see roots . I didn’t run no drip system on my dwc , didn’t think it needed it ! Two weeks into the dwc at 25% nutrients.

So I have successfully germinated 4 strains 5 diff plants, at what point do I put then in their final growing pot? I use hydroponics. Top drip system combo with dwc. Right now I have them in coco in clear solos with drainage holes in red solo. 1 has got its 2nd set of leaves so considered week 1 at what point do I start adding grow and at what point do I make final transplant into the hydro bucket?

So what are you using for light's ?

Hey bro!
I’m doing good man! Same ol’ song and dance, you know what I’m sayin!!

Hope everything’s well on your end!!

Looking good on my end, ya know the usual aches and pains.

I know all about that bro!!

Woke up this morning thinking, damn my back hurts extra this morning lol

I have some news "toys" that I've been playing with, come on over and check them out if you want. I extended "John's Wicked new Grow" into a seperate flowering journal.
We even have clean comedy to offer over there and we could use you to contribute that. Lol

Green day's, comedy and peace to you. :snowboating: :yummy::cheer:

So this is only my 2ns grow and last was over 6 months ago and this time i tried rockwool so i didnt use it correct and drown them. Tried the 4 again all took but 1 again pop from the ground looked good and inky just broke ground after maybe a wekk i open it up roots still green so i put it back i dunno see what happens. Anyone use hlg led lights? Msg me plz

So my 1st grow used 150watt hps but had it too far so plant grew tall this time new lights right distance so i got nice short bushy plants in node 5 and not even 5 or 6 inches tall well ima novice last time because of stretching alot of spacing i could tell i did it right. I did it now but not sure bc they should be branches u can start lst horizontal this early or do i need to let them grow in?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191018-191729_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-191729_Gallery.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20191018-191729_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-191729_Gallery.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 116
Now @Backlipslide or @Kismet or @Emilya so since ive had them under real light ive had at distance of 24inches and resulting in some really short bushy plants believe entering weeks 2 and 3 and reaching 5th node and under 6 inches, will they get taller or do i need to raise light some. Looking for average size plants 3-4 ft max . Or am i just freaking out bc they just grew faster then i rxprcted and their doing fine just veg longer. Ive just heard of people goin into veg for like 3 for 4 weeks and then flipping.

Usually the rule of thumb is to veg for no less then 60 days. Some go longer, some go shorter, normally when battling height restrictions.

now that you’ve topped, it’s going to stop growing vertically, and more horizontally (if trained properly. You can leave the branches that have come in and let them grow vertically rather then horizontally to get a “taller” plant but now that she’s topped, that’s pretty much it for height out of her. It’s all about the first, second, third and fourth branches that come in now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom